Hello, Sup Forums!

Hello, Sup Forums!

This is my first time on your rather unique website! Slow to the party, but better late than never!

I am a social sciences graduate (M.A.) with a formal education in cognitive science and political economy, as well as personal experience founding nonprofit organizations. My goal is to integrate our acquired data and technology into these broad fields to resolve social issues. I currently work as a data scientist and software engineer at Foursquare. You may read more of my thoughts and perspectives at my website: kronosapiens.github.io/

As part of my ongoing personal research, I try to reach out to as many diverse communities, online and offline, as possible. And today I would like to ask you, Sup Forums, directly, what you perceive modern social issues to be from your perspective, to name some of the more caustic elements impeding the quality of life for your community, and to brainstorm some ideas for both improvement, or how improvement look like conceptually.

Thank you very much for your time!

Did you try turning it off and turning it back on again?

Start by killing yourself.

Haha, good one!

I like to think I am on!

Muslims are over running american. This needs to be stopped. The jews are planning the new world order and part of the plan is to destroy america with cuckholdry and degeneracy. We need to lend Trump our power to overthrow the jewish overlords.

the niggers are ruining our economy

The concentration of wealth at the hands of a tiny group of ethnically and religiously associated people has been long noted, since the time of ancient Rome and that's just what's recorded. There appear to be a number of diverse and yet overlapping trajectories as to why this has historically turned out to be the case.

Thank you, friend. I will pay a brief visit to this community too.

Serious reply here, go.

>name some of the more caustic elements impeding the quality of life for your community

being a faggot in the states is still bad. several states are looking to hurt us through loopholes after the marriage decision. we still have businesses turning away lgbt folks just for being people. we have the bathroom bullshit going because people cannot fathom the idea that a trans woman won't diddle their stupid ass children and just wants to take a shit in peace. third wave feminism is ruining our society and is not the kind of feminism this country (US) needs. women still have several issues facing them, such as access to emergency healthcare IE abortion and are still being blamed for getting sexually assaulted. men are being treated like total jokes because apparently all men are retarded and can't raise children, don't get raped and toxic masculinity makes it so young boys grow up to believe they're not allowed to express their feelings.

>improvement

sadly, there's not much we can do beyond better education and trying to better people. eh.

White is the superior race

be aware you will more than likely get alt right views both from this board, and the the two user posted.

browse through the other boards, there are people who are willing to have mature discussions there as well as having more diverse views. that's what a study is all about, y'know.

What non-profit organizations have you founded?

Thank you very much for the serious response, friend. It is greatly appreciated.

I am seeing a strong wave of seeming reactionism to the push for LGBT equality, which I believe is partly motivated by the fact that such dangerous elements that you've mentioned are not readily visible - there is no way for people to experience them firsthand, and therefore we are asked to have sympathy for an abstract concern removed from their everyday experience. Feminism strives to free men from the societal expectations decreasing their quality of life, and yet disenfranchised young men affected by the pernicious modern culture find themselves resentful of a movement they perceive to be exclusionary. It is truly unfortunate. I do however believe that there are no truly evil individuals or groups among humans, and that most of our social ills can be combated with the proper reorganization.

Society is morally wrong guided. We need to know about it, and start caring in not being an asshole between us because our sistem is shitty.
it is like when you go to a concert that is overcrowded and more expensive thqn they told you. When you go to the bathroom it is full of shit and you get mad so you decide to take a piss all over the stall to show it to the organizers. This is actually pissing in the community around the concert not the organizers. If you are too get it back to the organizers you should stop going to their events or else.

People needs to start taking teraphy vacations with lsd.

>toxic masculinity makes it so young boys grow up to believe they're not allowed to express their feelings
Have you never encountered a millenial?

your pic made me kek. I'm smoking a spliff.

Not sure if troll but social science and psychology is pretty interesting. I focused on pure mathematics and computer science in my undergraduate and now I do research on population dynamics.

I am one of the founding members and a present-day chair of HeatSeek, an organization that works with our city's government to monitor apartment temperatures in rented buildings to ensure compliance with city regulations.

Being unmoral is shitting in your own community. And talking seriously it is more important than Yourselves. If you are not able to get this concept try some psycodelics or empathy group terapies to cleanse yourself of kikes new world order

And to start off, it would be good to make drugs legal, de-stigmatized, and for the provision of common public areas with staff on board to assist with proper dosage, monitoring, and safety if need be! At least, that is my ceaselessly idealistic view of what a society that provides for its people would do. The delegalization of cannabis has been a wonderful step forward in that direction!

Kikes

given my partner and I fall into that generation, yes. not sure what you're implying here, but all his childhood he was told to "take it like a man" and the old "boys don't cry" rhetoric. and now we have young men and adults blowing up due to having their negative emotions bottled up. where else do you think the "men are aggressive" stereotype comes from?

I know I sound like a tumblrfag but I'm being serious. it's unfortunate tumblr and its ilk has ruined the idea of social justice because it's an important subject.

The problem is kikes

Come back in december, we've got summerfags here right now.

What are the regulations?

We need to cut off the welfare to the niggers please

word

As a Jewish man myself, I think this is a very interesting question worth exploring. It is worth noting that there are many different kinds of ethnic and religious variants of Judaism!

>millenials never cry about their fee fees

kek

here.
I didn't mean Jews in General. That was maybe a bit politically incorrect from me.
I mean't Zionism and the new world order .The few Jews that control politics, the media and
the money.

well said.

as I responded to another user, tumblr and its mixture of twenty somethings and young teens (who are influenced by these twenty somethings) make actual social justice a joke. whitey is not inherently racist, not every man is a potential rapist, and not every woman is a magical pony who can do no wrong. it's gotten to the point where I hear "I'm a feminist" and groan. it's partly why I prefer to say humanism or egalitarianism.

and your point about evil-- yes. good and bad are social constructs, just like morality. our morals are shaped through life experiences and one culture will not have the same moral values as another. however, people universally recognize that rape, murder and theft are punishable offenses. and, these crimes are not excusable (murder out of self defense is the exception). however, as funny as it is to say "hitler did nothing wrong", we agree that he did, indeed, do some really bad shit because he spearheaded a campaign founded on the murder and torture of others, which is universally considered evil.

I honestly think we should be exposing kids to lgbt families and concepts at earlier ages, as not doing so keeps labeling anything outside of heterosexuality as an "other" and "too mature for children" when you get kids figuring out they're gay in elementary school goddammit. they need that support.

In fact I knew a really cute Jewish girl once.
Looking back in history it is kinda Kafkaesque that she is anorexic and was really really thin. German btw.

you're talking about spoiled brats on tumblr, not people who grew up in toxic environments where the only important thing was success and crying was a sign of weakness.

I grew up in a toxic environment.
my father used to beat me and now im drunk with half a joint in my ashtray and a pint of beer in front of my nose typing this.

I made some nice funny OC I hope you like it please be gentle I'm proud of it.

i want to be marissa's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her marissa hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her marissa face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

crying is a sign of weakness

that's literally what it is

Dude when you never cry then you are a psychopath or a sociopath.
If you wouldn't cry if your girlfriend died you would be an "awful human being."

niggers, faggots, and muslims go in the problems section.

not enough bullets and pesky laws are the problem.

good day to you sir.

actually, it's a physical response to an elevated level of stress via anger or sadness, as well as a response to happiness.

you can get yourself really fucking sick if you refuse to let yourself cry and react to things.

I invoke Godwin's law.

faggot

hey mate, hang in there.

it sucks growing up and literally getting your ass handed to you. I got and still get the emotional and verbal abuse from my mom and sister. I developed extreme anxiety, paranoia, depression, and I'm currently looking to see if I have BPD.

but we need to keep living, day after day, because that is what we deserve. the scared little kids in us deserve happiness.

well, yeah, I'm gay as hell.

wanna point out something else that's obvious, user?

will do, it's good stress relief.

fake and gay

gladly. you're not qualified to comment on how straight people should behave.

what? I didn't even mend the euthanasia coaster like I alwas do.
And I certainly didn't mention Hitler (until now)
Set up to fail
it is a form of mobbing.
I'm too drunk to explain it all but I am being mobbed by my family and I can not defend myself other than with massive alcohol, cannabis, tobacco and Excasy orgies. by myself.
Loud music. Loud masturbating. that'll teach 'em.

and you're not qualified to comment on how lgbt people should behave.

but we all enjoy shitting in each other's faces anyway because life sucks ass for those in more toxic situations.

>"I'm a social scientist"

yes... have you come to study the social skills of autists?

good pasta faggot, get the fuck out

Have you been lately in Europe?
No?
Then you don't know what the real problem with muslims is

I know it's far easier to say this, but don't let the learned helplessness get to you. you were NOT set up to fail, user. there is this concept known as learned helplessness that victims of abuse tend to have.

basically, they learn early in life to not defend themselves because being apathetic to the abuse made it so they got it slightly less, while "acting out" got them more abused. so they learned to just roll with the punches (literally), shrugged their shoulders and went "it can't be helped."

"in psychology, a mental state in which an organism forced to bear aversive stimuli, or stimuli that are painful or otherwise unpleasant, becomes unable or unwilling to avoid subsequent encounters with those stimuli, even if they are “escapable,” presumably because it has learned that it cannot control the situation." for a more educated definition.

you do have the power to overcome this mindset, and it's really fucking difficult. I'm still trying to realize that I'm not helpless and don't deserve this bullshit much like how you don't deserve your bullshit.

you deserve a good existence, user.

The Euthanasia Coaster is an art concept for a steel roller coaster designed to kill its passengers.[...] the goal of his concept roller coaster is to take lives "with elegance and euphoria"[...] his description of the "ultimate" roller coaster as one that "sends out 24 people and they all come back dead".
What a great idea!
I'm so wasted

Shut the fuck up faggot

shut up parrot

In my opinion the biggest problems are people that are playing victim card but in reality they are just to lazy to work and yes I mostly mean blacks
As for muslims many of them here in Europe think that they juat deserve all free money from government. I think it's really stupid move
Government shouldn't take care for completely useless units.
In short you don't work you get nothing. I'm not talking about cases qhen somebody was working but then happened some accident but total parasites.
People should think more about other people surrounding them.

JUDEN!!!

>Modern social issues no longer exist.
>>They exist only in their perception thereof.
>Quality of life is determined by quality of individual, which is determined by individual choices.
>Improvement would take the form of awareness, understanding, and will to change.
>>>Improvement would be not improbable provided understanding.

Ich sags dir
Das mädel hat mir zwar ein paar joints ausgegeben aber wie sich einfach nicht mehr gemeldet hat war einfach hinterfotzig.

NORMIES GET OUT! KILL THE NORMIE JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mfw