Best State Thread

What is the best state in the Union, and why is it Missouri?

>Missouri
>Union
Southerner's are not allowed to associate themselves with that term
>t. New Hampshirite

Fort leonardwood can fuck right off.

because it's a fun play on words for the feeling of living there?

Missouri may be a partially southerner state, but it was never technically part of the Confed.

Because of this, it was not included in reconstruction. Therefore, I will include it as a Union state.

STL checking in. Can confirm
>cheap standard of living
>best gun laws
>only refugees are bosnians and theyre ok
>toasted ravioli
>seasons suck though

VIRGINIA. Specifically Northern Virginia and the coast. No better state.

>seasons suck though

100% agree. At the current moment, we are experiencing flooding season.

Fuck Cards, fuck Royals, fuck Blues.

Toasted ravioli is quite possibly the most white trash thing ever invented.

Montana is the best

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania reporting, the actual best state in the union.

It's alright, we'll just be over here rubbing our dicks all over our amazing gun laws.

No need to be envious, though.

Hawaii is best. 90s democrat socially conservative atmosphere. Hawaiins and whites seperated. Both hate blacks. Mainly white and japanese tourists. Few cops on most islands. Public beaches free, and no state income tax!

>Lived in both Missouri and Penn.

I will concede that Pennsylvania is a decent state, but not as good as Missouri.

Kansasfag here just thought I'd pop in and laugh at the idea that any one would want to live in misery. Hahahahahaha, now get back to your trailer.

>Cost of living is absolutely abhorrent in most of Hawaii.

No thanks, I like my land not about to plunge into the sea.

Worth it, no one can live there besides asians and whites

>But Abbos still exist in Hawaii

We like to keep ours on reservations, where they belong. That is complete separation.

>only refugees are bosnians and theyre ok

the fuck are you talking about
last time I went downtown I saw hijabs everywhere

PA best state

Missouri is a shit stain

>rubbing our dicks all over our amazing gun laws

>It is unlawful to knowingly deface a firearm or to knowingly possess a defaced firearm.

Great. So the state is going to tell me that I can't grind the faggy flower off the buttstock of this jap rifle I got at the gun show? How the fuck am I supposed to show my face around the range with that shit?

by living in kansas, you forfeit any and all privilege of using "white trash" jokes. I've driven through Kansas. Straight shot, MO to CO. There's fucking nothing. Flatter than IL and even less to look at. And you guys have this weird obsession with Wizard of Oz. Because no other movie has so much as mentioned you in a fucking century.

FUCK YOU MIGHIGAN
FUCK YOU FUK YOU FUCK YOU
Michigan is the worst state in the fucking union. These fuckin faggots are awful. Their infrastructure is horrible! As soon as you cross the line from ohio to michigan, the roads immediately go to shit. Their biggest city is a decaying ghetto warzone, and the rest is senile fucking idiots. They cant even not get shit on by the buckeyes every year! And on top of it all they wont even vote for Trump!!

FUCK OFF MICHIGAN
I FUCKING HATE YOU

I've never seen any Hijabs around STL. Must be the leftover sex slaves they left behind.

and they fucking voted for drumpf. fuck them.

Was thinking the same thing. Apparently we're a major human trafficking hub in the US. Makes sense

A-at least we have nice weather?

/thread

>best state
>missouri

Used

dunno but you just had a school shooting....breaking news.

You'll have that.

Do Colorado please.

Holy shit, a thread was moved.
Never seen that happen before. Transition for the new board?

mods do it all the time newfag

it's why you sometimes see "unknown" flags

>Sup Forums moving thread about state politics to Sup Forums

>Sup Forums not moving thread about Windows 10 spyware

((They)) can't keep getting away with this.

To be fair, St Louis is basically their shitskin containment zone. Many otherwise comfy states have one or more.
>Rochester/Buffalo/NYC
>Chimpcongo
>Cleveland/Cincinatti
>Newark/Jersey city
>Philly
>Memphis
>Milwaukee