youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memories of murder?

D E L E T T H I S

That documentary is gold

I'm the nigger

-snake

>Bring Him Home.

on phone so no image, but that guy sums up perfectly what koreans also think of africa. people give chinese tons of shit on here, but he was fucking right in the documentary. i loved it, truth uppercut.

>the very thing that makes me unique, even beautiful, will not only kill me but destroy the happiness of others

explain how you are going to destroy other people's happiness? and what exactly in your mind makes you think you are unique and beautiful?

This is the best I could find.

Which documentary? Sauce please

That's the point, it doesn't actually make me unique, just different, just a freak.
It's just a vast, jutting difference that sticks out far enough to impose on everyone around me

Stop being cryptic and tell us

What is the documentary called? Link a bro?

Empire of dust

Really worth a watch

it's called Empire of Dust. It details on how when left to their own devices and colonial powers pulled out, they let all of the technology europe brought to some parts of africa fall apart, or destroyed it. they didn't take care of shit and let it all go to waste. now that china is over there in the oil industry, this guy is astonished at how far everything has fallen in the past few decades and is frankly just pissed that humans can be so stupid and careless with the gifts they should have maintained. you can youtube clips.

>youtube clips
Fucking blasphemy
Plus the entire doc is right on youtube as well

i'm not writing a fucking essay citing perfect sources, ok cool the whole thing is there. the point of what i'm saying stands.

Leave it to the Chinese to save the world.

nice

The beginning of ANTIFA

You think it's one cool concise trait I can wrap in a bow? No, it's thousands of little things, everything that makes me me sets me apart from everyone else. The things I don't like, the things I do like, they never sync up with anyone.
Every time humans have fun around me it's linked to all of this horrible noise and lights and it's all I can do to escape before it shakes me apart.
But every time I find a tiny hunk of something that I like, something that makes me happy, all I want to do is share it, and I'm met with an ocean of indifference and apathy.
No one cares about anything I like, and everything I'm supposed to like with other people makes my skin crawl.

Never cried for a machine in my life but, hey, theres always a first time.

chinese have tons of problems, i'm not trying to say otherwise. but they can be quite intelligent, and most importantly in the doc, that guy is fucking blunt and to the point w/o caring about their feelings. that's one thing i respect about most chinese, they don't hide their feelings, at all.

I thought you explained it well. Which is why i was surprised you said clips, as in, "its ok, some funny stuff, check some clips". Remain calm.

this is the best part imo, and is posted often but here it is again.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q

This was a great documentary.

No, Empire of Dust

it's /b bro, i must remain trigger-ready.

I hope you are a troll. In either case, just stop typing now.

And the worst part is I know they're not lying.
I can see THAT the gears turn in them. I don't understand how they do, but I can see some alien process happen in everyone else. Every other specimen of human I can observe in person functions like that, stably, reliably. But I'm devoid of that process. I have my own, that work well enough, but it's so disheartening to try to connect with people when the disparity is so severe.

pls no mamy

Sounds like literal autism famalam. [spoiler]I feel your pain[/spoiler]

shhhhhh now

I wish.
But no, this is where I'm at. Frantically trying to articulate a misshapen life to the other freaks on this site. It's fitting, really.

I feel trapped

>monitor for signs of active or occult...
What's this about???

I've heard that before. One of my friends explained that I fit the bill for actual Asperger's Syndrome. I looked up what I could that seemed legit enough and I'm a fucking poster child for it, but I'm already a grown-ass man, and I don't know how or why to get "diagnosed", nor do I want to be some self diagnosed tumblrette, so I don't know...
It's all just so exhausting

Kankergoed bezig

Edgy

the point is to get some help. you don't need to understand atm how it'll work, you just need to talk to a professional and hopefully it'll start to make some sense in time and you can be more socially in-line.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

You're living a dream dude...
Or do you feel like that cat?

That's better advice than I ever expected to find here. I didn't intend to spray my problems all over everyone else in the first place, though, so I guess it's a day of surprises.

Not disagreeing with you. Just find it ironic.

i love my life

Rather... how, tho?

AAAAAAUUUUUUGH
I got my finger caught in my bike chain. but to get my dick caught in it.

>2

grease makes for good lube

u cunt