You have 10 seconds to prove that you dont want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole

You have 10 seconds to prove that you dont want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole.

Hint: you cant

I don't know who this fag is.

I don't even know the purpose of these threads anymore

To post more Spiderman dumbass. kys.

I can't i love his juice logs

I try and I fail. What I wouldn't give to close my mouth around his heavenly asshole and feel his hot log in my throat.

You can hide behind your Spiderman all you want but you know in your bones that Andy sixxes shit is the best.

You need to dump your Spiderman collection for an Andy sixx shit collection. You know this board used to be built on shit like this. It would also cut down on the newfags. Now in 2017 Sup Forums shit threads are spammed to death with bananas and spiderman

A bump for a bump log/b/ro, let's keep our wonderful hobby alive!

We need to get some more oc going. I plan to buckle down tonight and make maybe 5 or so.

Hey new friend. Eventually you'll come to figure out that not only does spamming Spiderman not derail a thread whatsoever, but You're helping immensley by bumping the thread up so more people notice it. Sorry you had to hear from me.

need log

I don't think anyone likes a nice steamy creamy dreamy Andy log stuffed down thier throat more than I do. The log community is where I belong.

Can someone please kill this guy

If someone killed me with death by creamy log, I would die happy. It's a fantasy actually.

Anybody want to suck a log of shit out of Michael Che's ass?

>Get in, log gods...

I just want Andy's. I'm picky on what slides down my log hole.