Tfw learning to code so I can be employable

>tfw learning to code so I can be employable
>not retaining most of what I learn

there's no winning is there

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try r9k

B E N I S
E
N
I
S

LOOOOOOOOOOL

>he fell for the coding meme
You won't get a job anyways unless you've been coding since 12 and are also an Anonymous hacker

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

lol no. the need for coding is ubiquitous, and many jobs, even ones that don't normally require a college degree, benefit from coding skill.

when i worked at a telephone answering service, my boss wanted some of the telephone operators to learn python to be promoted to customer service (who deal with clients but who also do the programming of accounts)

i switches into the GIS industry and guess what i need to learn if i want to get beyond potato peeling... python and SQL

literally jobs that have nothing to do with programming still require scripting.

You can lesrn python in an evening you inbred cunt

fuck that. anything better than sloppy programming requires a decent understanding of how programming works, not just memorizing syntax and commands.

MIT has a pretty decent intro to compsci lecture that they've put online for the public:

ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/index.htm

if you already know how to program then yes

>>not retaining most of what I learn
Experiment with the code by constructing cute little problems, the conceptualization is what sediments the coding knowledge, not memorization of syntax

brainlet BTFO

>coding is fun
>have to take computer architechture class
>wtf are these demorgan's gates
>building circuitboards in logicworks
>I have no idea what Im doing

Low level stuff like comp arch is literally the only fun and interesting part about CS

Lol, true. The thing I most enjoyed at my uni were those classes. Only physics lab was more fun.

>coding
hell yeah you listened to muh post

10/10

This. Coding in an industry job is fucking horrible

t. Unemployed NEETie from Sup Forums

Lol go write bullshit in FASM while I learn the latest hipster meme framework and get rich and have sex with thots

I can still write more efficient an optimized code than you, so eat my dick

I don't give a shit I have more money and bigger muscles than u

LMAO