Question

Hey Sup Forums, American here, gonna be in Hong Kong this summer for an internship. Anyone know if the girls there are into American guys?

Btw 6'2'' white male, blonde hair blue eyes

just b urself

>6'2'' white male, blonde hair blue eyes
do you really have to go for a chink ? i am 1m75 brown hair brown eye southern manlet and even for me chinks are way below my league, come one

you are devaluating yourself and me too by association by being a gook fetishist loser like this you know that ? so stop it

>Anyone know if the girls there are into American guys?

Nah, they hate Americans more than anything.

This, OP. Don't be a beta loser. Get yourself a latina or black gf instead.

I like what I like user

GOTTA

GO

FAST

fag

>that mouth

too close to home

kek

Lie a nordic or germanic guy.
American is shit tier nationality like africans or arabs in asia.

>white male, blond hair blue eyes
I feel like I never see blond blue eyed men in the US. It's like 70% brown hair, and the rest might light brown hair, but no blue eyes.

The hottest white guys aren't blonde, I imagine OP is some pasty fuck

This. This lemming knows what's up.

Why would the hapa son lash out at white women?

Where do they fit into this equation?

You'll slay there dude, I know from my experiences in Japan, just hit the bars and you'll get laid

I guess like father like son, hapa son couldn't get himself a white gf so he would eventually settle for an asian gf only furthering the genocide of white race? Good goiym

probably fat and ugly too

half asian males are exceedingly ugly

don't think I could bring myself to father one of them

>i cant wait to go to east asia and be worshiped for my whiteness

Move Indian gf to the front and this is accurate desu.

Don't try to reason it, the meme is that hapas are convoluted and a living contradiction. In reality, most hapas are perfectly normal people.

>In reality, most hapas are perfectly normal people.

that's something you would say bruce

Honestly even though I enjoy a racist shitpost, this is just off putting. It's so racist it's just uncomfortable.

>Btw """"""""""6'2''"""""""""" """"""""""white"""""""""" """"""""""male"""""""""", """"""""""blonde"""""""""" hair """"""""""blue"""""""""" eyes
Sure Garcia Sanchez