Paris is amazing

Paris is amazing

That's Blackpool it's full of Chavs and Pakis it deserves to get nuked

Kek

city of love, they call it

Where are you from?

No, not really, actually. But I'm curious what delusion is leading you to say that.

Amazing

Lol Tokyo tower

Because its the city of love, are French girls easy?

non, they are very sophisticated

>Lol
>>>reddit

>city of love

No, I mean, stupid, bullshit tourist memes aside, what's so special about it? I get it that stupid teenage girls have been buying into the meme since WW2, but I'm talking real shit.

what's special about Paris?

Why is it that poor, dumb as fuck white girls from America have this big fantasy about Paris like it's some lost land of true style and grace, when it's just another stinking major city now full of muslim immigrants.

Anyone care to explain the mysticism there? Where did that come from? Is there some movie all teenage girls watch in America that makes them think it's a paradise?

Enlighten me.

The land of Little T

it is the one place they know the smell of their cunts won't offend the local population because they have acquired a "taste" for it

It's a tourist trap, for sure. Especially for young college aged girls.

at least in terms of graduate students, part of it has to do with the importance of critical theory in the academy, and a lot of these scholars worked in Paris

They think it is still the 20's.

memes aside, it's a beautiful city with a massive amount of history and artistic qualities attached to it and it's the capital city of one of the greatest civilizations this world has ever seen

Also its where taken is set and we all know how real it is

I'm sorry, m8, I think you're confusing London with somewhere else.

Manchester is the capital of England

Paris

Kudos to you, I live here now

How do you figure? I mean, obviously the Capital is really London, but you must have a reason for saying that.

I love London, old chap, but that doesn't take anything away from Paris. Of course it's highly overrated in mainstream culture, but if you are in any way interested in the arts/histories of any kind, be it classical or contemporary music, film making, literature, poetry or any of the visual arts, Paris/France is in no way lacking in comparison to London/England.

My guess is that Manchester is more ethically White British than London.

But the difference can't be that big.

That's true

Honestly you can go to Manchester and there are a few Asians and such, but as soon as you go to areas just outside there are very little.

Surprisingly London is more densely populated than Tokyo

surprisingly?

good one you flaming homo

What's extra cool is down the street is the Asahi headquarters, free beer bitches.

this
>the roaring 20s

word

east cost USA is still the most densly populated area in the world