My town is getting an independent baseball league what should I expect

My town is getting an independent baseball league what should I expect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pecos League
Very little.

will it be mostly undrafted busts or college fags who just graduated

Yes, wouldn't expect anyone that advanced high in the minors/majors to be playing there. That's the lowest rung of actual professional ball.

will the players be better than junior college ball or meme Cal state bakersfield D1 ball?

I wonder why this calfornia league did not expand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Association

>minor league baseball not affiliated with MLB
for what purpose.jpg

Round robin twice, no playoffs and promotion and relegation system

because some fags wont give up and some fags like Scott Kazmir played in meme ball and made it back to MLB

they already have the blaze dummy

t. live here

the blaze folded this year and moved to NC
t. had a 10 game miniplan to the blaze
However, financing plans for a new stadium failed to meet the $30 million target and team ownership was reclaimed by former owner D. G. Elmore. As a result, the California League began looking for a new home for the team.[3] However, in August 2016, the California League announced that the Blaze would not be returning for the 2017 season.[4] The team played its final game on September 12, 2016.[5]

The Buies Creek Astros will replace the Blaze at the Advanced-A level, the Buies Creek Astros are not the continuation of the Blaze.

memes

the team name is good. the logo is a huge swing and a miss.

get rid of the disembodied arm holding the bat. delete the train. leave the guy with the bandana. make it look something like pic related.

goddamn autism.

>His team left for another league
Poor Cali user. Enjoy your burn outs and never was's.

i blamed the retarded city planners for not funding a new stadium 20 years ago during the dot com boom

We have the Kansas City (Kansas) T-Bones. They are independent and fun to watch.

Mostly they are for $2 beer night and getting drunk on the grass

>his team isn't affiliated
Top jej even Visalia and Fresno have MLB minor league teams.

>the absolute shanty town of Bakersfield.

expect a few hundred pity fans at each game for a season or two before the league folds

might be a cool thing to take a qt to once or twice on a nice comfy summer night

don't get invested in the team at all though

lmao bakersfield is such a shithole

>Rich Hill played for Indy league last year
>best FA starting pitcher this offseason

Yeah don't expect much.
I live in ft. Worth home to the former Cats until the team was disbanded and the stadium is still there falling apart.

Fun. Player hazing