Cause I am not a faggot

why are you?

>on Sup Forums
>not a faggot

because 2 options is better than 1

/thread

dubs confirms the winrar of the gr8 deb8

samefag

How can you find same gender attractive, something is just off about that, like it makes no sense, repulsive ... I'm honestly so glad I'm not

Women find men attractive, why can't men?

>like it makes no sense, repulsive
>repulsive

Yeah, no.

Bisexual is not a real thing... It's a trend millenials engage in to become a special snowflake and garner attention. They also use it so that when they are debating they can be offended on behalf of both communities. It's the ultimate faggotry.

this

>Bisexual is not a real thing

You have it backwards, not-being bisexual is not a thing. Sexuality is fluid.

>le being bi isn't real meme

Yeah, go fuck yourself. If you can't imagine a person is capable of fucking both sexes, you're just literally retarded. Kill yourself, nigger.

You know that its far from a new thing, right?

Because it's absolutely fucking disgusting and I don't want HIV?
Fuck off, hated minority.

>It's a trend

Wrong. It was the normal human sexuality for millions of years until monotheistic, desert-based survivalist religions - along with societal norms which have absorbed religious culture - brainwashed you and many other mindless sheep.

Bisexuality is the majority. Your cucked ass is the minority.

Cuz im a man

Literally makes no sense.

>/thread

What's her name ?

I dont believe this. Most people you meet are not interested in fucking both genders.

And to answer the OP. Simply because I dont find men attractive what so ever

U r literally retarded

yep, sure you don't

Leanne Flowers

No, I'm not. Most men are bisexual to some degree. It literally makes no sense. Kill yourself, nigger.

>actually believes this
Idgaf what you read on some putrid faggotfucker forum, you are a shit-stinking, pathogen-strewn, disease-spreading fucking embarrassment, and you are in the monority. Stop shitting up Sup Forums, go suck some shit off a dick you putrid fucking moron.

i'm not attracted to dick
that's all there is to it

Everyone is bisexual because everyone is willing to make an exception for those extremely hot members of the gender they usually don't prefer.

Make a guy cute and/or feminine enough, a normally "straight" guy will fuck him.

Nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay, get over it.

I am!

I try to get into panties one way or another..preferably with her wearing them but if I have to I will put them on and be the bitch myself...I make such a good little cumslut.

You are so deluded it's comical. Fucking off yourself sonny.

>monority

Your brain is in the "monority", you niggerfaggot retard.

>stating facts
>delusional
>pick one

What the other user illustrates is a hypothetical truth. It is indeed true, people make exceptions, therefore by way of the dictionary they are bisexual.

Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean you can change it.

post scientific studies backing up your alternative facts or gtfo

Every man is bisexual or gay because every man enjoys giving a man a hanjob and milking out the cum - even if it's just his own.

Masturbation is gay, faggots, get over it. You are literally rubbing off a dude's dick. Gay as hell.

dubs confirms the truth

nice b8

trips confirms the absolute truth

dubs confirms the confirming of the trips as truth

literal facts are never b8

I am, and it's the best

TRAPS ARE GAY
FAGGOT

>/fedora

Does finding the penis somewhat arousing - even though I don't wish to be penetrated whatsoever -
count as being bisexual?

Did you just assume my gender? Sure, I like to rub my dick, but I'm a woman, so it's straight.

Human beings are all bisexual in the sense that there are 2 genders, much like a bicycle has 2 wheels.

Big hard throbbing feminine penis

yes

Why aren't you straight?

that's boring

i'll gladly accept any insult a lesser mind has to dish out for only speaking of the truth

the truth is its own reward

If I was a girl it would be ok, but now that would make me gay. I'm not a gay

>WAAAAHHH WHY CANT EVERYONE BE A FAGGOT?
kill yourself.
Or let nature take its course and let disease do it for you.
Pig fucking disgusting. Fucking sick of the tsunami of literal faggotry polluting the fuck out of Sup Forums.

P.s, pic states that 2% of the population are duck sucking faggots. Of, and that you're absolutely fucking swimming with disease. Source: CDC. Stop killing innocent hetero people, stop the CONSTANT faggot shit on Sup Forums and fucking kill yourselves. Hated, putrid minority.

I've a gf and never done anything gay, but sometimes I'd look at Bi captions or stuff called babecock when I jack and it gets me kind of curious

If you suck ladyboy then it's only 50% gay. You should try it

Why doesn't it make a girl a lesbian then?

Your double standard logic is painfully retarded, you know that right?

Y'kno', I don't find men remotely exciting, but I could lick and suck a a penis without much effort.
I think it's an oral fixation thing.

cause since i was born i like the pussy!!

I am bisexual.

I am

Are you actually retarded?

Yea but lesbians are hot for everyone.

Not too sure that's how it works :p

Plenty of girls are into watching gay guy sex.

You're an idiot if you don't realize that being bisexual is valid for both sexes. Literally a stupid person.

cos black guys don't like me and i can't get no bbc

the good news is I don't give a fuck what you think and I enjoy both sucking cock and eating pussy

Look at threesomes that are done. Guys don't suck guys, but girls lick girls. That's how it works in practice. Man blows a man - giver as a gay.

Wait -- the Sup Forums doesn't stand for "bisexual/bicurious"? I thought we were all Sup Forumsi here.

would have no problem blowing that guy and fucking that girl

we are, some of us are just repressed (i.e. homophobic) or in the closet

There is literally nothing that a man has that a girl won't already have naturally, minus the penis.

Phew, good! For a second there, I thought I was on the wrong board.

Wow. You are such a faggot

>penis
no small thing user

Exactly, guys have a mouth to suck me, a warm home for me to fuck, and a hard cock to work my prostate until I shoot ropes of hot cum

why are 100% of "bisexual" threads just about 2 gay dudes fucking?

They aren't.

They aren't, but if they were, it's the homophobes that focus on the gay stuff because they can't accept that part of themselves.

If you really believe this, I pity you.

There's literally no other explanation.

>OP says bisexual
>homophobes get triggered and ignore the straight part and zone in on the gay part

I think people are just sick to fucking death of there being SO MUCH gay stuff on Sup Forums. Straight people are leaving for other boards/sites. It was never this rampant historically.
Also wtf, that's the ONLY explanation you can fathom? You're reaching. Not many people are into this shit, they just aren't, as proven by the center of disease control's statistics.

You'r veiws are deluded, and that's coming from a bisexual.

Cuz I don't want shit all over my dick, thank you very much.

Cunt.

No he's not, and that's coming from the CDC. You're proven wrong, stop humiliating yourself.

Because bisexuals are just confused faggots, and I am not a faggot, nor am I confused.

Fucking this.

You're right that fag is delusion, and i'm bisexual

Also, why, for the love of fuck, is a faggot asking why other people don't love the idea of fucking him?

Leave that to the people who are actually attractive.

>dubs agrees with me
>case closed I win.

because it creates an opportunity for reflection and discussion about sexuality

not that hard to figure out, user

Nigger please. Some people can love others for who they are, not what set they have.

>homophobes
>phobes
>implying anyone is actually scared of a man who prances around like a girl

>bisexual
>enjoying fucking dudes (as well as girls)
>straight part
>fucking dudes

There is nothing straight about bisexuality user. Kind of like how one good deed does not erased the bad, neither does fucking chicks erase the fact that you fuck dudes.

I'm full blown gay

-snake

>implying being gay or bi means you have to get shit on your dick
>implying being gay or bi means you have to have anal sex

Also, do you disapprove of anal sex with women?

Uhh no, that would defeat the very idea of sexuality, you stupid faggot.

No, it creates a bunch of gay guys yelling about how people should have shit on their dicks.

And that- THAT makes me 'not that hard'

The gay doesn't cancel out the straight either.

I love my guy friend but he has a dick, and I ain't gay. Loving someone and fucking them are two different things. You gayfags are stupid.