Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9hctehAHKA
youtube.com/watch?v=kH8cK7EOSgw
youtube.com/watch?v=FsbU4Xc27_E
youtube.com/watch?v=UMtx9s9RTmc
youtube.com/watch?v=jVXG5VpoyTY
youtube.com/watch?v=EGIXGpxT2Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many dead wrestlers will he have to answer for when he gets to Heaven?

>*glass breaks*
youtube.com/watch?v=i9hctehAHKA

>Heaven

God what a fucking retard.

COME COME FUCK A DOG IN HERE

>it's a Shane-O-Mac episode

fuck dude

>*glass breaks*

wrestling would be so much better if territories still existed

Professional wrestling is the highest form of theater

>mfw watching that the first time
>legit thought shane broke his neck

why does he twitch

He beat God in a tag team match. Heaven is his property now.

GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE

What's weird about wrestling (looking back) is, even as a kid, a lot of it got old quick, particularly the matches. When the matches involved high risk or legitimately hard hits, I was the most entertained.

But, considering it's usually looked at as a working class kid's version of entertainment, there are some legitimately hilarious and / or entertaining moments from the early 2000s when I was a kid that were exclusive to the WWE.

Vince McMahon's "evil CEO" is one of the most entertaining characters I've ever watched/seen/you get the picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH8cK7EOSgw

I've always hated the hot tag, and I always will. It's the exact same thing every time.

>It's the exact same thing every time
I laughed really loudly, thanks

>Shane will never succeed Vince because Triple H is an egomaniac who married Stephanie

GETS SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

>youtube.com/watch?v=kH8cK7EOSgw
>tfw born with inferior dna

post the robot gifs :3

GET SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

Goldberg was the fucking shit

>tfw young Shane was always my idol as a young kid
>you will never be a rich heir who does ridiculous high-fly extreme rules wrestling

this a thousand times.

>THE POWERS THAT B

If you fags haven't heard anthony cumia's angry vince impression you probably should

Checking it out now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsbU4Xc27_E

>LIGHT IT UP

Tell me what you think

>Vince won't die for another 20 years while HHH will have heart attacks from excessive HGH use

>ywn be a young indian boy who comes out to slut it up

Ant's impressions almost always get me, and this one is no exception. Too bad for Ant though, because he's FIIIIRED!

ITS ME ITS ME ITS D D P

HE'S GONNA
HE'S GONNA
HE'S GONNA

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=UMtx9s9RTmc

WHAT?

YAH

Imagine being Austin in that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Deanetty Ambrose, you fuckin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have put you over, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is chug beer and beat Debra at the Broken Skull Ranch. Like seriously imagine having to be Austin and not only sit in that chair while Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE CHAMP and DAMN, DEAN AMBROSE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his CZW indie shitter fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been ingesting nothing but a healthy diet of Broken Skull IPA, AlphaBrain and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Victoria Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hardcore (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with indie feds in the previous years. And then the Vince calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could give a stunner every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stone Cold. You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

What do you think the difference in the two will be?

I catch myself frequently watching Vince McMahon clips/interviews/fights etc. I don't even watch wrestling , I just think he's mesmerizing.

so silent

There's a story about how in the early years, he got drunk as shit in a bar and made other wrestlers perform their finishers on him ending with them pissing in Ric Flair's hotel bed and him firing a guy for flipping him too hard.

JR once farted in a car with Gerald Brisco, which made Brisco start gagging and throwing up. Vince heard about that, so backstage at RAW one night, he tried to fart and make Brisco puke. It backfired, and Vince shit in his pants. He then had to go out to the ring and do a promo! JR said that all the production people in his headphones told him about it, and that they were instructed to keep the camera shots ABOVE Vince's waistline for the entire promo!

He is a grade A entertainer.

Watch from about 4:30 until at least when Shawn Michaels hits Vince.
youtube.com/watch?v=jVXG5VpoyTY

>implying Vince will die
They'll just hook him up to a computer in 20 years.

I'm thinking something more like a big cyborg body. Then he can book himself as the giant muscled champ he always wanted and wished he could be

youtube.com/watch?v=EGIXGpxT2Wc
>that whole feud

>white knighting for hot tags
Cuck as fuck.

because there was nothing fake about that suplex into a wall that didn't break

i hate burgershits. fucking retards.