MET A TURKISH BITCH ON LEREDDIT

MET A TURKISH BITCH ON LEREDDIT.
WE STARTED OFF AS ENEMIES BUT THROUGH PM'S AND CAMERA CHAT SHE "FEEL IN LOVE".
I INVITED HER TO TORONTO AND THE BITCH ACCEPTED.I DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD BE SERIOUS BUT SHE'S GOT TICKET READY AND COMING FRIDAY (IM MARRIED BTW).

SHE HAS ALL MY INFO. AND PROBABLY RECORDED OUR CAM CHATS AND HAS MY NUDES.I HAVE HER NUDES ALSO.

HOW FUCKED AM I?

PIC RELATED

Post her nudes. Its too late now

I FUCKED UP BIG TIME. SHE SEEMS KIND OF CRAZY BUT DAMN IS SHE HORNY AS FUCK

yeah you are very fucked rn

Preempt what she will do by posting her nudes

calmly explain the situation to your wife and let her know that she's either down for a kebab slamwich with you and the strange gypsy lady or she can file for a divorce.

it's cool man, i'll meetup with her in place of you, fellow torontobro here. willing to help out a Sup Forumsro

I sent this thread to her reddit account.

NAH. SHE CAN HURT ME MORE THAN I CAN HER. I AM MARRIED. I WAS FUCKED UP ONE NIGHT AND WE MASTURBATED AND HAD CAM SEX. I TOLD HER ALL KINDS OF SHIT AND VICE VERSA. SHE KNOWS MY NAME AND WHERE I LIVE. SHE'S COMING. SHE ALSO KNOWS I'M MARRIED.

SHE'S TURKISH MUSLIM. I WAS THINKING OF "TIPPING" OFF CBS THAT SHE'S A TERRORIST.

LOL.

DON'T.

LMAO bruh calm down

That's one hell of a bad idea.

I'm sorry

YEAH BUT SHE KNOWS WHAT I LOOK LIKE.

when she sees me she'll forget about you in an instant no worries breddah mon.

WHY?

MY GUESS IS SHE DOESN'T MAKE IT THROUGH ANYWAYS.UNLESS SHE'S A CITIZEN OF THE STATES SHE WON'T GET THROUGH. I WAS TOO FUCKED UP BUT I THINK SHE SAID SHE WAS IN USA 3 YEARS. SO SHE MIGHT NOT GET IN.

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? I AM KIND OF IN A PANIC HERE. YOU HAVE AN EMAIL WE CAN TALK?

gib her to me u fuck. i want that sexy booty

Alpha right here

ACTUALLY HER BODY LOOKS GOOD IN PICS BUT SHE'S KIND OF "SOFT" IN THE MIDDLE AND ASS. REGARDLESS, SHE'S KIND OF NUTS.

if she knows you have a wife then your good, just take her to the hotel she obviously doesnt care your married

love em nutty. they're extra wild in bed that way

also post more pics, need some booty shots before i decide to delve deeper into this

I hope she ruins your life. Your constant use of capitals is infuriating.

>kebab slamwich

"Muslim"
xd

NO HE'S A FUCKING MORON WHO NEVER KISSED A GIRL.

A WIFE CAN DESTROY YOUR LIFE EASILY. VERY FUCKING EASILY.

IM FUCKED HERE.I'M GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS.

Not bad of a catch OP. However, turk chix are very known around europe to be fuckng nuts. But whats done is done.

what we know so far: She knows where u live and tht ur married and probably got nudez on you.

Question - how long is she staying?

we'd enjoy it more if you actually posted some fapworthy pix.

lol it aint that bad, stop over exaggerating and grow a pair

HER TICKET IS FOR 5 DAYS. SHE DDN'T FIND A HOTEL YET (TORONTO IS TOUGH FOR SHORT NOTICE) THAT SHE CAN AFFORD SO I MIGHT BE OUT 2 GRAND TO GET HER AN EXPENSIVE ONE SINCE THOSE ARE USUALLY OPEN.

I DON'T THINK SHE'LL GET ACROSS THE BORDER THOUGH.

YOU NEVER HAD A GF HUH 12 YEAR OLD?

i found her user name on shit-it if anyone wants it.

she is crazy though

claims of rape, dick pics, terrorist bombings...she's a fucking nightmare.

this
what you've done so far doesn't constitute as adultery so legally your wife can't fuck you in the court
but she can divorce you regardless for being an asshole if she doesn't agree with your actions

lol sounds about right. ask your wife if she can stay with you fags for a week. stop crying and beat that pussy up or pass her onto someone who will

i would worry more about her. did you read her story on shit-it about being raped? ur fucked dude...you deserve it though

You really need to calm down. If she arrives, you treat her like a princess but you make sure you at least LOOK in control, if you keep behaving like you are about to die she'll notice she can get something out of you. Keep it cool, if you don't look like you can be fucked with she probably won't fuck with you.

are you retarded? a crazy Muslim showing up at your front door can royally screw you.

We have an asshole over here!

you say that like you're afraid of having the sex with a woman

YOU FUCKING PUSSY CUNT. HOW DID YOU FIND HER?

ANYWAYS, BY THE TIME SHE GETS ON. THIS THREAD WILL BE GONE.

You should be. They have too much powrr nowadays.

oh if this isn't bait, this thread will stay up as long as it has to, boyo.

lmfao no they don't. they get strangled by their siblings for being whores.

You're retarded, you made every wrong, ill-advised move you could and you now have your mistress en route to you. There's a very slim chance of you unfucking this and based on what I've seen thus far you're not pulling any miracles.

Muslims have too much power nowadays. Do you live in Saudi Arabia or something?

THANKS 12 YEAR OLD!!!

DID YOU MISS THE FUCKING PART WHERE I SAID IM MARRIED WITH KIDS? AND HERE'S ANOTHER CLUE: MY WIFE'S FAMILY ARE ULTRA WEALTHY. I WOULD GET ASS RAPED IN DIVORCE COURT. SHE HOLDS ALL THE CARDS HERE FAG,

I'll send her the archive.

Actually married for 4 years now and still have my nuts intact, thank you.

Alright. Here's the plan. U get her a nice hotel room, u take a few days off from work , and u get a nice tour rides prepared and pre paid for her.
Plan: u take a few days off from work, u obviously dont tell the wifey that. Instead u go out on regular hours, go back home, go back out form meetings/whatever excuse but divercify. Assuming ull get some days off and not all 5 days, u an keep her busy with the scheduled tourist rides that shouls burn her time and get her off ue back.
All and all its a tad expensive, but at least u get good punani, turks are crazy in bed.

Plan b/emergency: surprise wifey with full day at spa/tickets to somewhere with her friend/whatever needed to increase to keep her busy and away so u can minimize any possibility for a fuck up.

Goodlck user.

NAH I JUST REPORTED IT AS "OUTING"...IT WILL BE GONE SOON

The Notorious B.I.G -- Gimme The Loot [Rap] by AndJohnson4All in Music

[–]honeybunches96 2 points 11 months ago

This song is our halftime pump chant "Gimmie the loot" "GIMMIE THE LOOT" "Gimmie the loot" "GIMMIE THE LOOT" "Cause I'm a bad boy" "CAUSE IM A BAD BOY"

i retract my previous statements and offers.
he's your problem and your alone
i'm sure your wifey will love another dick to fuck
prepare your anus for a week of pain, faggot

YOU FUCKING MORON. SHE JUST CALLED ME ASSHOLE.

SHE'S NEVER ON RED-DIT AT THIS HOUR.

OK GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS.ILL SEND HER TO YOUR HOUSE.

lol I screenshot the OP

nobody wants your tranny problem faggot.

Why do you type in all caps, you fucking faggot?

Also, only thing you can do now is dump all her nudes.

You are so nice! I bet everyone wants to help you right now. I know you are married with kids, you better find a way to keep her happy or she's going to fuck you up. Maybe the attitude you've shown in this thread is why you got in trouble in the first place?

TOO LATE. SHE FOUND IT. SHE IS NEVER ON RED-DIT AT THIS HOUR. THAT FUCKING GUY TRIPPED HER ALARM OF SOME SHIT.

SHE KEEPS CALLING ME BUT I AIN'T ANSWERING MY PHONE.

Maybe you should answer, she's getting angrier by the second

You deserve this

I DON'T THINK YOU SENT THIS. SHE TEXTED ME AND SHE NEVER MADE MENTION OF THIS. SHE'S ANXIOUS FOR OTHER REASONS.

DON'T DO IT ON RED-DIT PLEASE. DON'T PM HER.

Lmao are you her?

Drop her nudes

Oh and fuck you for using plebbit

LOL..

CBS TIP LINE.

probably a shitty attempt at phishing for emails/leddit accounts

> zomg she found she lurkin thread fuk u enon asshol

> continues to update thread

either OP is retarded or Nice bate.

Maybe

still hasn't boasted moar tiddies
i am disappoint

NO. I DON'T THINK THAT GUY HERE CONTACTED HER. SHE TEXTED ME AND MADE NO MENTION. SHE WANTS TO SKYPE TONIGHT THAT'S WHY SHE'S GETTING ALL BITCHY,

FUCK THAT. YOU GUYS ARE RATS

Whats her skype.

user will give her all the online cawk she needs

>SHE WANTS TO SKYPE TONIGHT
rip OP

Yo OP... I had an affair with a married woman for a good year. I flew out to see her and fuck her for a night during the week, when she had to travel to Denver for work. It was hot as hell. I never did anything to risk her marriage, and I had her contact information. If she is not psychotic, what does it matter? As long as she does nothing stupid do not worry. Has she done anything yet that is a red flag?

It's probably B8

Somebody please trace his wifey and loop her to this thread.

even offered IRL benis and OP declined. fug this bait

faggut white knight fug yourself into trap

Take your family on a surprise holydays.

Then kill and burry them in the forest.

You inherit your wifes money and fuck the nutty.

Win-win

POST MORE

OP is obviously trying to get everyone's attention with his lame fake story.

Post pics of her clothed, nude, and of your chat with her to prove otherwise.

DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE.ANYWAYS,I KNOW YOU WON'T DO IT.

I sent it

Dumb ass for posting a picture with her user name in it.. fuck you op , should have stayed loyal to 4chanz
Good luck on ur divorce bud, next time don't be a piece of shit. Kek

OP is like "OMG HOW DID YOU FIND HER"
pic has her username

I'm not a white knight I just really wanted to fuck with this guy, he sounds like a wank stain

This is probably bait

I want it to be real

Agreed

OK COMING RIGHT UP FAG.

FUCK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE SUCH RATS.

I WILL POST ONE FULLY CLOTHED AND GIVE YOU FAGS A CHANCE TO SEARCH THAT IT'S NOT ONLINE TO PROVE IT'S REAL

AND NONE OF YOU KISSLESS VIRGINS PM HER.IF NONE DO I MIGHT POST NUDES..

it's clearly bait
notice the lack of tiddies itt?

SHIT. DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT

Yall niggas fell for the capital letter bait.

First picture isn't of the same person as second picture. Try harder OP.

She really looks like my ex and she's also from Turkey.
Which city does she live in?

NYC

trap confirmed.
boast benis

UHHHH....DUMB FUCK.LOOK AT HER MOHAMED NECKLACE IDIOT.