What does he listen to?

What does he listen to?

This shit was unfunny even I was a child
Now pic related was book kino

underage b&

Captain Underpants was fantastic
I imagine he'd be into power metal and Amon Amarth

kys

Didn't even have Flip-O-Rama what the fuck are you saying.

I think he'd be a dadrocker desu

Does anyone remember that book where captain underpants has to fight against the evil piranha toilets?

>book kino

Butt Rock...because his costume is a fuckin' diaper.

that was the shit

that was the second book, The Attack Of The Talking Toilets

The Perilous Plot Of Professor Poopypants was the best one

>lmao toilet jokes hahahaa xDDDDDDDDDDD
>people find this as an acceptable and enjoyable form of entertainment

kill yourself

if you aren't trolling, you're literally unbearable. Have fun with your accounting degree and your avant-prog records.

you kill yourself
why would you even say that? What offends you so much?

because its a terribly comedy book even for children
if you honestly liked it you have a severe case of shit taste

Everyone please go back to /lit/ there is nothing to see here

I remember reading the one where the dweebus nerd kid turns into a snot monster or something, and it was just part 1 and I don't think I ever found part 2 so I was stuck on a cliffhanger.

you're literally projecting because everyone just called you out on your shitty taste.

You're attacking what I liked when I was 8. You're literally retarded.

I think that just after I grew out of the series, the last book I remember actually reading was the spinoff Super Diaper Baby

>everyone just called you out on your shitty taste

???

one of my favorite book series as a kid, straight up i get a warm glow in my lower bosom just thinking about it

Weird al desu

Flip o Rama was the shit. So quick and neat. Too bad I was aggressive on my pages and broke them

Reading this Shit as a kid was hilarious. It was nonsensical but stupidly funny

Assuming you're the kid who posted Diary of a Wimpy Kid, which I assume you are because I can't imagine who else would be this buttmad.

Unless you're not him, in which case you're some guy who goes around critiquing early childhood media. In which case, that's kind of sad. And autistic.

you are the mad one here
your taste is shit just accept it

fuck you i loved captain underpants when i was a kid you're probably still in fucking high school and weren't able to fucking read yet when the books actually came out >:(

Did they try to replicate Flip-O-Rama in the recent film adaptation?

the fact that you were even still in the target demographic when diary of a wimpy kid was coming out proves that you're young as fuck and a stupid faggot. i hate you

You want me to accept that what I read when I was 8 was shit? Are you really this autistic?

>Did they try to replicate Flip-O-Rama in the recent film adaptation

cinema already IS automated flip-o-rama

dude you don't have an argument. you weren't around for the wave at the time and you're a young piece of shit. you don't know what you're talking about

agreed

fuck off wimpy kid fag. Why do you like it so much? do you relate to it?

john williams themes

looks like a book for anti-social kitten torturing faggots

Just accept that youve always had shit taste. From 8 to however old you are now. Nothing has changed and it never will. You are a faggot with no friends and your family is ashamed of you.

Both Whimpy kid and Captain Underpants are good. Apples and oranges anons.

Lmao what did he say