If we completely annihilate ourselves Voyager 1 & 2 would be only proof of our existence

If we completely annihilate ourselves Voyager 1 & 2 would be only proof of our existence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAGEOS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rovers left on Mars and stuff left over from the Apollo missions on the moon, plus plastic will survive on earth

and our radio transmissions

And light signals

and quite a few buildings

and OPs mum

fuck, op. this just turned into a rekt bread

There are infinite universes, if happen is eternal.
Just in this universe time is an illusion so we, what we was what we are and what we be in the future, depend of the point of view are in a loop so we are going to exist forever at the same time that we never going to exist at all

Eventually they're going to fall into some star or a gas giant. Completely destroying any information engraved on their gold plates. Just saying.

And all of the fuck loads of space junk orbiting us

Billions of years In interstellar space if and when they do come across a star the pretty much done fore

What fuck is this half his post I. The rambling s of 20ueqr old pot smoker and the other half is utter none sense time is fuckin real just look at general relativity time is as real as the GPS satellite talking to your phone

fucking spastic.

k buddy

Did you hear me cunt? I said you're a FUCKING SPASTIC!!

In 10000 years, all the buildings will crumble, the plastic will have deteriorated into tiny crumbs that will be washed in the ocean, voyager 1+2 will probably have crashed into some sort of space object, the mars rovers will have been eroded to nothing by dust storms, and there will be nothing left.

Even the light and radio signals are too difficult to capture unless you are in the exact right place at the right time.

We will be forgotten too quickly for anything to find us.

LAGEOS-1 is predicted to remain in orbit for 8.4 million years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAGEOS

i like this sort of thread.

>60cm diameter sphere at an altitude of over 2000 miles

even if aliens landed on earth they probably wouldn't find it

But maybe they'd find all the space debris and put the clues together

holy shit this is cool

The Mariner spacecraft are out there too. Don't forget New Horizons.

copper things stay a long time my dude

not forgetting our brave soldier

Rosetta will be on that asteroid forever and no matter what we do to ourselves the pyramids (or remenants of) will always be there.

Plutonium has a 1/2 life of 26-30,000 years. Even if it's later the aliens will figure out that a species had refined and used it.

Do you guys think that maybe the universe will never die and our scientists are completely wrong? I am not saying that it won't happen, just food for thought.

So... We're fucked and should kill ourselves immediatly right ?
Im pretty sure we can justify more easily the fact we throw someshit like that in space that we can justify all the shit we did on earth.

This is what the Celts believed. Celtic knotting art shows this as elaborate loops that always comeback to where it started.

It won't die, it will just expand to the point where galaxies are so far apart that you won't even be able to see them.

We are orbiting a blackhole faggot. Of course we will.

sun is too small to go black hole...it will though turn red giant as it ends the hydrogen burning and begins burning into helium as its primary fusion source and vaporize the earth
but thats a handful of billions of years from now

Youre not listening im not talking about the sun faggot, we are orbiting a black hole right now. What do you think is in the centre of the milky way.

He said universe, we're not the entirety of the universe.

Op's mums vagina

and you have no idea about the gravitational pull of Sagittarius A*. The sun has a greater chance of being pushed out of the galactic mishmash that happens when the milky way and andromeda collide than it does being pushed into the center of the new galaxy due to our position along the arms of the milky way

Nothing on earth will last much beyond a few billion years, thanks to plate tectonics.
Even the plastics will have burned up and either enter the atmosphere or meld with the core.

But plenty of stuff in space will last for millenia, depending on their orbit. The voyagers and Mars rovers will have the greatest longevity of our space crafts, barring some isolated catastrophic collision.

But even the rovers won't be safe when the sun starts to burn out