The gunslinger is black in the new The Dark Tower film

The gunslinger is black in the new The Dark Tower film

U mad white boi?

No ya fuckin moron now shut up at KYS faggot cunt

Also Idris Elba is a pretty good actor

Yep and it's Idris Elba, one of the sexiest fucking men alive currently. Fucking hell no human being should be allowed to be as attractive as he is, male or female.

Honestly yes I am pretty pissed as a fan of Dark Tower. Pretty much ruined any chance of me seeing a film. It is like they don't want my money or something.

Not really... Idris Elba is pretty fucking badass

I'm more mad about the fact it looks like they absolutely raped the plot of the books. Movie will be shit.

Don't care neckbeard troll

SAGE

Doesn't matter. Idris Elba is a badass though.

No not really, he's a top tier nigger.

idris elba is one of the best actors working today, why would i be mad?

good b8 tho

He's not black. He's Idris Fucking Elba.

Considering the gunslinger ends up with a double amputee, double personality black woman as his chick, not really. It kind of makes sense.

Not really.... Man that's an objectively handsome man.

This.

/thread

No the dark tower series sucks ass.

No. It's going to be as shit as the source material, cuck.

This, why the fuck go all the way out of the entire story just to cast a black guy?

I hope they'll enjoy the money all the black males will be spending when watching the movie in theaters, since they form the majority of the dark tower series fans who read the books during the past 15-30 years

OF COURSE THE DEVIL IS A WHITE MAN IN THIS FILM AND IS BEING PLAYED BY NIC CAGE.

...Did you read the books?

Yes, but only because a black woman who is racist, has to overcome that for crutial character development. As long as Eddy, her future husband is still white, it can still work, but I imagine they'll take that part out of the story to not offend anyone.

no Idris Elba is bad ass as fuck and a good actor

Eddie and Susannah aren't in the movie. They completely chanted the plot.

>king wrote the books in the 80s
>Aimed to please his target audience, white males
>gunslinger is described over and over as a blue eyed male, with a skin that got tanned by the sun
>comics were released a few years ago, gunslinger is white...
>come 2017, decide to finally make it into film
>thinks that by playing to the pc/sjw concepts, he can assure the movie will be a hit
>expecting sjws and pc culture retards are going to flock to a movie about guns and fights.
>forgets that the original series fans make the majority movie goers, ie white males.
>movie will flop, just like everything that catered to pc/sjw in recent years, including ghost busters, mass effect Andromeda, and others.

I fucking hate the West, you guys are being neutered by the media and doing nothing about it, waiting and hoping for the "end of madness" to just happen, failing to take action like real men, at least when a nigger is killed, the other will chimp out, but you guys are just willing to sit there and wait.... Fuck you all.

Sincerely, a sandnigger.

Wat

Nope.

Idres Elba is a fucking bad ass, and it's just a Stephen King novel... I have no attachment to the race of the gunslinger... just that he's a fucking bad ass.

I honestly don't see this as some pc sjw bullshit thing.

Sure, Ghostbuster's definitely was... they literally just made Ghostbusters with girls.

But this... why dafuq should I care? It's the fucking gunslinger, from an alternate dimension, I don't hold any care in the world to his race.

Anyways... Idris Elba is fucking bad ass! I mean come on, you can't deny that fact. Have you even seen The Wire?

Because they'll make more money from SJWs going to see the movie just to piss white people off than if they had stuck with the actual plot to please the real fans

It's been said that Susan isn't even going to be in the movies.

Evil white wizards can't compete.

No prob with this decision to chose this actor, and I hate when they change races in movies to make them pc. He looks like he could be the gunslinger.
More worried they will duck the movie story wise.

so is detta still going to call him a cracker

Genuinely don't mind since it's idris

Just another nigger taking over a WHITE role. Nothing new. Happens all the time. You niggers mad that you have to take over a white role to be relevant in the world? lol. Stay mad, niggers.

but but why a black guy ?
I mean are they trying to say the old west wasnt racist or some shit like that ?

Doubt this will happen, otherwise it would've worked with other thing, like ghost busters at least.

I'm not at all against the actor, though i haven't watched the wire, I'm just annoyed at the way things are moving, ffs they removed a video game character because it's not pc, look up Tekken 7 and Roger jr, this shit is unreal.

Then why call then the dark tower movies? What is the point of you're not following the plot and story? Why not call them something else?

According to the other annon, she will not be included in this version.

Exactly, if they're saying the old West wasn't racist, then they have nothing to blame the white man for, and if it was, why would they not show it to "name and shame"?
It's because They're afraid if they do allow it, it'll move things inside people that they've been trying for generations to bury under loads of sjw/pc crap.

Who could be mad? Idris Elba is boss.

If Roland is black, how will he remember the face of his father?

>at least when a nigger is killed, the other will chimp out,
And their communities look and function like shit because they chimp out and burn their own shit over anything.
The corporate world is too stupid, far removed, or both to see that most people do not like this. Companies and products that pander to this type of shit lose profits time & time again, & when their acting CEOs are too stupid to get the message, they get replaced by the majority shareholders.

I agree with you that people need to stop fearing these bullies, and openly and collectively show that they do not support this type of shit, but chimping out will hurt more than anything. People here are getting a dose of reality about race relations over chimpouts, and it's turning the stomachs of many. For now, more people are painfully slowly, but surely seeing why all this bullshit is bad, bad for society and bad for business. I wish it would pick up speed, but with how secretive people are with their true feelings, I'm sure more people are fed up than many think.

Have faith, sandniganon, people having their freedom to push this shit is doing everything to convince many that they do not want it, and that is more powerful than forcing compliance.

Yea but he's not necessarily white, or anything else. He's been the protagonist in much of Stephen King's stories, even if he's not visibly present. He's more a force of nature. The Walking Dude from the Stand nails him and what he's about down though. He involves himself in any and every social, political, or religious movement where he sees opportunity. He's been a klansman who encourages the lynching of blacks, and a member of the Black Panthers who calls for the murder of whites. He takes part in causes not because he cares about them, but because he can use them to spread misery and death amongst humanity. He's evil incarnate, and he takes on whatever form best suits whatever he is currently trying to accomplish.

Considering that the story takes place in a dystopian future, no, they are not saying that at all.

Idris Elba could play Hitler and I wouldn't even care. Man is a boss

Because the race of the character has 0% impact on the story.

Yes. I am legitimately mad. The dark tower series is one of my favorites, and Roland is described within them. He is supposed to be a lot like Clint Eastwood. He is white. Taking an established and explained character and making him a fucking nig nog for no reason is annoying as fuck. I will not watch this movie.

>attractive
>ape
if he wasnt rich and famous for being an actor, the only way this guy could ever get sex was through rape

Roland being black seems like the least of that movies problems. The movie looks like it's going to be shit.

The only cries of 'foul casting' I hear are from sad cucks in their basements. You would've downloaded the movie anyone you shitheads, go cry into the pajamas your mom layed out for you, betas.

Probably will watch it but is there any record of a black cowboy ??

J. K. Rowling is a good example of this. When people criticized a black girl playing Hermione in the Harry Potter stage play, Rowling tried pandering to the PC crowd by saying nothing ever explicitly mentioned or alluded to Hermione's race in her books, and fans started posting screenshot of pages from her own book showing that the words Rowling used to describe Hermione alluded heavily to her being Caucasian. She got a lot of shit for it and it only died down when she kept her mouth shut and hoped it would blow over. People hate having their media needlessly fucked with and especially hate when weak justifications and lies are used to defend the choices.

I am also an enraged Dark Tower fan. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. The entire setting, costumes, and design already are very off from the books. Are they leaving out 2 of our main characters? The release of this movie is an insult to my fandom.

Of a black cowboy? I mean probably, but the books are about a white cowboy named Roland.

At least he's British

No, im mad black man. The racial tension between Roland/Eddie and crip bitch is fucking fantastic in book 2.

The first cowboys were native Americans and ex slaves

Until Suzanne shows up.

Sure, but I don't see how that's relevant.

just looked but there were only 10 on google
ok didnt knew that.

Calm your tits, King SAID that if you actually read the books, then you'd understand that the movie is actually a sequel. Any dumbass who read the ending knows what to think when they see the Horn in the trailer.

Exactly

u mad white boi coz you lower than a nigger lol

why would I be mad? he just saved me about 60 bucks since we won't watch

This. I'm totally looking forward to seeing this.

nope. this movie gonna tank like all the other sjw movies

major KEK

Not at all. This fact just saved me some money. I won't be going to see this garbage now. :)

Thanks niggers! :)

I'm a huge fan of King and the books/ I'm not mad, because Idris Elba is a phenomenal actor. I would be more mad if they had cast a white actor who looked more the part but wasn't as talented.

I love all the shills spamming over and over that idris ape is badass
the guy is an actor, he is a faggot, its a given for the job
he plays badass roles
his image is all fake and publicity stunts
like any other actor

Wait....
Holy shit

Putting faith in humans is becoming harder by the day, been reading the three body problem Book series, and I'm leaning ever more towards the "clean slate" solution, just wipe everything out, and hope the next attempt life makes turns out to be better.

Did you even fucking read the books? The other characters? The entire society of the gunslinger?

Thank you for the Clint Eastwood point, Roland was inspired by Clint Eastwood, no matter what Stephen king says.

Throwing away the story and lore, it's basically a sci-fi version of django.

I feel you man

King said after finishing the series that he would like to release edited and modified version of the books, which is totally fine, just don't fucking call him Roland of Gilead, it's one thing to decide that you should have picked the horn in the battle of Jericho hill, totally another to become black.

I like this guy

Nobody's lower than a nigger

nope i rekon Elba will do a pretty goodjob

at the end of the day he needs to suck old limp jewish cocks to get roles on movies like any other actor

you is tho

Every white guy has a few fave black actors and Idris Elba is one of em. So no not mad.

still better than an obese nigger

Klitschko lost?!

>jewish faggot pretending to speak for all the white guys

Please understand, I'm not against black actors, or black sportsmen, or black anything, I'm hating the stuffing of black/female/minority shit down our collective throats, because equality.

Sladhdot had an article yesterday about facebook rejecting more code from female programmers than from male ones, and presenting it as a problem... The only heart warming thing about the article was that all of the comments below it were same and rational, ie no sjw shit.

It's not even an actually Dark Tower movie

it's Dark Tower in SK got drunk and let Maconhey drive

I'm annoyed because race did actually play a part in the series to an extent. Susannah called Roland a honkey and a cracker. Those characters, in fact, were plenty for SJW audiences I thought. An interracial couple, where one of them is not only black but is disabled? And it's the woman on top of that? I thought SJW faggots would be all over that and they wouldn't need anything else.

But in any case it looks like they're barely following the books anyway and cramming them together in one movie. Then they're gonna make a show apparently.

I guess there's this thing about it being a "sequel" to the books, but I don't want a goddamn sequel. I want an adaptation of the books I enjoyed, and the characters I was engaged by. If they're gonna do a show anyway, great. That's how I wanted it to be done to begin with, because I knew a movie would never be able to do justice to the series.

So I always felt a show would be the best way to do it. But they kind of fucked it all up by mixing things up from the beginning, and going by a new canon. This pisses me off more than the SJW pandering, though that doesn't help.

Another thing I hate is just the way everything looks. There's none of the western vibe, it's more like a sci fi fantasy movie with guns. If there wasn't the occasional line and scenario from the books, I wouldn't have even thought it was a Dark Tower adaptation.

So... fuck it. I'm not really interested in watching it. What a fucking disappointing way to feel about a movie adapation of one of my favorite book series ever.

IT'S THE ENTIRE PLOT OF BOOK FIVE

I mean it's called Dark Tower for a reason

"I am aware of the effect I have on women."