Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight, in addition to a few drinks:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

I was promised Dawning armor.

I desire the Dawning armor.

CLOSED - OUT OF BUSINESS

present.

Checking in

-Sweet Roll

Here for a bit.

-phi

How are You? Haven't seen you in a while.

-phi

First

I'm not sure that was my doing. have a drink, instead.

samefag

Well you're in luck cause Cayde the man is here!

Nice try and even nicer dubs.

-phi

I'm like 50% here....

Hi!

Mantis

I don't think you know how these threads work, hon. or the fact that there's 8 different IPs in this thread.
I've got just the thing for a cutie like you

*gives lootbox*
Here ya go!

-Cayde

Everyone in Sup Forums is a bot except you.

Cayde! What's your favorite kind of heavy weapon?

Also slight fuck you for reminding me my PS+ sub is out and I am debating not buying one until some asshole turtleface attacks my house.

When I start to think my thoughts wander back to a betrayal from people who I've never met. Their negligence ensured the punishment of multiple innocents and their families in the process of apprehending one man who wasn't even hiding from them.

I'm not phi Sup Forumsro

Forgot lootbox

>Lootbox

-Sweet Roll

G-horn. It's beautiful

I am...largrly lost but concerned all the same.

-phi

If this user is telling the truth, this thread just got really sad

sorry for the delay

Even though the other thread will 404, we can continue here.

Rev_Easy_Lover

and what would that be?!

Nah we're all different

What does your cult do?

-phi

>sterling treasures

o-oh.

Guess I can use those spektar boots though. The half-robot leg I'm wearing is nice but it's weird, how putting on some pants removes your leg and replaces it with some metal, then taking off the pants makes it grow right back up.
A fine choice indeed. My heavy of choice is Dragon's Breath, though I prefer to use a primary exotic. Necrochasm specifically.

Why blow up certain things when you can blow up ALL THE THINGS?
You don't know about that, we might be the same dude with identity disphoria!

You know what I like!
Looks like a cold night in The Yard. There's a frost warning tonight.
Still got my winter gear in my locker.
It'll be Invigorating out there..

Mantis

you can check how many IPs there are. do people just not know this?
tea! I thought you liked it.

Bartender, do you have any oil?

(((Takes a deep sip)))

This will do just fine, ma'am!!
;)

Mantis

I really want to die today. Like more so than usual. I haven't eaten all day and I've been freaking out lately.

Are you offering any special drinks today?

-phi

What's up?

-phi

jesus, dude. stay safe out there.
I'm... not sure I do. how about some super oily food? you can surely extract some from this.
have you sought professional help? have you practiced any self-care and tried to look after yourself, at least a bit today?
I'll see what I can do!

Raise money to ease my already easy existence.

Exert our influence to advance our members.

Consolidate power in order to better plot for world domination.

Subvert other cults.

Recruit potential assets.

And so on.

That's quite unfortunate, but don't let yourself think that. Play some games or talk with your buddies, it'll go away in a bit

What's different about today, user?

Where's the new Tomoko thread?

Oh wait wait wait, do you have any spicy ramen

So....is it mainly for your benefit?

-phi

I do like tea! Coffee/black tea at night before work, Herbal in the morning for sleep!

Jill!

A cherry soda please, bartender.

~Rock

i've recently got bored and started a book titled necronomicon, (no it's not a REAL necro, but has some interesting stuff). And I've noticed something weird about people who consider themselves agnostic or atheist, even though they deny higher beings or powers, it seems to bother them when i have this book around them and i don't understand why. could just be social ineptness or that i have so many edges i put a rhombicosidodecahedron to shame.

-fp

Look, there's an "I'll oil you up" joke in there. I'm not going to make it, too lazy.

Anyways, I'm afraid I'll have to step out right now. See ya'll later!
1.- Those are some A E S T H E T H I C digits.

2.- Down the street, 2 blocks, turn left and then another. Big sign on the wall, can't miss it.I like this picture.

Of course not.

My life would be much easier if I weren't so religious!

It is more of an aid to the members.

Trust me, as soon as I can find someone to take over, I abdicate and start a new one.

I'm aware you are ABLE to check IPs at least on desktop. Though I browse Sup Forums almost exclusively mobile.

let's try this out!
...considering this isn't it, I have no idea. try asking other people?
I'll check, just give me a minute

I'll take over. Could use some people to oust.....Gary? Glenn? Idk, something with a G

What would be needed to qualify as a leader?

-phi

-Cayde

Fruity looking. Just like me

-phi

Yeah. No. I've been pretty upset today.

I have come to seek the strongest advice you got if you can't serve it that's fine.
Been married for 4 years since I was 18. I lie to myself and tell myself the love is still there when I'm around her but it's not obviously isn't when I home I spend time to myself because we are now living with her parents because we were having a hard time affording an apartment since I am the only one who has work and been working for three of the 4 years. I have been thinking of leaving but she suffers from depression and has been known to try to od and even cut herself. Also her grandma has died 3 months ago so I know that is still fresh on her mind. Her parents are nice but can only stand them for an hour before my nerves just want me to shout shut the fuck up because they are like children. I haven't been happy and Heather has she but I don't want to be the reason or even the thought of her ending her life because I leave or thought about leaving. What do I do?

I'll simplify the tale with the details mostly intact.
My father was very social early in my life one of his "friends" (who only came by like twice in my early memories before the incident) was a idiot. The man was manufacturing substances & likely consuming and selling his creations.

That man had a friend, possibly an ex-gf who was arrested she sold that man out in exchange for absolution of charges. she didn't know his location though.

The news made it up the chain of command and the order came back down. Several swat teams raided residences with with multiple warrants of different types at their disposal, as well as full swat/riot gear.

The men women and children were questioned, in my case I was taken to be questioned from 8:00am to about 8:30 pm when I was sent away. I was only 8-9...

The women and children were ultimately released, the men were charged by whatever means were necessary.

Essentially this is the one event that has changed the natural progression of my life... my "fate" if you would believe such things. It forced me to change locations and lose what friends I had... at the absolute least.

I suppose the least I can do is act like it doesn't bother me.

Thatta way

-Sweet Roll

great game

smoking some purple haze right now so ill pass on the liqueur tonight

>advice

so long story short, im the youngest of my family. usually the least responsible for family shit, but all that changed some time ago. this winter pops had a stroke and cant work, and it devastated my mother and sent her health down the drain. as this situation's progressed my brothers wont help our folks (one simply cant) and my mothers family is beginning to pass with the days. i've just in the last 7 months attained nearly two families worth of responsibility and am carrying my ma's bullshit sorrow and her weight around the house. any thoughts?

>tldr: dad had a stroke, ma's a vegetable, family's dying, that's a fucking.

Sometimes I am too.

Mantis

Leadership qualities.

I realize that answer sounds ridiculous, but it is the best I can do with the internet between us.

If we were face to face then I could show you almost instantly.

Stay with her, you'll tolerate her eventually. I had to for eons and.... it worked out

Aren't you cute?

I see. How have you used this experience?

-phi

Huh.

Good luck finding a new leader I suppose.

-phi

Why yes I am

Uh, this way

My bad

-Sweet Roll

does this work for you?
coming up, just give me a second

This thread isn't about valhalla and it needs to be

So observant! Not that I can drink alcohol at this time anyway, must have my wits about me!
me to...
all the goings on keep me on my toes..

I wish I had an easy simple answer, but I don't.
If you want to talk about it, you can certainty use these threads for that.

Mantis

Aw yes, time to spice things up!

Im not going anywhere. Things went fine there. Its just outside things today.

A fuck load of red wine, please

I don't know. I'm going to more than likely get fired from my job that I don't like, only took to avoid being broke as fuck since enjoyable jobs don't pay for shit. My rent is too damn high and I can't really put any money away to save up to move out. I don't enjoy my life much at all and the means to change it are so close yet so far. I live in a small town without many full time jobs that would hire an unskilled piece of shit like me for anywhere close to the wage I need to have a net positive so I could maybe move out. I just feel fucking trapped on all sides and all this effort is for nothing since I see no gain with anything I do.

There is no rush.

Besides, much like the submissive having the real control in bdsm, the follower ultimately has the power...after all, a cult leader with no minions is just a lunatic, right?

But a guru with even one chela is like unto a god.

Until I finally had a full understanding of the situation sirens made me nervous.

I mean at that age and with nobody telling me with any honesty what was going on what could I learn? unfortunately I'm in my early twenties and only now have a complete understanding of the situation.

Woah there pal, you sure you're able to take that much?

I'm not sure there's a quick fix for this. someone needs to be there for the family, and it sounds like some other people won't. I'm sorry that this weight's been put on your shoulders.
okay, how's this?
it'll be okay, yeah?
and here I thought I was almost caught up... it's on the way!

How about Cab Driver or Uber?
You can set your own hours/days.

Mantis

I've taken more...

Bartender, I need something to live for.

Do you have anybody you can depend on if it comes to that?
I once took a job just to not be broke. When k got fired I was devastated. Ended up being rest good for my overall well being. I was away from being mistreated an overlooked by coworkers.

Advice: manual labour requires little skill and pays pretty good.

-phi

I'm sure you have

I've never sought professional help because I can't afford it. Therapy would really help and I wish I could go but the only place in town is 200$ for an hour session which is a lot of fucking money for a guy struggling to make rent.

okay! we'll give this a shot. I've been told it tastes like nostalgia.
you the same wine-drinker who's popped in here before? how's likfe treating you?
find a passion.

I guess. I'm not in any cults and I'm single but I got both analogies.

-phi

I don't know. I tried to talk about my issues but it didn't do anything but stress me more.

i appreciate the honesty, hasnt been simple for anyone these days. i smoke to relax and in hopes that when i come to ill have meditated the situation long enough.

heres to victory, weed, and a fat paycheck, and keeping the family close anons

>kampai

But is there a way you can harness the emotions of this experience and use it for good?

-phi

Thank you love

I have family in town but I would rather die than borrow money from them, I'm 21 and a waste of space, I'd never accept it from them.

I meant more for s place to crash. I'm on a similar boat to you as far as age and income. I moved back in with my parents for a spell and got a job fixing basements for 18 dollars an hour. The time with my parents gave me enough breathing room to save up and look for a better place.

-phi

It never hurts to lend money from parents. I did it and ended up just fine

how can I help you?
good luck, hon.
you're okay. it's been a bit of a crazy night.

Still shit! Thanks for asking!

>G E T

-Sweet Roll

My fragile ego and nonexistent sense of self worth wouldn't allow me to.

Oh cool! I rarely get trips.

-phi