AYO HOUSE HOL UP

AYO HOUSE HOL UP

BASED
A
S
E
D

Cant wait to see the fuckery he pulls off with the Steelers to get in the playoffs this year.

WE WUZ DOCKTAZ AND SHIEET

DUDE I'M BETTER THAN HOUSE LMAO

Chase was the better doctor.

SAY WHAT

AY PASS DAW SYRINGE MOFUCKA

He really wasn't though. That's just your edge talking.

Y'ALL CRACKAS DON'T KNOW SCIENCE YO

NAW ITS SOM FINNA LOO PISS OR SOME SHIZ

It's been a while since I watched it, but I thought the show established that Chase was the 2nd smartest doctor after House.

He replaced House as head of diagnostics at the end of the show.

WE

WUZ

NIGGAS

We can all agree that this boring kike was one of the worst characters on the show right

He literally was. He solved several cases as a fellow, Foreman didn't. Also, he replaced House, while Foreman became the next fatassed boss.

Taub was based as fuck. Recently rewatched the series and he was 10/10 pure bants.

Except in that one episode where he tried to check out that stripper's mole and nearly got shot - that was retarded.

Taub was based what do you mean

slut doctor power rankings

>high tier

>meh tier
Cameron
the doctor from House's prison in the last season

>gross tier
Cuddy (although she's not bad looking for a Jewess)
Masters
that one Asian doctor

How am I supposed to believe this guy fucks hot chicks left and right?

He's rich

>Ooh look at me I'm short and I have big ears and a huge nose hahaha

>I know I'm a loser but I make up for it by bitching at House even though he is clearly smarter than I am

That's a bit reductionist. He was a pretty grey character, he had his insecurities sure but he always managed to be a decent doctor.
His banter was great. Can you explain why you disliked him a little better?

His banter was no match for House's banter. He tried but House put him in his place every time.

>brotha fucks his own huntington's trial because of pussy and almost ruins his career
yeah, brotha was smart af not.

His dynamic with the other members was pretty funny though imo

>it's a foreman acts like a uppity nig and breaks houses balls for no reason episode

Why do the other doctors even try to fight House when he's right pretty much every time

if your talking about looks, maybe, but as a doctor, nah, he was just really caring, Foreman is much more anatycal like house

HOL UP... SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS... WE BE DOCTORS N SHIT?

He seemed pretty jealous and insecure around Chase.

chase was #1 surgeon

He looks like Based Paul Ben Victor with all the Based (and charisma in general) removed.

Hes a cuter, he cuts where the thinker tells him to cut. Plus isn't he replaced house when he came out of the psychs house ? House was a good doctor but a shitty practitioner too, he had troubles giving seringues.

Chase was underrated. He was kind of like an edgy teen in a lot of ways,he had his flaws, but he was relatable and he actually solved some cases on his own.

Meant for

thats literally what a surgeon is? a person who cuts where they're told.

pretty sure cuddy mentioned he's the best surgeon too in one of the seasons

Why was Cameron in the show

What did she do except bitch

>that time he dickwhipped a nurse into doing an angiogram for him
>she angies the patient's leg that has nothing wrong with it
you'll do NOTHING!

Wasn't she a House love interest for a bit?

season 2 is kino

She also was a self righteous moralfag.

Foreman just liked undermining House even though House was always right

Taub just liked arguing with House (basically the same as Foreman, except he didn't have the power to actually undermine House)

13 was kind of weird and tried to force this mysterious persona but she was ok I guess

Chase and House were the only ones who were willing to take risks and do something crazy if they thought it was right (like when Chase killed James Earl Jones).

oh and Cuddy was an annoying cunt.

>Based House crashing the car into her living room

that was badass desu

One of the worst yeah, but the worst character was without a doubt that ugly fucking asian girl in S8.

She was awful but I think Masters was even worse.

>that one EP where the patient refused to be treated by a n*gger and house laughed and agreed

this show went too far sometimes

what episode was that

>you will never see another based House and Wilson bromance episode

OFFICIAL HOUSE MD season power rankings
5>3>2>6>8>1>7>4

Nah. It's well established Foreman is the second smartest thus second in command. Although it is true that Chase ends up as head of department. But this explained by the development of both characters. Foreman spends the entire series trying to BE House, but this makes him.miserable, as he develops he turns away from that idea and the opts to be the dean instead, whereas Chase spends the whole series being just a fuccboi who is smart but not so much, but as he develops he starts to push himself further and further, he starts taking his own decisions, cracking cases on his own. So at the end the only logical conclusion is that he takes over House, cus he is now the better doctor.

Simply my favorite show ever.

This guy is based. He is always the voice of reason and he always plays cool. Almost never succumbs to emotion, while he is crumbling in the inside.

Tall, rich doctor with a prestigious career

>Peter Jacobson 5'6

Oh nvm.

That doesn't mean he's the best doctor

She married chase. And she left him after chase killed darth Vader.

Who let the nigger into the emergency ward again?

That was the nurses fault. She told him which drug was real. He didn't even know.

>gross tier
>Cuddy

too old
too jewish
too annoying

too gay

>ywn be forced to give her the lick because inferior goy penis has no place in Jewish princesses

>I have taste so that means I'm gay

fuck off retard

>tfw have a crush on masters

>meh tier
>the doctor from House's prison in the last season
>gross tier
>Masters

You're such a pleb. Masters was cutie, Adams was best.

IMAGINE

Faggots usually have 'taste' yeah
Taste of cum in their mouths.

Adams was fine. 13 was best.

I want Adams to be my gf

Why is 13 so underrated in this thread? She blows these other whores out of the water.

I don't think she was underrated at any point

I'm just saying it's not even a contest. Adams is 2nd best, and even she doesn't come close.

Idk. I think Cameron was second best. Her character was supposed to be self righteous annoying bitch and she did it perfectly imo. Adams was there to look nice

To each his own I guess. Cameron had a fat baby face and the moralfag personality is a turnoff for me.