Hello Sup Forums. We are 4 high school seniors that are producing a documentary titled The Glass Box...

Hello Sup Forums. We are 4 high school seniors that are producing a documentary titled The Glass Box, the poster for which is used as the file for this post. We will be examining the impact of internet culture and memes on the evolution of humor, the general loss of sincerity, society due to the pervasiveness of irony, and the overall utilization of memes to communicate ideas. To supplement our project, we created a survey to gauge general public attitude towards this phenomenon and to get a primary source as Sup Forums is generally one of the largest internet communities. If you take the survey seriously, you will provide us with very useful data. If not, you will prove our thesis.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1FVTz3x0gH0GWjYXr2ahNsQOhR-6hN938y8mn0ROrvWw/viewform?edit_requested=true

Did you actually save the thumbnail?

Kek.

Put this in your documentary faggots
> Fuck off niggers

The fucking definition of newfag

/thread

This is worse than the Wendys meme commercial

Well, you proved our points.

Good survey, would answer again

Fuck off you asshole the last thing we need is normies to ruin our memes. It happened with pepe and wojak.

plz dont use that as the poster for the movie. or at least make it black n white, otherwise it looks really low quality. Another cool idea would be to make it all distorted. Or use another image all together

A major point of our film will discuss how a good part of the original community is unhappy with the newfound attention towards them.

Lololllololplololllolollolloplllolpllolololololol

It's interesting what you're doing, but please don't put a fucking emoji in your poster.

I...still love you, senpai

Not my call, one of my friends designed the poster and you have to remember our audience is normies.

Eugh. Okay then.

Tell your friend to kill himself/herself.
and fix the goddamn poster.

I like how Highschool seniors with all of 18 years under their belt and only ever communicating in the child child or adult-child format think that they have some sort of informed opinion on societal changes.

fucking narcissists

Make a documentary of you all live streaming your suicides.

Not terribly, hence we are asking for input from outside sources.

To make your job easier and considering its on the internet where everybody is so fuckn lazy next survey make it multiple choice. Ask age of the interviewed and then make statistics

I wish you stupid assholes were here right now I'd shit in your throats and rip your esophagus out then force it up your anus, fucking NIGGERS!

I can tell from your shitty survey-setup that it's a shitty project.
But of course, they don't set the bar very high in high school.

I agree with the first verse, that they don't have the competence to make a quality project.
However calling them narcissists shows that you don't know what narcissism is.

Seriously the worst poster for a Movie that i have ever seen. Emoji's are not Meme's, their the trash of the current gen who have no respect for what came before.

> extreme selfishness, with a **grandiose view of one's own talents** and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
PSYCHOANALYSIS
self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

you sure about not understanding it and the term not fitting a group who clearly know all there is to know or have the depth to understand what they are told?

a bunch of people telling you their current opinion does nothing for your postulate.