Fixing the DCCU

Oh don't mind me. I'm just going to retroactively fix this shitty DC Cinematic Universe:

Phase One: Dawn of Justice

>2013: Man of Steel
Superman origins story. Fights Zod but does not destroy half of the city or call him a motherfucker. Batman is mentioned in a Daily Planet article shown on-screen as a tease near the end. Mid credits scene shows Doomsday sleeping inside the kryptonian ship

>2014: Batman: Under the Red Hood
Black Mask turns up dead, and Batman's investigation leads him to the answer of what really happened to Jason Todd after the Joker kidnapped him 4 years prior. Mid credits scene has Bruce effortlessly discovering the secret identity of Superman right after the Zod incident.

>February 2015: Wonder Woman
Origin Story, takes place mostly during a big flashback during WW 1. Ends with her witnessing the the breakout of Doomsday live on TV in Metropolis. She puts her costume on and the movie ends.

>August 2015: Flash: The Scarlet Blur
Origin story, directed by Edgar Wright. The lightest of the movies.Features a Hawkgirl cameo. Ends with the breakout of Doomsday

>2016: Justice League
Starts right during Doomsday's breakout. As Superman does battle with the monster, all other heroes converge and join the fray. The battle ends with the arrival of the Martian Manhunter and the Green Lantern, who warns the heroes of the incoming Emperium troops coming to earth. The Emperium were the ones to gave Zod the location of Earth. They twarth the invasion and form the League. The US president becomes a buddy of Superman

End of Phase one.

>Early 2017: Suicide Squad
Amanda feels like having a deterent against the League is a must, and forms the Suicide Squad. It doesn't go well. Bruce Wayne bails her out.

>Late 2017: Green Lantern and Hawkgirl
Lighthearted Romantic Action Movie. The underlying theme of a need to contain these meta humans is prevalent through the movie

>2018: Batman: The Long Halloween
A series of murders gets pinned on Batman. He is declared a menace by the american goverment, and leaves the League. His case is used as an example of what would happen if all these superhumans suddenly went rogue.

>Early 2019: Flash and the Green Arrow:
Green Arrow has taken Batman's place as a JL member, and is helping flash solve a case of mass kidnappings in Central City. At the end, it's revealed it was a goverment program to test a Lex Luthor issued Meta Human serum. Final Scene of the movie shows the Ultimen activating with Galatea, a gender bent Superman clone, as their leader

>2020: Justice League: Cadmus
The Metahumans are declared rogue and enemies of the state for interfering with the goverment secret program in Empire city, and for refusing to disclose Batman's location. The Ultimen become the new official heroes, and the JL decides to retire and go into hiding to avoid the mass deaths a Metahuman war would cause, but as Galatea's obsession over finding and killing Superman intensifies, and Bruce Wayne reveals to Waller what Luthor's endgame truly was, the JL does battle and defeats the Ultimen.

fuck off nerd

that's all garbage, kys fgt

Imagine all the job applications you could have filled out in the time it took to write all this shit.

I didnt like the way they did doomsday in bvs. But imo he shouldnt be a teamup badguy. You could go str8 to ds for that

Fucking love it when I see something someone had obviously put quite a bit of thought into and genuinely think they have come up with something good. It's like a kind reminder that I am not the most pathetic person in the world.

While the DCCU IS absolutely flawed and needs to be reworked, I really DON'T think turning it into a carbon copy of the MCU is the solution either.

I don't know what the solution would be, but the ONLY thing this is going to do is draw even more harsh comparisons between the two CUs, and DC isn't going to come out favorably, regardless of how good the movies are.

IF they're doing a cinematic universe at all, and they're obviously dead-set on doing that, making it as structurally distinct from the MCU as possible is one of WB's rare good ideas.

You're close though.

Their structure for the DCEU so far isn't that bad. The problem with it is that they're managing the individual films poorly.

Snyder is a horrible fit for these movies. Ayer was completely wasted thanks to studio meddling and reshoots on Suicide Squad.

I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with the structure of the universe.

I don't deny that.

I've got a better solution:
Fire Kevin Tsujihara and the parasites that have latched onto the studio with him. Sack Goyer and Snyder and try to unSony the studio at large and not just its DC movies division.

Your setup is missing the intricacies of Snyderkino, like part of the appeal of Batfleck is that we are fed bits and pieces of his backstory but we don't exactly know what happened. He has his own history that separates him from other Batmen, he is older than most of them for a reason. Superbrit follows ideals as guidelines rather than strictly living by them like the other Supermen, the destruction of Metropolis in MoS was a big piece of the "birth of Superman" that Snyder had been building the entire movie.

It seems messy, but every movie so far has been built as a multi-layered work of art, at least compared to Marvelflick capeshit, you just need to examine further than regular capeshit. I have a very strong feeling that Justice League will piece together symbolism from every DC movie thus far into a grand puzzle, a puzzle that you don't realize is all connected until the central piece Justice League is fit into place.

This is Snyder's Wild Ride, we're not changing course for anything.

>call him a motherfucker

Did you get that from RLM?

It's pointless, user. Autists will never understand. If they are not spoon fed every bit of a movie, they refuse to comprehend it and their closed minds only allow a single myopic interpretation of these characters.

A sign of the times I'm afraid. The end is nigh... Godspeed

Fixing the DCEU:
1. No Zack and Deborah Snyder
2. No Goyer

done

You don't deserve to use the title of the long Halloween for your shitty idea. That's fucking stupid. Long Halloween happens before freaks take over Gotham

Could Matrix sisters fix it

>Black Mask turns up dead, and Batman's investigation leads him to the answer of what really happened to Jason Todd after the Joker kidnapped him 4 years prior.
i don't understand why they would want to start with robin already dead. i don't give a fuck about it and i don't see how it's supposed to make me care about the current story. its a new batman series, so why does it start with half the cast fucking dead?

Suck a fucking dick. So Justice League is just one long battle? None of these are fleshed out and don't guarantee or fix what is wrong with the current set of movies. having Batman come to fix Waller's problems doesn't suddenly make Suicide Squad a better movie or fix the universe.

The Flash being directed by Edgar Wright seems pretty cool though.