Full disclosure, I am a Sup Forums virgin...

Full disclosure, I am a Sup Forums virgin. I have an extensive (about 1tb) of downloaded material acquired through the use of torrents and I am looking for someone with the ability to compile and share what I have been enjoying for years. I do not keep a dedicated device so I'm a shitty seeder, and I feel guilty. Some one help me share the fruits of my labor.

i dont fucking even understand what you're asking

just build a dedicated server in your room, fill them with hard drives in a raid, and run transmission or whatever on it

wait for some reason i read 10tb
ok so get a fucking raspberry pi and a 1tb external hard drive and yer good to go

My cats' name is Mittens.

What I'm saying is I use pirate Bay to download anything I want to watch on TV. I use a tablet to do it, immediately transfer the files to an external drive and don't have the resources to build a server. I've had difficulty finding entire seasons compiled into one torrent and I am looking for someone to share my files with that has the knowledge to create torrents organized by television show and season.

I am a huge nerd for exactly this. hmu on Telegram @eclue

>i dont have the resources to build a server
you already have an external now you just need a $30 computer to plug that into
i still dont understand your situation or what you need though

For you own personal use? Sure, I could help you out. Would mega work as an organization tool? Also, sounds like you want to organize stuff as it comes in.

You have a kik?

alright, give me a minute to get into telegram as well

i have 12TB dedicated to data hoarding.

@eclue on telegram

i already have every file i have downloaded organized into the shows name, then by season in its subfolders

Holy shit... why?

>compressing already compressed video files
why are you doing this to yourself, what is the reason for it? or do those only contain torrent files? i dont understand

Spec list that I can copy?

I am not op, but I want the safety provided by a raid

i plug the external usb drive into my blu ray player

You are wasting your time. Someone usually compiles whole seasons and seeds them out, with better success than a noob. You can't lie to Sup Forums, faggot- you are afraid to seed torrents. Pay for a anonymous vpn and get to it you filthy nigger

it's not to save space, it's for ease of distribution via torrent or http. downloading one big file instead of lots of smaller files saves time in my experience.

im not afraid at all to seed, is it possible to seed without keeping the large files on my 8gb tablet i use to download?

i like organizing things because i'm a faggot.

when you distribute a series as a zip file, people will unzip the file and then delete the .zip you seeded to them because its redundant and annoying
besides, if you want to save time with one big file, use tar instead of .zip, you are wasting cpu cycles. also video files are not "small" to begin with and no time would be saved

get a fucking 30 dollar raspberry pi plug your fucking external hdd up to it and do it, what have i been telling you

No.. i mean why do you collect so much? regular show was pretty dope btw, miss getting high and watching that shit. its like they atced like they were high but the show creators sisnt want to make them stoners.

How old are you op?

Serious question, file size is only an issue if you lack access to HDD drives, and if you run out, you buy more

holy shit you fucking trolls, heres a more simple question. Would anybody like access to 1tb worth of television and movies that i have been hoarding to do whatever the fuck they want with? I just want to share.

I wish i could help but im a noob when it comes to that shit, i would just download from TPB and then enjoy

yeah thats what ive been doing for years, but when i run into a show i cant download by season and have to go episode by episode, it pisses me off.

nice work user, I'm only at 5tb but I'm a lazy fuck with a shitty internet connection

distributing it as one zip means people cant download individual episodes they need, cant play episode one while later episodes download, and cant spot check the video files to make sure they're legit before wasting time downloading the rest.
if it was ~10k 5kb files you'd save substantial filesystem overhead by zipping, but you're talking ~20 files. don't distribute zip files. it's really fucking annoying.

post the file list for the drive

im looking for someone that i can share my collection with be it a ,zip download or shared dropbox or whatever that has the know how to make reliable torrents. I do not. Or failing that, teach me how to do it myself

all i have downloaded has been painstakingly verified as a good download and played on multiple devices using a variety of programs

you don't know how to make a torrent?
enjoy uploading 1tb of shit to dropbox btw

ive decided to delve into creating my own torrents with what i have, as ive gotten little response to SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO GIVE FREE TV out of a sense of belonging. for the record, eztv provides a lot of my viewing pleasures, just trying to contribute as they have

the idea holds merit, but who wants to go through 1tb of data to pick through what they dont already have. then pick through new stuff blind. I do have a comunity idea though. perhaps separation of the different shows. along with comments and rating. This would make it much easier for us to discover and remember great things. and even greater still. many can pitch in as well. A very simple way to impart high quality focused browsing along with a minute per gig. no loss on time or resources on something not quite in your favor. a 10 tb collection can be picked through faster than this thread. and returned to

Thank you. A full list of my inventory will be posted as fast as I can type it up. That's about 70 wpm

Fuck you OP, I was hoping it was 1tb of Sup Forums shit.

You gonna get fucked in the ass for illegally sharing all that shit my nigga.

is it not a good idea to post my list?

if you are so sketched out. list. synapse. rate. (trailer). still doing a great service in tandom

focused community feedback. and most importantly. new content discovery

ok,im 30 but i dont speak millenial. im not going to type out my synopsis of every tv show and movie i have, thats ridiculous. Same goes for rating. Just info. TVshow>season>episode

agreed. that is crazy. i mean comments build over time from a group. like (preacher- great,keeps you on your toes. watch this shit. like a nigger to melon).... (john dies at the end-9/10) hell an organized list semi-open is better than most

this has to be bait
>open cmd
>navigate to drive
>dir /s /b /o:gn > filelist.txt
>paste filelist.txt into pastebin

shit! john dies at the end! I love that movie! also, im only paying attention to my own thread in between typing up the previously mentioned list i am also typing up. so expect sporadic response

holy shit if that cmd prompt does it you are my jesus

the command line is your frend, lern it

fuck it. ive already dismantled my server anyway. we can get off our ass for hobo shanks and various shenanigans but not dick up to start a quick compilation now

if that prompt corrupts/formats my drive, i will find you, and i will kill you. with a nine dicked demon that lives in my bathroom

it's a fucking directory listing. if you're so scared type 'dir /?' first to see what the fuck it does.

>Windows

no scared dumbass, i know cmd prompts. it was a reference to not only taken, but your pretty face is going to hell as well

confirmed bait, abandon bread

boom! double reference and troll AT THE SAME TIME

seriously though, doing that with cmd

follow up, what is pastebin command?

i mean i know its not a cmd prompt

OP you stupid nigger cmd can't delete your drive like bash can.
Just run the fucking command you dumb cunt.

nvm, got it. bless google

hey thanks, i am in fact a niggers cunt. all purple n shit. man i love this site. just gotta reiterate (sp?) i am a first time user. its like narnia!

bump.

is the mod deleting what im saying?

i have officially lost interest in what i started, pastebin was a paysite and im not gonna do that. i tried a little trolling, it was exciting if only just for me, but really i have these files and im just gonna go back to being greedy and hoarding my media. thanks netizens, i got all i needed.

Fine. im back in. just created quick list of just 200 movies and a few series if anyone is interested

this thread is so fucking moronic hahahaha what the fuck guys i want to invite Sup Forums so they can laugh at this

I love the fake me "coming back in" but he, she, it, transportation, or whatever is pc now does have more of a movie inventory than me. BUT I have more than a "few" series

chekd

apparently everyone is too lazy. even myself. we can create a thread of movies and series or just return to soul crippling depression like always. if i havent been absolutely broke and weedless for the unforeseeable future i may have taken initiative

fuck, not transportation, i meant trasgendger. autocorrect right? i really did start the thread for help in sharing my files but i quickly devolved into what ive been reading about trolls without my knowledge until it was too late. consider this a social experiment

just learned how to use this feature and i sympathize. been broke and weedless for weeks and see no end in sight

2tb is fine for me excluding huge shit like simpsons to keep on deck. but i am looking to fill all that space. what are some goodies

mike tyson mysteries, your pretty face is going to hell, aqua teen hunger force, tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, really just look up everything adult swm airs and youre good to go

but i cannot stress enough, i do not work for adult swim. i just love what they do and my tb of files eluded to earlier consist of a lot of their series