My gf wants to take a break for a month she is the one on the left

My gf wants to take a break for a month she is the one on the left.

She says she doesn't want either of us to have sex with anyone during that time but she needs to think.

Is this bad? What do I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Take a break" is always code for "I want to fuck someone else." She's probably already doing it.

I'm not a robot.

ditch her she just leading you on

i would not worry so much...

Yeah fuck that noise. No reason to bother with someone playing this type of bullshit game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI

not hot enough to wait a month for while she figures her shit out. tell her you've done your own thinking and she can go fuck herself.

make craigslist ad. find married pussy. fuck married pussy. profit. that's what i did and i haven't looked back. married cunt is the best cunt. all of the fun, none of the work. webm related, i record her, too.

ITT: Fucking morons
>... wait

Fucking this. The same thing happened to me, with gf of 3+ years. Some of them just stop caring at one point, I mean, we didn't even have a history of fighting or anything. Healthy sex life too. But from one day to the next, she breaks up over something so childish.
It's been 6 weeks almost now, she completely ignores me at this point.

In all honesty, she's weighing her options. She's either interested in someone else or she's thinking about breaking up because of something in your relationship.

It really depends on what has been going on between the two of you and that's a dynamic that's hard to judge over the internet.

I'd do my best to make it seem like it's not tearing you up inside even if it is. There are *plenty* of other fish out there.

i have been in this situation before and breh shes fucking good as gone just leave her man it probably wont be good JCR

New fags as fuck in this thread. Same pasta EVERY DAY same images same shit responses.

Let

It

Die

She wants to date another dude she has lined up. Dump her immediately don't be her plan B.

End it. Have some dignity, at least. It's done.

>My gf wants to take a break for a month

Find out who the guy is, wait until the two of them go out together in public and then beat the shit out of him right in front of her.

Use that month to get a less annoying girlfriend.

Listen bro.
I had a girl do this, and a girl did this same thing to a friend of mine a year before it happened to me. His girl ended up fucking some guy at a party and they ended up dating, which of course took a shit on my friends emotions. She lead him for like a week and then came right out with " I met a guy at a party I think we should just stay friend".
So when my girl took a break, I ended it with her. Trust me dude it tore me up inside, I thought I loved her but I really didn't wanna be a fuckin rebound....she ended up dating a guy a month or so later. Guess I was right

First off, either she wants to fuck someone else or she's already fucking someone else and she wants to see if they're worth dropping you to trade up. Second, that bitch is ugly as sin so unless you're just as ugly you'd be better off finding someone else.

Just tell her no and bail out, act like you don't need her. If she was going to come back she'll crawl back and probably suck your cock, if not you dodged a bullet anyway.

Sorry buddy, your relationship is done. Ancientfag here, and I've had this happen to many friends. Guess how many of them broke up and got cheated on? All of 'em. She clearly has someone else in mind and is going to try him out while leaving you as the last resort if for some reason things don't work out with her new guy. Man up and ditch her yourself, then find a new gal you click with. This one clearly isn't into you anymore.

do you live in a big city? I am at bumfuck nowhere, craigslist is dead here, same with tinder lol :(

Tell her to have fun and just do your thing. Go line up another chick and don't deal with this childish nonsense. If you guys need a break, you're not ready for a relationship between you two. Breakups suck, but keep in mind that good relationships don't end, or take breaks.

Tak a break means she wants to dump you but doesnt want to hurt your feelings. My ex did this to me, and I said "Alright, well I think we should just break up" and she agreed so just end it and move it OP.

This. She wants to fuck someone else. Agree to the break, immediately fuck as many people as you possibly can. That way when she comes back to you and breaks down in tears and admits "she just fooled around a bit but didn't have sex with Tyrone" (total lie) you can just say hey, I fucked like 6 girls it's cool.

Then you can smugly watch her implode.

I still really really like her

Enjoy swapping kisses with another man's cum

Do what this guy says. This chick wants to take a month and "think" about if she wants to be with you. Why bother wasting time with that nonsense? Let this be her decision and then just go hang out with other chicks and fuck them. Get some exercise. Make her stick to the month. She's going to cheat on you - that's why she wants the break, she just has to decide if she wants you to know or not.

Not OP, but I'm hijacking his thread. I've been with the same chick 3 years now and she's a 8/10, def out of my league but we click well in the bedroom. Anyway, she went on vacation for a week and when she came back the pussy was the loosest I've ever seen it. She's normally tight as all hell, but it was legit as busted open before I even began than it is when I finish. There's no explanation for that other than exactly what I think it is, is there?

she's from the middle of bumfuck nowhere, and i drive about 1/2 hour to her place or she'll come to my city and i'll bone her in a hotel room. just start posting ads, use keywords to fish out the spam. they do exist. just never give them your real name, use throwaway emails, use kik for chatting. that way if their husband finds out, or you gotta bail for whatever reason, you can easily disappear.

i've been pumping my cum in and on this slut without her husband knowing for years when he's gone at work.

You'll like someone else more. She's playing games with you because she can. If you really want her to like her then back way off and stop giving her attention completely. When she gets pissed at you tell her that this is what she wanted and don't go crawling back. It'll drive her crazy if she can't have you.

Otherwise, she'll just be sitting around with her friends giggling about how you're obsessed with her and it's so pathetic while she lists qualities she doesn't like about you. Then they'll talk about the other guys she's hooking up with and laugh about how you don't know.

Anyone who's spent any time around girls has seen this.

Nope and it sucks but trust your gut. She might never admit it but if it bothers you now then it will always bother you and she'll do it again.

This and this again...

You know looking back I wish I had done this shit on several occasions in my life. I would always try and be the good guy and hold back as much as possible.

These days I don't give a fuck, girls are always replaceable. I read something on here the other day that stuck with me, it said 'A girl is never yours, its just your turn'. I bet a lot of guys can relate.

Yeah, I'm gonna bang my co-worker and see where it goes from there. I can't trust the girl now, I was gonna put a ring on it, but I think she's done now. I passed up so many beautiful women to stay faithful to her and it didn't matter. Women are ridiculous, but we'd all be bored without them.

You are all butt nuggets

full stop no contact until shes been begging for a while. walk away.

This guy is right too - Offer for the relationship just to end, base it on that. You guys may end up coming back but atleast you both had your freedom fully back for a while.

this user gets it. i fuck a married chick on the side, as well. most chicks cheat, or at least think about it sometimes. and the ones who have done it once, will never turn back.

everyone needs to find themselves some married pussy. it's the best kind

Wtf this is pasta gtfo

Nice copypasta fgt.

Just let it go, m8. Break=over in adult.

Either she's being honest and really just needs time and space to think, which would mean she's a bit slow unless you seriously fucked up somewhere along the line or it could mean that she's considering someone else as your replacement. This or she's already talking to someone else/decided she's done with what y'all had. Either way, if she asks for a break and just says she needs to think about some stuff, it means it's time to get your shit back from her and move on. Seriously. Seen this a million times in my own relationships and those of friends/coworkers/classmates/etc.

btw, chances are good she's hiding soemthing from you. Not necessarily anything bad, but if she needs time to think, that means she's focused on something or wanting you to think she is. Think about it.

Didn't I see this exact thread a month ago?

What keywords? Every time I have posted I get blasted with bullshit spam. OKC is drying out, I thought CL would help me meet some meat...

use specifics for email subject, or just put your kik in the ad and have them mention something specific. can cam/pic verify immediately to make sure you're not being played, reverse image search all pics. many times people use their personal emails to answer craigslist posts, giving you their full name instantly. facebook search them, find pics, find if they're married, kids, etc. the more info you know, the better.

when you do finally meet, record everything. not just to post online later, but to protect your ass should you be cornered into anything in the future. some bitches are crazy and you gotta protect yourself. if she gets caught somehow she might try to accuse you of something. if you have videos of her sucking your cock and moaning, or even basic conversations (pen cams are great for this) to prove you're innocence, even better. in your ad, mention you're looking for a no drama thing. if you can find out she's married via a facebook page or whatever, leave it at that, never ask. feign all ignorance. it's only about getting your cock in her pussy without any strings tied to you.

i've been doing this stuff for years, and i'm a fat fuck with an average sized dick. nothing special. but i've been plowing married guy's wives for over 10 years now. i've learned a lot.

doesn't your kik get bombarded? I'm in the Chicago area and CL was a fucken nightmare when I placed an ad. I use an AOL or Yahoo Address which is throwaway.

what do you use to record those nice videos? a girls alright with that?

again, throwaway. my kik is made to get bombarded. no one said there wouldn't be some filtering you'll have to do.

Does her husband still fuck her?
Does she do anal? Videos of said anal?

She's gonna fuck niggers. Judging by how ugly she is, good luck finding anyone to fuck your fat stupid ass during your downtime.

phone or camera. some are cool with you recording, others aren't. i just take them when she's bent over or sucking, holding my phone in my hand and not drawing attention to it. like i said, it's for your protection as well. if someone accuses you of rape or something crazy down the road, you have the evidence that it was all consensual. pen cams are great too, just keep them in your shirt pocket the entire time. you're meeting to fuck, not wine and dine. i rarely even get fully undressed, there's no need. i'm only there to cum.

>is it okay if i just lead you around like a lost dog while i figure out whether or not i want to be with you

you are seriously okay with this? why be someones maybe? grow a spine

S A G E
A
G
E

her husband is a trucker who is gone for much of the year. he cheated on her. she retaliated and went on craigslist, finding my ad. right place, right time.

i've fucked her ass a few times, yes. this is an older video, when i was still keeping my cheap canon elph camera in my pocket until she was bent over.

Truth is user she is interested in someone else but she is not sure if he wants her.

So she will take a break and i fthe guy wants her she will ditch you and say "we just grew apart".

She is keeping you on the back burner incase this guy just fucks her and rejects her.

Looks tight, any more?

you can't really ID a person by their ass, though. do your full videos have their faces easily recognizable?

So I have to ask, how did you word your ad?

OKC is more direct, but some decent CL advice is always welcome.

food the relationship is over the reason why she doesn't want sex in the meantime is because she doesn't want you cheating on her if her new boyfriend that she's already seeing doesn't work out course she won't tell you that when they tell you they need a break their already fucking someone else. that's the only thing she's trying to accomplish is to have you available if whoever she's fucking right now doesn't work out.

of course. these are just webms for sharing. i have all of the full meetups on a pencam, and then for the stuff i plan on sharing, i use a cam or phone. cover all bases, my man.

pencam quality isnt the best, but it's good for front facing blowjob videos. this is a different wife, i only met her 2-3 times. she was definitely a crazy one.

Well cut her off in that case.

This is terribly infantile and idiotic advice.

If you descend into assault, all you've done is demonstrate that she was 100% right to have dumped you.

It's a blatant admission that you are a loser.

Not your GF. Pic is old as fuck. She's probably on Medicare by now.

if you wouldnt sacrifice an arm for her, break up. period

Kill her, rape the corpse and dump her in international waters

Had "innocent" gf, we somehow agree to take a break, she bangs 10 guys in a month and comes back to me... Welcome to the club

that one is tough because you just have to find what works for you. i have a few out at once when i'm craigslisting hard. a very direct and almost rough one, a professional one, a discreet one, etc etc.

at the end of the day, all i want to do is fuck them and leave them, so i make sure that that is my main message in each ad, no matter how i word them. i don't want the cheating cunt to think i love her afterwards, and so i make that very clear that she is just going to be fucked, nothing more.

if i'm unsure about them, or they seem unsure about meeting, i'll suggest a blowjob to start. less of a commitment on both ends.

What did you expect?
Damn, i'm stupid and newfag nonetheless even for me all those copypasta are so easy to detect. Nowadays retarded fucks reply on every fucking bullshit as if this is goddamn fb or whatsapp.

Where the fuck is "LURK MOAR" gone?

You walk away and don't have anything to do with her again. No arguments no fuss, just say sorry this isn't the flavour I'm looking for ciao. Under no circumstances touch her with a barge pole at any point in time in the future.

THIS THREAD IS A COPYPASTA THAT GETS POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY ALONG WITH THE SAME ASSOCIATED IMAGES.

STOP BEING DUMBASS. RETARDED NEWFAGS REPLYING TO FUCKING COPYPASTA.

Yup it's crap, BUT there's dozens of anons in a similar position. The advice we give here helps those that do what they should do and lurk most.

if you guys want we can turn this thread into a thread dedicated to seeking and finding married wives to fuck and sharing pics/webms of married holes you've had your cock inside of.

i've been sharing for awhile now, but i can share more.

A bird out of the cage never returns.
Cling as best as you can.

The sex thing doesn't work.

The real question is: With what category am I going to masturbate?

where i live i dont have craigslist, i do have tinder but i never know how to tell them that i only want sex without them unmatching me.

I am more interested in their motive. Is this mostly revenge based? Or ar they fucksluts who can't keep legs together?

Why don't they go to a club on a free entry for ladies night and pick any cock they want, and instead go for sleezy cl types?

Read the red pill on reddit bro.

tinder is too quick. married bitches who have never cheated but who will cheat, have been thinking about it for awhile. with females its different many times, much more of a mental thing than it is with guys. we'll just fuck anything because we're horny. they'll cheat because their husband doesn't look at them enough or didn't comment their new haircut. or they're seeking a thrill for whatever reason.

having a written ad that they can read out, think about, and reply to is much better than a picture where they can simply "swipe" away in an instant. if there's no craigslist in your city, look for the next biggest one and be willing to travel, or host for those in the city who want to cheat but who don't want to do it in their city and risk being caught. work it as a selling point for them to meet with you, not as a negative thing. make it "worth the drive" so to speak.

both, or neither. the woman i meet with most started by getting cheated on herself. she went through craigslist thinking revenge, and saw my ad. we talked for over a month before we met. she had never thought about cheating before then. this was literally in 2010, so almost a full 7 years ago now. she's been sucking my cock and bending over for 7 years, and is still married to that same guy. he supposedly knows she has a fuck buddy now, but i don't care either way.

the psychology of a woman's actions can be very wild, to be sure. but hey, if the pussy is tight, fuck it.

Gf wanted to "take a break" a couple of days ago. Just told her its over then.

Packs up her shit and goes for door
>user you really dont have anything to say?
>if you walk out that door its over, i dont do breaks
>thinks for 15 seconds then walks out
>download tinder as soon as door shuts

Always be on top user, never get hustled.

>same b8 just a different day
>OP is a massive faggot today again

At least this user
is doing something useful.
Thanks anal user, you're good to lend a hand

lol no prob Sup Forums8 Sup Forumsro.

She's gonna fuck a bunch of people, I don't even need to read the thread.
Leave her or you have no balls faggot.

My dad once told me
even if you are not alpha, act like you are alpha

pure gold every day all day

thx m8

first post best post

its not cheating if youre taking a break op, shes gonna do it anyway, girls are selfish fucks, shes wants to fuck another guy while u are cuck jerking off at home