It looks like a boy

It is autistic

Oh yes, it's Sup Forumss and /r9k/s dream waifu

Stop ruining my smoko

>implying she would fuck a spic
Mongol
Abo

Top tippity keks, lads.

I am not gay but I think I'm getting closer don't know if its from the isolation but I could do with an Eliza to set me straight tbqh

>I am not gay but I think I'm getting closer don't know if its from the isolation

Go fuck a slag, you spastic cunt.

Mummy won't let me, but she'll be at work tomorrow maybe if I walk around town I could find a girl? I am 19 what should I say to them to get them to fuck me? I can't wait till they start drinking around 8pm because my mum will be back by then
You understand my situation?

>implying she wouldn't

>Mummy won't let me
M8, grown man and can't even go out, get your shite together.
No she wouldn't, Rodrigo.

If I act independent or annoy her she will force me to get a minimum wage job or apprenticeship I don't want to do any of this if I have to work I will kill myself, so to the matter at hand. How do I find a substitute Eliza here? I have from 9am to 7pm I can shower, wear decent clothes, I'm not bad looking but I need to know what to say to them to get them to show me affection.
There are plenty of college girls that go around in small groups and other girls just shopping but how do I approach them?

I don't want to become gay, I have just masturbated to fembois and I feel disgusted with myself
You understand my situation?

She fucked a brown latino btw

m8, just kill yourself. Literally find a muslim in London to put an end to your misery.

I got dubs and trips please help me you fucking gook cunt

>implying her and Jake had sex

a working xengt kernel

I hope you get raped in conscription if you even have it you're probably one of the koreans that spams trap threads

>I hope you get raped in conscription if you even have it you're probably one of the koreans that spams trap threads

Wrong.webm

nigger I need help what do I say to them?

>want Gentoo
>no drivers for WiFi card
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only want things I can get, which rules out any form of meaningful human contact.

Yeah for the first 2 years neeting I couldn't care less about human contact but now I feel starved

I can get anything i desire im just lazy, and not very ambitious

I'm not even a NEET.

>failing the Turing test

I never said you were

use an ethernet cable :^)

looks like a little boy. what's wrong with you?

white wimminz