German guy tells me there are ghettos in Germany

>german guy tells me there are ghettos in Germany
>say I don't believe him, ask for proof
>he tells me to google this place
>pic related, what passes for ''ghetto'' in Germany

I know people mock Germans for being cucks and whatnot... but if that's what a ''ghetto'' looks like in Germany, I'd say they have it better than most people on earth.

well they still are only 10% black just wait till its 30

>well they still are only 10% black just wait till its 30

will still be better than us and the USA

there is a difference in the material but the wealth inequality the poverty and the community is the same

just because they are not little shakes on the side of the hill doesn't mean they aren't ghettos incidently it was the european term that was applied to the new world and now back again

ummmm ehmm mhmmmmm because your mother is a no good slag

>shakes
shacks

I had my hostel at a class trip in Friedrichshain, Berlin. the whole hood felt like some romanian or mexican shithole. People voluntarily live in selfmade container ( prbly some sjw libshits)
Probably the worst city in germany, except for the embassy/reichstag area

that is clearly not what gets called ghetto in shitmany
they are actually similar to those commieblocks in france with all the arab dogs

Post pic then

Of course there are differences.

But a person in a ''german ghetto'' is still a thousand times better than in a ''Brazilian'' ghetto.

Or an American one for that matter, given that Detroit has a higher homicide rate than many Brazilian cities for example.

except brazil is not germany
and germany still a thousand times better than brazil and so on

use google earth to look how kraut towns look like there is and old core and around it all the commieblocks where most people live
eastern shitmany is even worse and looks like poland

Actual Berliner ghetto boy here ama

>except brazil is not germany
>and germany still a thousand times better than brazil and so on

and that's exactly what I said? lol

doesn't look too bad but then I'm South American

redpill me on Kreuzberg or whatever it's called

When will you stop being cucks and usher in the 4th reich?

postdamn was pretty bad when i visited there long time ago in the 90's. it looked like a soviet era military barracks. i hear it is all brand new now. and also there was this thing called autonomes(?) squatters in berlin. i went to their homes and their techno discos in abandoned buildings. that was pretty cool.

Ruled by Arabian family clans. I'm so poor I live in a 11m2 small flat that smelks like piss and am forced to sell drugs in the Görlitzer Park to survive. Sometimes the police chases me but niggers always save my ass.

whats your point

>10% black

fucking retard

Marxloh
>Marx
in Duisburg

I hate Germany, they let me rot in my piss flat and only care about my existence when I don't pay taxes. The police has nothing better to do than getting on my nerves because I crossed a red light, yet they are too afraid to enter the no-go zones because they will be fucked by the Arab family clans

>being poor in a highly successful country is better than being poor in a shithole

somebody stop the presses

do you also beg for change near the brandenburger gate? i've never seen such cheeky beggars in my life. they are drinking wine and begging for money to buy more wine.

The Dutch police can draw on unlimited reinforcements. So no-go zones are pretty much impossible here.

Belgium and France do have no-go zones.

I don't go begging, I'm not that desperate, and I still have pride. You should avoid gypsy beggars because while you given them money they steal your wallet without you noticing. They are like magicians

Talking about no-go zones is politically incorrect here, every German will deny them, but they exist

>I'm not that desperate,
Yeah I am just saying that I noticed those were pretty young guys and that didn't do it out of desperation! Seriously. They looked like they were having fun. Hey my man gimmie some coins so I could buy more booze. They address you in German then they switch to English. Wow. They were very different from the actual desperate beggars that I always see around here where I live.

Probably hipster hippies, I hate them, they try to adopt my style

My buddy is calling me. I have to go now.

Btw this is the nazi bunker I used to live in when I was honeless. Hard times

>10% black
No. We're only 12% and they have much less blacks.

Why does turks always make your momma jokes?

Turks in Germany are the same. A Turk will never insult you personally, but always your mother.