Anyone else also reached the permavirgin stage where any romance in film or television genuinely pisses you off? Like...

Anyone else also reached the permavirgin stage where any romance in film or television genuinely pisses you off? Like, enjoining a movie, and then there's two characters kissing and in love and it ruins the entire movie for me, just makes me so irrationally angry and enraged.

No.

Yes except I'm not a virgin and I've been in at least 3 LTRs lasting longer than 8mos. I blame it on being on Sup Forums for the past 11 years of my life

Yes except it pisses me off because I'm still in love with her and it doesn't go away even though we really only fucked and drank/had dinner together for a couple months

>watching "the one true love" propaganda.

Think of how many different vaginas a penis was designed to be capable of entering on a weekly basis. Just trying to reach the average number will get you to where you should be.

Are you me?

nah just been through a 4 year relationship and realize its pretty cringe/awkward if its done in a corny matter. and usually true romance is hard to display on film

We are all the same person until we die

No, in fact I often enjoy romantic shit because I'm a sap and want that cheesy atuff to happen to me but I will be a virgin and lonely forever.

I only ever had one girlfriend. I was with her for 7 years, fuck ever putting myself through that again.

It's always pissed me off, even as a kid

So you've never visited the holey of holies?? I mean you've never taken ol'one eye to the optometrist?
What I'm trying to say is you've never taken the skin boat to tuna town?

Trying to figure if you've ever taken a ride on the bologna pony???

>tfw too depressed to masturbate because you know you'll be doing it your whole life and a woman will never want to be intimate with you

kill yourself failed normalfag

I'm quite the opposite of a normie. 21 year old kissless virgin. Reporting for duty.

incels are as bad as normalfags. They spend all of their time wishing that they were normalfags, sucking up to normalfags, worshiping normalfags. They are the type of people who would probably be a woman's slave if it means she would sleep with them. Disgusting.

I just hate it in movies where it feels misplaced.
>let's have a random romance subplot with a pointless scene of them making out
My other concern is if it winds up being too hot and I pull my dick out right there in the theater and get slapped on the sex offender's registry.

it just feels alien to me, I'm too weird to even have female friends or acquaintances. I can't remember the last time I spoke to a girl. They practically feel like alien life.

I hate romance where one person gets fucked over. I've never been in this situation but the injustice bothers me because it seems too real. Just saw a movie called "My Teacher's wife"

>guy has a gf
>Cheats on her
>GF and guy's best friend have scenes together
>She shoots down the best friend
>Guy continues to fuck around with Teacher's wife
>Apoligizes to GF
>GF takes him back

Stranger Things and RealityBites fall into this category.

>any romance in film or television genuinely pisses you off?

I'm at that spermavirgin stage when I no longer give a fuck.

this desu senpai

26lvl and proud, Night Community College of Wizardry here I come.

They don't even seem like people. More like soulless robots. I can talk to other guys but women creep me out.

>Anyone else also reached the permavirgin stage where any romance in film or television genuinely pisses you off?
yes because romance and sex is for women and betas

>but I will be a virgin and lonely forever.

hug?

this

My beta dad let my mom cuck him and did nothing about it.

We don't need women. It is time for men to grow a spine and stop white knighting and being their servants.

Women are mentally and physically inferior, yet through manipulation and propaganda they have tricked men into thinking we are the inferior ones.

> any romance in film or television genuinely pisses you off

Happiness in general pisses me off. I always waiting for the train of death to CHOO CHOO those happy fuckers.

I'm pretty much there yeah

romance is boring. Why do people like it?

Twilight is one of the few romance stories that doesn't trigger me
Edward is a 117 year old virgin in case you didn't know

I don't give a shit OP. Who is this qt blonde slut

Yes I just skip passed romance, never adds to the film anyways.

>they have tricked men into thinking we are the inferior ones.

BS. I literally don't know any guy who thinks this.

it just makes me think

movie love is nearly always two good looking people who are in the same place at the same time and have no reason to like each other besides wanting to fuck.

is that what love is?

Was never in relationshits that long, but I will never let a false wholesome fucking slut cuck me one more time. It was then I realized women only interested all in themselves and pleasing themselves as much as possible.

Not really. I'm a romantic and for some reason girls tend to like me. I'm a kissless virgin loser, though, but that's just because I get anxious when anything becomes remotely serious and sabotage relationships.

Just thinking about all the shit I did makes me cringe. Hasn't really spoiled love for me, though. I have hope.

lol cuck

>any romance in film or television genuinely pisses you off
If you've actually accepted permavirgin status, romance in movies shouldn't cause resentment.
It's like a car chase, shootout, or another similar situation you probably won't personally experience. If it's mediocre then you might feel nothing, if it's badly done you can be bored or dissatisfied, but if it's special then you might get a feeling of excitement or be filled with some nice, warm empathy with the characters.
Defaulting to anger makes it seem like you've got a problem, op.

t. wizard

No. In fact I hate when a kiss never comes and the character never step up.