Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6CdsX2Wta8
youtube.com/watch?v=IFGdlSbJAUE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYyjxaAI0Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing in a feels thread thats made me cry

Rest in piece faithful pupper.

>TFW you feel like falling you're falling in love with your friend with benefits

this is so sad it's true. im on the verge of tears from the shithole my life has devolved into. bullshitting on Sup Forums is one of the very few things that takes my mind off things anymore.

Im not happy anymore

Yup I with you on this but I also drink heavily.

Beautiful shepherd
I'm happy now

people get so caught up in feels they forget that changing requires *doing*.

has anybody tried the no contact rule or clean slate method and knows if it works?

Tell me your stories anons. I may not be as happy myself but I'm willing to listen and give advice. Sometimes we all just need some outside perspective.

>college gf of 1 year said she's not in love with me anymore but wants to stay friends and not to hurt me
>I'm her first
>she's my first (first serious relationship, sex, etc)
>she's quirky, awkward and cute
>very loyal
>similar if not same interest, career path, etc
>I have to leave to another country for 3 weeks and will have no contact with her
>wants a break for a little while, thinks about seeing what will happen after the break (those 3 weeks)
>both of us mutually agreed we wouldn't see other people
I am heartbroken but going to take some time to myself to heal.

I read about the no contact method and clean slate method but not sure if it works although almost 90% of the people discussing it talks about it how it works.

Seriously, I don't want her to be the girl who "got away" and I don't want her to experience the same with me. I wish to get back together with her and to essentially start things over and rekindle our spark.

Also, I'd like to hear about why you're not happy user.

She already fucking Jamal

nah m8

Fuck it I'll bite. Can't greentext nor do I care to,

>Got together with best friend of 6 years
>Moved across the country with her
>was together 4 years
>Got Engaged on anniversary
>Tells me it's not working a year later
>Leaves me for her boss
>I move out of our home
>Her boss/new guy moves in
>Move into friends house
>rent a room by the coast
>It's not actually that bad
>mfw I'm doing alright single
>left her with 3k debt
>Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

Pic unrelated

Sometimes people outgrow each other. It's nothing bad it hurts but no contact might be the best bet. If it's meant to be those 3 weeks will either show how much you miss each other or how you can get passed it.

as for me?

>Be me
>got out of tough 5-year military career recently
>Keep to myself
>Meet girl through friend
>Beautiful, weird like me
>Likes me and I like her
>I think i like her more than she likes me but i heard she likes to take things super slow
>get message
>From a girl i was in love with in the military
>She was never attracted to me but now we talk every day
>offers me a contract marriage
>good cash get to move out of this place
>Still think about girl who might not even want to date

Do i go for something i've always wanted now that there may be a chance? Or do i leave the past behind for someone that may just be a hoe.

>
Hahahhaha Turns out I can greentext. Fuck.

>can't greentext
>greentexts

I've turned into something I dread. I dont know how to get out of this rabbit hole

Why do you say that user?

roses are red

violets are blue

Nice dubs m8. And I've become a lazy slob that treats those around me shitty and pushes away help. I'm miss so many friends but yet I want them away. Most of all I miss myself

>If it's meant to be those 3 weeks will either show how much you miss each other or how you can get passed it.
Do you think I should message her first when I get back or just continue doing my own thing?

Also, do you think it's risky to just go on a simple coffee date or some place small and just try to get to know BOTH of them more? Separately of course.

If you like the first girl (the one that takes things slow), I'd recommend just trying to be friends first in terms of your dates and trying to escalate it from there. Find out what she likes and if you both share similar interests.

As for the military girl, you said she was never attracted to you. Is that really who you want marrying you? The benefits may sound good but emotional is just as important to think about.

TL;DR: Try to get to know them both and see if you're even compatible?

I kill small animals to get my kicks, usually I dont think much of it just the usual thrill and then its gone. Today I offed a baby bird, nothing out of the ordinary Ive done this before but this time something felt different. I dont know what changed I think I just realized how fucked everything im doing is. >Inb4 autistic edgelord

>be me
>third gf, really cute girl, hot, good for me
>parents like her
>her parents like me, so does most of her family
>awesome, awesome girl
>has some problems though
>cuts herself, depressed, sad
>has had a rough life, both of us have though, we try to help each other
>i fall out of love with this gem of a girl and break it off, act on impulse
>feel terrible for months, even started cutting myself just like she did
>facebook update
>she's in a relationship now with someone who's far better than I'll ever be
>masturbate, cry, bleed

why am i so fucking stupid?

I think you should message after those 3 weeks IF you feel you need to you know? If you feel like meh, I wouldn't. Maybe she'll message you. 3 weeks is a long time for no contract. Who knows how you'll feel in that time.

Also maybe I was being too vague.

There was a time where me and military girl were attracted to each other its just either deployments or other things got in the way. I know she thinks of me as her best friend and i don't want to lose that but at the same time i know she is absolutely terrible at expressing her feelings.

As for new girl. I'd say we're very compatible. A close friend of mine said she does not speak to many people that he knows of. But I have noticed she is SUPER friendly so there is a possibility of her being a hoe.

I know that feel. Ive done that with basically all the gf's I've had throught out my years. I regret messing them all up.

cont.

pic of her and her new bf

why are we fucking dumb idk

I wonder this everyday.

Maybe you should seek some real help user. Not being a dick about it but you may have some things you'll want to figure out.

user believe me when I say this. It's good you got out of that relationship. Sometimes you can't be someone's hero. You need to find someone who's good for you just as much as you are good for her.

Looking back always draws fond memories.

thanks user, means a lot. internet isn't always a mean place

yeah man stop that shit pronto

feelings bro

pic related

>I think you should message after those 3 weeks IF you feel you need to you know? If you feel like meh, I wouldn't. Maybe she'll message you. 3 weeks is a long time for no contract. Who knows how you'll feel in that time.
True, well I just don't know if I message her, to make it casual or not. We've honestly have had multiple conversations that we both see each other as "end game" you know? We agreed before that this relationship was long-term.

We got together because we were best friends, and we knew about each other before we even liked each other. I know she wouldn't want to end it on a whim just like that.

>military girl
Hm. Well, you can always casually just bring up if you two would be good at dating. And I understand that she thinks of you as her best friend but is there another reason why she'd bring up the contract marriage?

Do you also feel the same way for her? Like, can you see a possible future with this woman? Do you have similar interests and goals other than being together in the military.

>new girl
You can talk to your close friend to get to know more about her, specifically if he/she has any details on her relationships, boyfriends, etc. What gives you the impression that she's a hoe other than the super friendly attitude?

I'm just shooting for open waters here, perhaps she may have had a boyfriend in the past that may have betrayed her or cheated on her which why she wants to take things slow. And the friendly attitude may have been because she probably acted a different way back when she was with her ex-bf. Could be many factors, user.

Same, but its physically impossible for me to die so here I am. Waiting for old age.

I wished for her to be happy. And now I'm left with sadness.

FUCK

>physically impossible for me to die

I shouldn't have come here. I miss my dog so much

The picture didn't help that. It just helped me reject people making picture esque memories wanting me to be in them years later.
Maybe you should of lived your life with people you wanted to be with YOU FUCKING CUNT

i know, user. I know how it is.

Its true

what

Good night user

>True, well I just don't know if I message her, to make it casual or not.

Well, I think a simple "hey how have you been" might be a good starting point. Let the conversation flow how it will you know? Maybe she feels how you feel right now.

>Military girl
She said she's tight on money but she's been perfectly fine for a while. She even said I don't have to find a job immediately or even a full time if I decide to move with her. So I feel like there are more things she's not telling me. It's like she came up with this suddenly as soon as we started talking more.

>New girl
We live in different parts of the city so its hard for us to actually find time to hang out since our schedules are so different and her job is very demanding. I won't go into detail but it requires care of children. But she made plans with another dude on Facebook nothing serious but she could have asked me since I was off. Then again she's not my gf so idk why im tripping about it.

good night user, hope you'll feel better by tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6CdsX2Wta8

im not sad because of a girl, or a death, or anything, just myself, i am healthy and smart and able, yet I do nothing.

I hate myself, i found that out, i really do, i think everyone else hates me, but in reality they are all rooting for me, trying to help me. My mother is so happy when I smile or go outside, but I am a disappointment to her.

found a bottle of tequila silver in my apt hallways so im drinking it now, thanks universe for getting me drunk tonight for free.

Drink up baby, stay up all night, with the things you could do, you won't but you might. The potential you'll be, that you'll never see.

plz exblaine

Sounds like legitimate depression user. Maybe seek some professional help? Medicine?

I have that, I was diagnosed depression. Now that I am on zoloft and it's a lot easier to do things.

Good luck matey

>Well, I think a simple "hey how have you been" might be a good starting point. Let the conversation flow how it will you know? Maybe she feels how you feel right now.
Fair enough, well. Looks like I'll see how it all works out in 3 weeks. I'd like to be optimistic. Thanks for the insight user.

>military girl
Definitely sounds like caution with both girls tbh. Maybe she might be using you for your benefits and whatnot. I don't know what else to recommend other than having an honest conversation with her on why she suddenly sprang the marriage up, what she's not telling you, and why now DESPITE you saying she's terrible at expressing her feelings.

>new girl
If her job is very demanding, what do you think would happen IF you two got together? Do you think you can casually date her with the change in schedules and the far distance AND maintain that? Like I said before, depending on her plans with another dude on FB, you can try to find time for a simple coffee date.

You'd have to her friend first, like a close contact kind of friend, the friend she can actually just casually talk to or discuss intimate details, not just someone you see at a party/group gathering every now and then and certainly not just FB friends.

>meet this girl when I was 12
>became good friends
>always spend time together
>3 years later I tell her how I really feel
>we start dating
>the happiest time in my life
>her family loves me, and i love them
>look up to her father, never had one of my own
>shit starts going south for us
>just under 4 years later and a week before my 19th birthday she breaks up with me
>I guess I wasn't good enough for her, because she left me for someone else, someone better than me
>have to say goodbye to her, her family, everyone
>saw her dad about a month later
>he 14 year old sister cried when she found out we broke up
>her mother did too
>makes me feel even worse
>2 of her 3 dogs have died since we broke up last September
>she dropped out of school
>her new boyfriend barely comes down to see her anymore

I just wanted her to be happy, as much as I was. I failed, just like I do at everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFGdlSbJAUE

I fell in love with someone named Mary. I've never loved someone more than I loved Mary in my life. She was the one that everybody loved and everyone chased after. She would spend a lot of time with me, and sometimes I could swear she felt the same about me. But I loved her so much that I didn't want to say something and ruin the friendship that we had. She eventually moved away and we lost contact.

Recently I watched Mary Poppins with my little brother, and I had to hold back tears during this scene, because I realized that maybe if I said how I felt, I could've been Bert. Maybe she would have liked to have a jolly holidy with me, too.

good night?
i'm still awake, 6 am here

go to bed you fucking bong

Yea I know, i've been this way for years, I re-read my post and I'm crying.

I've been on all the medicine, they never work. I got out of it for a long time, completed classes and was well on my way to a life, but underneath i was just covering it up. I've been faking it to my mom for years that I am happy because I could tell she was getting very worried about me. She asked me today if I was happy. It really fucked with me. I'm just a bad person. I wish I would lose a leg or get a disease so that my feelings would make sense.

i tried multiple times

I just fucked up somewhere along the way. Was it the first time I smoked weed? Was it the first time I did heroin? I was sad before then. I went to private school, I was on the deans list, I had everything going for me, now I can't hold a gas station or pizza delivery job for 3 months. I think about hanging myself because I feel like if I shot myself in the head my mom would feel like an idiot for letting me have guns, and would feel like she was to blame.

Yeah, no problem user. I really hope things work out they way you want them to.

>Military girl
The thing is I'm out of the military so technically I'd be using HER benefits. So IDK. Guess I just have to talk to her more. Marriage gets more money in the military so that's literally her only gain. She already lives in an apartment by herself.

>new girl
Well, i don't mind a demanding job I dated in the military. Plus schedules and stuff like that. As for the friend thing we've hung out together outside of social groups. We talk and text pretty much all day. We've been intimate about things too. She told me she'd do anything for me. Now my question is. Am I the only one she's said that to you know?

everyone will get their way out, just hang in there
try and change

>I just wanted her to be happy, as much as I was. I failed, just like I do at everything else.

Her not being happy is not a failure on your part my dude. The only person's happiness you're responsible for at this point in your life is your own. Unless you have kids which I doubt lol

>just under 4 years later and a week before my 19th birthday she breaks up with me

Also, due to her dumping you I wouldn't feel bad about any of the stuff that happened to her because of it.

Stay strong my dude, focus on yourself.

It'll all be ok anons. You got this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYyjxaAI0Kw

Same here m8

Rip us

It's really not your fault user she made her mistakes not you. It may hurt you too but she has to live with them.

haha funtimes
insomnia is a great thing for dying inside

Holy fuck anons, theres pills called kava kava and its like fuckin packaged happiness. I just took a few and went from down in the dumps on the verge of hanging myself to fuckin happy as hell. You guys need to try these things if you get the chance.

I've been out of depression for 3 or 4 years now, its the last couple weeks and I'm back there, and realizing that i've just been covering it up an ignoring it. I'm OK though. If i was going to kill myself I would have already. I just keep on living on, losing loved ones and hating myself. Catatonically moving through life. I don't even know what I say most days, I have become efficient at passing myself off, people love me. They give me compliments and they are like knifes in my stomach.

Sleeping all day and staying up all night is not insomnia its depression.

I lost the love of my life last week. Loved her for ten years. Used to be a heroin addict but a year after getting clean she gave me another shot.
Got laid off and her parents decided I wasn't pulling my weight in our house and guilt ed her into breaking up with me.
Laid off for six weeks before this happened.
Got a job day after I moved out.
I applied for it while we were together
Her mom is dying and she can't upset her so now we are both alone.
Mfw I left all my family and friends behind and moved across the country to be with her. Can't go back home because city is toxic and I need to get better but if I leave I could lose her forever. City is dying work is space and my trade (flooring)is over saturated in our town. Small town you can drive across in 20 min. I don't want to be without her but everything her reminds me of her. Not gonna relapse as that would be an hero for me but now that I'm clean and alive I don't know what to do next

i don't sleep, that's the problem
i'm on multiple medications that only make me feel shitty

You're not a bad person because you feel this way. Even on zoloft I still can feel really depressed. Though i can tell you certain things do help.

Exercise, eat healthy. If you can, try to get a good therapist.

More so I think you should not lie about how you feel, otherwise how can you expect it to get fixed?

Hey mate if you want to chat or anything, my discord is osdes#8588. I'd be happy to help if I can, also I'm down if you just want to hang out.

But artificial happiness isn't true happiness. Eventually you'll realize you rely on them to feel happy. I hope you can find something to replace the pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

I'm sorry but you need to delete that picture off of whatever you have it saved on. It is 100% cringe.

All you can do now is move on.

What is happiness but a few chemicals?

fuck off my dude he's feeling blue

Fuck artificial or not its better than feeling like absolute shit constantly. Day in day out always feeling like trash, nobody to talk to just fucking nothing. These pills make all of those feelings melt away like hot wax.

at least you have someone user

So it doesn't matter if it's real or artificial? All happiness is the same, even when there's no true reason for it?

dam :C

Listen, I didn't call him any names. I didn't berate him at all, I even apologized before I made my statement and you're telling me to fuck off?

Fuck you nigger. I'm actually doing something besides excusing everything on the basis of "he's sad, weeve him awone!" like you shit heads. No wonder he continues to feel like he does, he's insulated from reality by a bunch of wet pussy excuses for men.

thats now why i'm a bad person, I've done some stuff that is unforgivable.

runny nose and runny yolk.

>new girl
>We talk and text pretty much all day. We've been intimate about things too. She told me she'd do anything for me.
Can always just throw it all in and ask her if she's seeing anybody? Even if she says she likes to take things slow, you still need to check that she isn't dating multiple guys on the side. I can only assume that you're the type of the guy that doesn't enjoy liars. So you can have a honest discussion of what you're looking for.

If you don't think that's such a terrible idea, it's better to call rather than text because IF she is lying and says she'll do anything for multiple men, she has the opportunity to lie with texting because it isn't an instant reply like it would be via skype or a phone call.

>military girl
If she's desperate for affection and a relationship or if it seems like she doesn't have any ill-intentions and the new girl doesn't work out and you genuinely feel like you can see a future together then pick her.

I'm going to go to bed now. We probably won't speak to each other ever again so I guess this is goodbye.

Thanks for the insight you provided user, and I hope I provided some help too. Even if you don't agree with anything that I said, it's all about perspective and at least thinking about other possible options. I hope you pick the girl who is right for you.

Peace out Sup Forumsrother, and good luck.

What's the point if they don't love you?

damn im not the only one.