First person to guess what I do gets $100 paypal

First person to guess what I do gets $100 paypal.
First person to get quads gets $500 paypal.

Just got paid. How do I make money with money fast?

Bullshit

fuck off nigger

Bullshit...........OBGYN

Sucking shit out of cuck assholes.

You suck dicks at nursing homes?

gambling

daily fantasy sports

roll

You work at a restaurant-like setting.

buy land, its limited.

Selling drugs

Worth trying a quad.

You're a mcdonalds employee

Most people tend to keep their life savings in a bank account.

What is that, like 1500? Sorry you're a broke as nigger that gets paid cash for some reason.

I need this pls

>OP never delivers

chef at wendys
$8.50

Meanwhile, checking account is at a balance of $3.50

you suqqqqqqqqq

plant work and flip weed its so gotdamn easy

why dont you go slice your neck open you faggot degenerate

i would love to see you cracker faggots get chopped into little pieces on the internet

Call Centre worker :^)

Roll

yea try pulling those life savings out and not getting audited by the IRS when you try to buy a car.

lulz @ u for not using unions and smaller banks.

least I mention swiss bank account. ez pz

You just franchised your 11th Chipotle

most people who keep their money in banks are afraid of getting robbed in shitty neighborhoods.

here's a tip: dont live shithole america, my grandpa had 1 mil in a safe most of his life just fine.

Rolling
Snapchat me at fffaaaggg101

Roll for $500 lel

FUCK ME GOD DAMN IT

options trading?

Life savings right here.

First person to guess what I do gets a Pepe. Not a rare one though. Just what I can afford.

O shit, I just realized you're actually black.
still, fuck off

Giggalo>?

Cannabis industry roll

steal money from white people?

You scam people for PayPal ID's which you then use for fraud or sell to others to use for fraud. I assume you also do a bunch of other scams.

Billionaire

we did this last night.
you are a bodyguard for an mma fighter

print fake money

far from black, doesn't change the fact I busted out several mouths in highschool and college hearing that racist faggot shit. there are people in this world right nowmore fingers than I can count walking around missing their teeth so think about that.

here's a quick story. was coming home from work and heard some faggot millenial thinking he's funny saying rape and nigger out loud in front of new york penn station in front of his friends thinking he's a cool white boy hanging in a ghetto city and what not so I walked right up to his and side swipped his six front teeth off his face no problem. you think any of his faggot little friends fought me? i said try me ill snap all your necks too and walked away into the subway. i want these kids to become more aggressive so when that shit happens in the real world, people like me will gladly take a few months in jail to break every single one of your teeth out of your mouth gladly

FYI I'm not black but good job assuming. college graduate, gun owner, and I will snap your neck if you say any racist shit in front of me in public. kek. none of this matters but I just wanted to get my story out in hopes i can keep breaking more teeth and I can possible meet some of you degenerate faggots in real life at some Sup Forums rally and smash you the fuck up hahaha. fuck im pumped and want to beat the shit out of some of you kids right now for sure

Ooh $1300....
I think there is a saying for this kind of rich. I think it starts with an "n"?

I SAY NIGGER

I actually peed a little just reading that

you work for the state in someway

and you get fail quads and probably have a shit life so win/win :D

afk while I type this on my iphone from upstate new york in a fully paid house. nigga all you want 24/7 on Sup Forums bruh. brb making money poor pleb

go commit suicide :)

lol you didn't even bother to change the date and cunts still be responding to this shit..

sage

Whatever, bump for quads.

This just turned into a cringe thread

:^)

we r here 4 quads m8

another guess stock market and cum dumpster

Cringe is your 150 pound ass who's probably never fought a single soul in his parasitic life living with mommy.

that's cringe, I want to see the deed to the house you own, oh wait lulz. i'm prob talking to a fucking child for all i know its Sup Forums

you get paid to be a professional semen demon

I cringed hard.

Take anal pleasure for $5 a pop?

I samefagged too hard.

Good

Abandon thread! It turned cringe.

ancer

i don't got shit to lose anyway.

r

swing

arter

adsfadf

A job

Quads

Rollin dem quads

Pic related, taco bell is hiring bruh. Also go work out. lulz.

you don't have a job

Can I buy a cheeseburger with that money?

I know what I'm posting in the next cringe thread, thanks for the OC you useless faggot.

Rolling

Roll

nice turn it into a meme as well you retarded faggot. I should post my bank account next so you can laugh at the trust fund money . go kill yourself rofl

>trust fund
Oh, so you really are a useless retard.

an user just posted his money and you call that cringe. you sir are the definition of an unemployed faggot. kindly kill yourself with bleach or a rope. lel@u

broke faggot is broke, why dont you screenshot your broke comments print them out and strangle yourself to death with them you fucking nobody. low life piece of shit rofl.

end your life faggot, you will surmount to fucking shit in this life. you are shit and will always be shit so do the world a favor and kill yourself. the less poor faggots like you the better. screenshot that as well for your faggot OC, chopped up faggotry. post that shit so people can laugh at you trying to shit on someone who HAS MONEY ROFL.

im just praying you killyourself every word you read. kill. yourself. broke. faggot. useless. parasite. queer. little dick piece of shit fuck. rofl this is way too much fun. buy a rope and end your life fag

Roll

might as well roll even though op probs a fag [email protected]

My name is jeff roll

rolling again cause i hate breathing and $500 would make me finally end myself [email protected]

That's a whole lot of assumptions and ass pain

That's a whole lot of cringe too.