My gf is a total cunt

My gf is a total cunt.

She got raped as a kid and still doesn't want to get help and has conformed to the shit. She is mental and fucking broken.
I'm so tired of her shit but I love her. We aren't even talking or interacting much anymore.

But yeah, that's how my life's going Sup Forumsros.

Pic related.

Hacking because she's gone and I'm bored.

What have you faggots hacked today?

I dont really know how to hack. (am i mean reall hacking, not scripting) I just make non hacking related programs :p

Cool, man, what kind of stuff are you working on?

jesus thought you we're my best friend (ex) for a while there....

cool aesthetic :)

Who are you?

its not really hacking if you're using someone else's scripts you fucking weeaboo

Currently making a programm for windows that does the same as the Linux dd command (for usb flash devices)

She has to bring her issues to the forefront, confront them, so she can beat them. In order to help her with that, you have to rape her

May be true, skid.

However, I never said "hacking with my own tools"

I said hacking. Which is subjective.

Dumbass.

Nice. Python or C?

She'll eventually settle for a guy who reminds her of the rapist. You're the middle ground right now until she fully snaps. You're keeping her anchored in reality, but a rape victim who doesn't want help will see this as you holding her back. She obviously enjoys the attention of being the victim, but absolutely loves being the fact she was raped. It's now her fetish and you're kinda fucked. You need to step it up, ask fucked up questions, let her know that you know she's a fucking lunatic before you end up looking dumb.

you're copying a whole HDD or just certain areas?

>Which is subjective
aye just like my opinion of your skiddy shit. Fucktard.

C ofc, for this type of program (im working in a low level) C the the obvious choice

Kinda true

I copy certain areas OR the hole disk, depends on what the user wants

you're just not fucking her well enough. choke that slut, pull her hair, fuck her HARD. Spit, ram fingers down her throat, let her know she's a worthless slut.
Fuck sake OP, this would be an open fucking ticket for me

>Implying because I use meterpreter, I'm a skid that uses it 24/7.

Next you'll say I'm a skid for using Nitko and Wireshark.

'hacking'. lol

pressing 1, 3, enter don't make you a hacker.

this would actually be fucking decent for quick steals, images, documents, certain file extensions if you will.
nudes is what im getting at.

I had a ex that was molested, it was nothing but trust issues, insecurities, and attention whoring. I fell for the emo girl meme

give me examples of what you've done then? im not trying to be spiteful, just interested

Well i'd really call someone that enters in the local ip of the victim pressing enter., watching the exploit run, gets a reverse shell.
>hacked

Obviously using msfconsole doesn't make a hacker, however don't bullshit yourself.

You used a RAT at some point or you're just shitposting.

>this
You have to understand the fundamentals of hacking even before you can call yourself some hacker by using msfconsole

ahahah I got the idea for this program cause i wanted to steal and replace the contents inside the usb of my teacher xD

I made a CLI client that worked for SIGAINT through anonsurf.

I made a ransomware virus, a stresser, a mail bomber, an arp spoofer, also CLI, a keylogger, and I'm trying to make my own OS with a virus creation tool (GUI).

This can also only be done on the local subnet if you dont forward your public ip ofc and have great social engineering skills.
>im 13
>dont call me skid

if this is true props too you man
what language did you make it in?

so.. ur into that? kinda need someone to make that more apparent to me, sometimes i forget...

I need the tool op, I need to hack my gf phone to get noods out of it

ayy prettyyy, i like ^_^

Did I say I was ratting through NAT or that I am in someone else's network, doing LAN shit?

Python.

I just fucking metioned that for all the skids that were going to try this on their school or some bs like that

goddamn thats really impressive

An arp spoofer in python?
>Hmm

>I'm trying to make my own OS with a virus creation tool

using what Kernel? your own? top kek.

Nothing today. Went to a starbucks last Friday night to own up some of the girls who go there to write. Used the leaked fuzzbunch stuff.

Nothing but fatties. Got one old womans nekkids is all.

Not like the old days when I still gave a shit about owning shit up. Now i just want to hack girlies, take their titty pix.

ahahaha good point XDD

Oh.

Yeah, I'm in another router a house or two down.

Also for skids here, fuck airmon-ng

Iwconfig eth0 mode monitor
Iwconfig eth0 channel 1
airodump-ng eth0

x86.

Yeah, toppest of the keks

x86 is not a kernel tho m8

It's possible.
/baphomet/, pdfs from darknet of pirated books and a Windows VM helped me learn.

meh every time i go search the dw for programming books i just find stuff u can find on the surface or broken links :/ i learn more from shared projects in github than annything meh

Lol.

I don't know yet but I want it to be a 32bit black and red themed OS.

Or aesthetic colors.

More of a dream really.

Really? So if you use MSF, or a tool someone wrote, you're a skiddy and not a real hacker. Real hackers only use tools that they've written, even if someone elses does it better. Or you have to use an exploit you've just researched for 3 days, vs using an exploit you know will work, but someone else wrote.

I've been doing this for nearly 20 years now and I never get tired of how stupid this argument is.

You're a bad person and a mental defective.

There are many darknet libraries.

Go to ParaZite for some books they refer to.

Ill check it out, appreciated

Wait though.

Do fucking not click ParaZite's randomizer link.

Takes you to strange places.

Hack me you fucking casuals

Nigger, how do I hack you through Sup Forums?

I'd have to SE your ass and make you download a RAT, phish you, or something.

oh boi... :/
> unexperienced me looking for ParaZite in dw
> unexperienced me clicks a link
> get me ass hacked
> cry

were can i find legit links tho? reddit?

Thats just meterperter what are you hacking, windows xp sp2?
I had a gf just like that once, our relationship just eventually ended, no way to fix a broken person that doesn't want help.

So hack Sup Forums, then pull up the posting logs and/or get an admin account, find the post ID and the IP associated with it, then go after you, hit a router with no open ports, so you'll have to own up your ISP, intercept packets from there. Scout out your connections to find one that that either allows me to drop you to a lower crackable key strength to figure out your password and hope you use it elsewhere, or maybe find a site that i can own up that has vulnerable flash (in the hopes you run an older version) or use a stored (or reflected might work) XSS that pushes you a PDF and hope you have an old version of adobe.

Yeah. We'll get right on that.

No. Not hacked. You find yourself in an Italian fast food shop.

8ch

You're not hacking anything skiddie

Thats the thing about dw tho... You never know if a link is legit or not... You can think you are entering a casual drug site and actually ur entering hacknation.geturasshack

Ok ill take a look and see if i find something. ty!

If it's an actual screen capture, he's got a session to an android and was able to dump contacts from it. it might be a test machine, or it could be from somewhere else, but GIS isn't showing a reverse.

Ik.

That's an Android.

Reverse TCP Meterpreter Shell.
Persistent.

Hack router, ARP spoof, Download one click root, SE target into rooting and installing MainActivity.apk.

Kek.

"Hacking" like a skid, ikr?

>Test machine.

I've used AVDs before but this is someone's phone. I'm on their network.

I know.

Off the record,

If you want drugs, go to Alphabay.

Ill take a look ^^

Skids aren't smart.

This is an encrypted persistent Live USB.

With a LUKS key nuke,

Capable of running AVDs and VMs in SDK Manager and Virtualbox.

Also capable of making my own shit.

All on the go.

And really, things with gf are bad.

We don't get along.

I just keep pushing her to get help but it's whatever.

My ex was right:

Get the nudes and run.

Hayley?
Meagan?
Samantha?

Ditch her. Move on. Focus on the work.

You need sex, hire a hooker. Or jerk off. Chicks just eat up your time and money and patience.

Ehh, backpage is fucked up.

I'm actually trying to work this shit out with her.

But you are right man.

Time and money I can spend improving myself or being happy.

Enjoy your wasted youth

There's no fixing broken women. If they're broken, bail. They're not like cars

I'm going to try user

Have this thicc ex as a thanks.

That's pretty nice. Keeping it.

Ikr?

Dating her for two years now.

She still doesn't see a problem with her logic.

I saw a cute girl on OkCupid.

Don't know if she'd like me but damn, she's something.

Thanks?