Ruin this bitches life

Ruin this bitches life

no.

Okay OP, tell us, how did she hurt you.

im pretty sure you already did, thats why she left you.

why

Did she tell you that your pee pee was small?

im gonna get your ip and ruin yours fucking faggot

Is she a dog or a giraffe?

faggot cuck

Fuck off faggot
OP why?

reported to fbi

sooo scaarry

Oh no, you poor things. Did she dump you because you're a loser who has no aspirations in life? :'(

Female boobies inspection

Sometimes i really do think you guys are children

i am going to find this woman on facebook, concact her, show her this screencap, and let her know that somebody she may know that she had a recent falling out with is trying to ruin her life
fuck you OP

You're on Sup Forums for fuck sakes what did you expect

Wait bro I'm not op but I sent a dick pic DON'T DO IT

post pics

Idk

he said boobies lol

Huehuehuehue

backstory OP?

Kek. Pls post pics. I hope OP's shit gets fucked up.

>inb4 reverse doxx
seriously sick of you newfags showing up on your first day and requesting a personal army.
NYPA Faggot.

> College educated
> nurse

Why would we ruin her life I bet she's more successful than you faggot

>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

i couldnt message her directly so i contacted one of her friends that was commenting on her pictures

KEK

I bet you messaged op!

she's a mudshark

lol i didnt even think about that
i guess the only way to be sure is to message two different people

Nigger lover

llleeeeeeeeeeeel

Why she has a job and is not a neckbeard like your faggotry ass

ughhhhhhh they can have her

This

NYPA Piece of shit faggot, OP

I am going to rape your ass

Fuck your dubs nigger pussy boy faggot I bet you wear childrens clothes

There's also the chance they've gone to bed or they don't use facebook often. To be sure, you might as well message a couple of other people

Wanna-be white knight. A faggot on two levels.

You are all niggers, isnt it fun to ruin peoples lives? Fuck what happened to Sup Forums, where are the lulz?

Nypa + white knight. You're the cancer, faggot.

Moral Fag begone, you should stream your suicide so I can laugh.

OP detected. Suck Satan's dick in Hell.

dumbass. just ruin OP's life.

Not OP, but miss when we could have sum lulz and ruin people. Begone candyass faggot.

not your personal army you faggot

xD

Oh, it's so funny that b white knights like faggots now, isn't it?

Innocent bystanders are better for lulz

I'm calling the internet police

it's not white knighting it's called not being someones personal army you fag

Dun goofed

Y'know mods made that up to stop raids. Bet you didnt kike.

you ruin the right people.Proof is needed of major wrongdoing.We arnt going to go after someone cause a random butthurt guy doesent like her.Maybe they had an argument on facebook or this guy got broken up with.Why the fuck should we help an autist because he says so.That would increase kids and more autists to come here thinking they can get anyone to do their dirty work.

Not OP candy ass nigger

OP detected

This

Good m8

raids had a purpose for more than just one beta who wanted his own personal army. get a life you twat

It's not about being someone's personal army. It's about fucking with someone, for(in this case) being a coal burner, and laughing at their expense. Attacking OP is like eating our own. What do you call an agent that destroys the body from within? Cancer. Among other things.

Dan.
Find
DAN

Stop samefagging OP

White knights are cool.
Better than a black knight.

OP is a low test beta who got rejected for a nig and wants a personal army. SAD!

Guys let's be honest here.
>cubs fan
Since 2016 I bet.
>University of Phoenix
One step away from trump university
>cops as wallpaper
Nobody here has a reason to like the police since we're all pretty much criminally insane.

Honestly guys i say raid the bitch just because it really seems like she's asking for it.

I love how Sup Forums is just a bunch of beta cucks shouting out NYPA instead of actually having some fun.

>xD
Kill yourself

Shut up OP. NYPA

>he doesnt know what samefagging is.
>he doesnt know that to samefag you must reply to your own post with positive feedback

No, I ruin anyone for my lulz. Nobody does anything here but be moral fag white knights. It doesnt matter what the situation is as long as I get a laugh.

CUCK!!!

she seems like a normal person. no.

imagine being so bitter that you assume she's fucking him just because they took a selfie.
the memes about white boys are true

Because she's a coal burner. Because it's funny. Because it's something to do that requiers little effort for great entertainment. Because normies are fun to fuck with. There are a binch of reasons, but only one reason you wouldn't. Because your a fucking faggot.

>i ruin anyone for my lulz
bro, kill yourself. raids are for justice

who gives a fuck.Raids should be worthy and almost newsworthy.I lurked during dongle gate,amazing and a worthy cause.who gives a fuck about some coal burner bitch who will be a single mother,JUST because OP tells us too? Needs to be a hell of a good reason for a raid...like attacking antifa websites or pages or some shit like that.

ez photoshop/hence the black background

Kek, too many normies here. People cant even get IP's anymore. Member when LOIC was being used.

> this mad

nice try OP.Deal with the coal burner yourself

Say again, faggot?

degen, its a joke

I bet you will fail so hard at raping his ass that you rape your own ass.

I agree user, a good reason is not just a political thing, it just has to be the right type of worthy, like messing with the church of scientology or making Shia LaBeouf insane.
But this type of shit is just meh.

Ayyyy I'm in there too

You are the definition of a newfag, get out of my Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is op a coon?

Whaddup Brandon!!

Op fell out of the faggot tree sucking every dick on the way down.

Nigger its mobile

Raids are for Lulz , not justice GTFO

actually end your life