I'm eating Chester Fries and cold pizza, watching "The Last Boyscout", smoking weed and shitposting on Sup Forums...

I'm eating Chester Fries and cold pizza, watching "The Last Boyscout", smoking weed and shitposting on Sup Forums, can you beat my awesome night?

No

No

That girl with braces...eh?
Bruce's daughter?
And the hot tub scene holding that girl underwater.

I knew it.

Fuck yeah.

Sounds like a pretty perfect evening fuck Trump.

I'm sitting on a tug boat getting paid $40 to sit on my cunt playing mario kart, watching Netflix, and shit posting

Lets not bring politics into this, lets just see if someone can have a more awesome night than me.

I was surprised to see a wayans not being goofy.

yeah well I'm about to masturbate

Yes. The pizza could be warm.

But what are you eating?

I prefer it cold sometimes.

I'm listening to music, smoking some herb, eating a steak and cheese burrito, drinking a powerade zero, and playing xbox

I'm drinking vodka and eating bleh enchiladas while watching War Dogs. Also had to talk to the cops a couple hours ago. So yeah. Super awesome night.

I had a few slices of hot pizza, a beer and then I ate some chocolate covered almonds. Then I watched Fargo. Now I'm gonna masturbate to complete this perfect night

Seems like a lot of us are having pretty awesome nights. I might have some fucking cookies soon.

Why did you have to talk to the cops?

would still fucc her

Gonna smoke and eat arby's curly fries and wings while watching rick and morty. What do I win?

The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets.

Bliss

I got evicted recently and they found a reciept for a gun. My landlord knew I was having tough times, so he called for a welfare check. I'm not even living there anymore. Not suicidal, just like rooty tooty point and shooty.

Also in WA gotta say driving less than a mile to a pot shop and buying legal weed from a HUUUUGGEEEEE selection is the best thing ever.

>flaming hot
Nigger and/or Spic confirmed.

I'm white and love those fuckers.

OP here, I'm white as the driven snow.

in Oregon hit the wed shop today now eatng eatables

high as hell and laughed my ass off

im smokin weed, drinkin some blue moons, hittin my vape, and wonderin where all the MOTHERFUCKERS are on command and conquer zero hour online

Nice man probably pretty fucked with that spelling lol

Being sober... Unless we counting tea as a drug.

Must just be because of where I live. In high school all those cunts ate was Flaming hot cheetos, fries and spicy mc chicken. Fucking Phoenix man.

sometimes i hit less letters sometimes i hit more.
>it works out in the end

"High Logic"

I've never understood why Mexicans love hot shit. You would think they would only eat ice cream or some shit.

Yeah, I mean mexicans love spicy shit because...they're mexicans. They like burrito's too, it doesn't mean I'm going to stop eating them.

not good yet, can't find my credit card. ordered pizza hut last night, and they usually take the card and scribble shit to make sure its a legit payment.

not sure if I misplaced it or the guy forgot to give it back to me

Huh?

where is the pizza from?

A DC chain called Manny & Olgas.

I'm about to fuck

You are to high go to bed m80

My Washington is better :)

pizza hut delivery guys take your credit card and write shit on their copy of the receipt before they leave. Im not sure if he gave it back to me or not.

That's a pretty good night,

What do you mean by they scribble shit to make sure it's legit?

Not the guy but they do this all the time. Idk what they do I think they take a drawing of the numbers?

I have never had that happen.

Yeah, I was just out there two months ago, it's really nice, but I like having access to places like NY and Philly and not just other states filled with other granola head dudes with beards.

they put the card under their copy of the receipt, and brush their pen over the paper so the last four numbers of the card show up. no idea why they do this.

True we have idaho and oregon Cali is close I guess but I have no need to go to Cali. Fucking hippies maaaannnn

Oh, right.

I always forget about Idaho.

We all do :(

Sounds good man. That pizza looks kind of shit tier though. But whatever cold pizza is awesome.

Yeah, it's shit tier. So are the Chester Fries but it's just one of those nights.

I found it by the washing machine, so my night is now awesome again

Yes- I am smoking weed, drinking polar seltzer, playing civ 3 and listening to h20 in background (a teen mermaid show)

call them hot fries you inbred

Still a fave movie of mine, gonna have to watch it now...