Would you rather go deaf or blind??

would you rather go deaf or blind??

strawpoll.me/12890085

I feel like I've seen enough

Deaf so I do not have to listen to idiot assholes. Can finally get some quiet

Blind, so I don't have to see any more trap threads

Deaf every single time. You already know what shit sounds like.... no noise can annoy you anymore.

At least you can use your eyes more to make sure things are what they are instead of assuming their sound.

My wife recently went blind due to a genetic disorder. It's the worst thing that's ever happened. Deaf is way easier than blind to function in the world.

Blind. I'm already near sighted

Everyone but musicians should say deaf.
Seeing (and possibly feeling) are our most important senses.
You can live relatively easy without hearing things, but if you're blind your life is much harder and there are a lot of things you're no longer able to do

/thread

Im already going blind. That shits fucking scary. I know in the next 10 years ill have to give up riding motorcycles, competitive shooting. my job that I went to school for a most my other hobbies. I could do all that with being deaf.

Sauce?

Musicianfag here. I'll take deaf.

LOL if you think being def is quiet. Not always. A lot of deaf people have tinnitus. Imagine having this constant loud dog whistle in your head and that's all you can hear.

being blind scares me to death

Well, blind shooting sounds like fun.
But, yeah hopefully technology will be a bit more advanced 10 years from now.

As an musician I go for the blind thing... Also dont need to see the whole gender SJW madness. At least something, huh?

Well, if you go blind, you can fuck uggos and it won't bother you, so that's a plus. On the other hand, kind of fucks everything else in your life.

If you go deaf, it's not that big a deal, you do get that deaf guy tard voice, though.

i'd take tinnitus over being a half-vegatable anyday

Deaf is the obvs answer. It will be a lot easier to deal with in life! Theres not really a comparison. If you'd rather be blind then your an idiot. Natural selection i say!

>dem 3s

From birth blind
If I loose it than deaf

Deaf, i get sick of hearing people's drama and shit.

Of course, that means no more music, but i appreciate visual beauty more, so definitely deaf.

I won't lie, there are times I honestly wish I was deaf. If you don't know the feeling, get married and have kids.

I have never, on the other hand, wished I was blind.

site is objectively more vital unless you learn how to echo-locate at a young age

you have to learn a new language if you're deaf.

at least if you're blind you can be involved with normal people irl without too much trouble

I'd rather go die

That's fucking tough!

Blind = no moar looking at boobies.
Deaf = no moar hearing a girl cum.

Guess I'd have to go with deaf because, boobies but it's a fucking tough call!