I just proposed to this Thai girl, who I met in Thailand

I just proposed to this Thai girl, who I met in Thailand.

I've been in Thailand for two months and I've spent less than $700.
Living like a king over here.

details of daily life op

She's going to make your life a living hell

how big is his dick?

This was posted like 8 hours ago

Bait

I posted it 8 hours ago.
It isn't bait. I really am going to marry her.

She quitted from protitution for you Op?

>rent 5 bedroom house for $170 a month
>2 maids, $20 a week each
>1990s Mercedes S class with driver, $200 a month
>take her entire family out to eat at a restaurant, when the check comes, only $43 for 16 people

Are you paying Sin Sod?

Yes. 800,000 baht. Also a dowry.
I hired a private investigator to research the background of her entire family.

>I've been in Thailand for two months

I would propose to a girl at least after a year or two.. In your situation I believe the marriage is not going to go well.

At least you're not proposing to an American cunt.

I can't stay here that long. I came here for a wife.
She has already signed a prenup.

$24,000 hope that pussy stays tight for you OP.

>800,000 baht
That's over $20,000 dollars

How well she fuck?

That's a very expensive way to fuck asian prostitutes overseas

You see hotwheels over there ?

that was an opion i thot about a really tiny one that kinda looks like she could be 15 but then i saw some of the Ukrainian girls and then i was like

Sin sod?

It's a dowry very common in Thailand to pay this its higher if you're a white guy marrying a young girl

Lol, you're straight up buying her?

So she's a former bargirl then. A good girl in Thailand wouldn't show that much skin.

>marrying a hooker

Basically he is and he's risking half of his stuff. Prenups are often broken and don't protect future earnings.

Buying used is cheaper. That's just good economic sense.

Wait and see how her personality does a 180 once she's got her claws in you. Also looks like a Trap.

This seems legit for some reason

Post more, she is hot as hell.

>Wait and see how her personality does a 180 once she's got her claws in you.
She will tear his life apart and bleed him dry
>Also looks like a Trap.
No there's no Adam's apple but I bet she's a bargirl

Hey guys. I found op

But divorce isn't very common in southeast Asia. The Philippines doesn't even have divorce. It's a HUGE embarrassment for the girl. Thai men just don't marry divorcees and they all know it.

Op will pretty much be able to do whatever he wants to her in the bedroom when they get back to the states. She'll consider it her duty.

EXACTLY REGULAR THAI GIRLS ARE SHY AS FUCK. 30 YEAR OLDS CAN'T EVEN SAY THE WORD "BOOBS". THAILAND GETS BORING AFTER 5 YEARS THOUGH.PUSSY BECOMES TOO EASY.

checkedf

>But divorce isn't very common in southeast Asia. The Philippines doesn't even have divorce. It's a HUGE embarrassment for the girl. Thai men just don't marry divorcees and they all know it.
She's already a bargirl and she'd return rich so...
>Op will pretty much be able to do whatever he wants to her in the bedroom when they get back to the states. She'll consider it her duty.
Very true but she'll expect him to support her entire extended family if he doesn't it will all unravel

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. This is something I've been planning on doing for over 2 years.

Definitely a former bargirl

She was most likely a he once.

>man legs
this is a tranny

>She's already a bargirl
I know for a fact she isn't. I hired a private investigator to check out the her entire family's background. Her father is a dentist.
I've literally been in her father's practice. Picked him up to take him out drinking.

How do you even talk to her? Does she just smile and nod and giggle and say "ok!" To everything you say?

>he wouldn't know just by her weird voice within 10 minutes

how come everything is so cheap?

You sure not former barBOY?

Idc either way though, by normal standards he/she is pretty. GJ OP, you are living every 35+ white "straight" male-with-stable-income's
asian vacay fantasy.

She went to a catholic school. She speaks fluent English.
>which is why her sod was so high

No jews around to inflate the prices.

That's not her father or he was being a fake dentist. your PI is in on the deal middle class Thai girls wouldn't ask for sin sod. it's poor girls from Issan whose family they're supporting who do. This girl has rode miles of cock get an std test done

A lot of Filipino women who married western men, and live in the US, usually get divorce around 10 or 15 years or so. A lot of women here create surrogate family of other Filipino women, most of whom are divorced. FACT

were you already rich in your native country?
also do you work in Thailand?

What's her penis like? Is it bigger than yours?

LOL@ A WHITE GUY MARRYING A FLIP. YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING DESPERATE.

No, they don't.
The divorce rate for arranged Asian marriages in the states is much lower than the divorce rate of American's marrying each other.

>ower than the divorce rate of American's marrying each other.

WHAT ISN'T?

Actually mail order bride marriages have a much lower divorce rate than average so long as you don't treat them like shit they should stick around

Probably because most mail order brides become very wealthy widows

what size tits does she have

Did u kno thailand is the statistacly the most dangerous country in the world for foreigners lol
Kill yourself or don't I don't care you'll end up dead anyway fag

Yep particularly in their home country

little brown fuck machine.
That little girl is going to rock your world.

Not even remotely true

C cup. I took her shopping for bikinis specifically to find out that information.

Ok, but what do you do, how much do you get per month?

I know someone who built a house in thailand to life with his wife there, she then divorced and took the house. Enjoy losing ur shit.

LMFAO!! HI VIRGIN!!!

UNLESS THAI WOMEN ARE PAID THEY LIKE SEX AS MUCH AS THEY LIKE WORKING A REAL JOB...WHICH IS VERY FUCKING LITTLE.....AND IF YOUR DICK IS OVER 5"....BRING EAR MUFFS..NOT FOR THE SCREAMING...FOR THE COMPLAINING

Stop shouting

OP is a faggot for not posting any lingerie or bikini pics u suk

Hi! Im the investigator. Your waifu is virgin. Pay me 7000 ching-chongs for the info

My father was a landlord. I inherited several small apartment buildings that give me a combined income of ~$22,000 a month after taxes when all of my units are occupied by tenants.

I have a few employees that run the business for me.
I don't really have to do anything. I have lots of free time and money to travel.

You gotta post those bikini pics bro

Does she have a feminine penis?

This OP don't put anything in your wife's name in Thailand there's no community property

This. I am disappointed in the lack of any tits in this thread. And they don't even have to be OP's wife.

Why can't you just marry a girl from the states?

Shit OP she's going love getting $11,000/mo once you guys divorce

He's ugly and autistic

UHHHH...THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WOMAN AIN'T NO TREAT

Maybe not but marrying someone without getting to know them is retarded

I pretty much fell in love with her at first sight.

She is such a sweet, caring person.

GETTING MARRIED IS RETARDED PERIOD.DIVORCED 2X.IT'S A A WASTE OF TIME THESE DAYS. TRUST ME.BOTH MY WIVES WERE AT LEAST 8/10. AFTER A FEW YEARS THEY WILL ALL BE 2/10.

kek'd
this

i m still not sure if its a ladyboy tho

that thing has been around.. a lot

She seems lovely, OP. Congratulations!

She looks like she would be a real pleasure to come home to.

Dude they always are at first. That's why you gotta wait and see how you feel once the dopamine subsides in a year or so. You may feel very differently and so may she.

k. that's not a bar girl.

>Dude they always are at first
There is no way you could possible know that.

Bargirls look just like other girls when they aren't working. Good girls in Thailand would NOT show skin like she did in some of OPs pics

I mean when you first fall in love. You think they can do no wrong. After awhile reality sets in and all you're left with is an adult relationship.

If you've had two divorces it means you're the problem not them. Probably if you spent less time on the computer and more time with your ex you'd still be married.

Stop shouting

are we gonna see the tits or no?

Or he's bad at picking partners his mom was probably a skank

She looks really CAUCASIAN.

HA cock asian

Old photo, you are fucking with us. KYS.

That's what they go for all Asian girls dream of becoming a white girl

oh god the manhands,this is a postOP tranny OP,sorry to break it to you