R8 this girl i work with

R8 this girl i work with.

4/10

-3/10

Hairy arms/10

have more pictures for dubs

3/10 - Below average.

That being said? Pussy is pussy. I would still fuck her if given the chance. I literally have no standards.

Great angle
7/10

ikr dude?

Dump all

4.5/10

would stay khv

god damn I love me some meaty lips but the arm hair is distracting in these photos. her nips are great and I like glasses 7/10

How you score these?

needs butthole pics
you fuck her?

Interested to hear how you ended up with these pics as well. Where did you work?

i am deleting these so someone save them for future use

Would bottom out/10

I have little to no standards as long as the face isn't absolutely hideous and they aren't morbidly obese

She worked with me at the Starbucks in Cleveland
address is
11623 Clifton Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44102
far as i know she is still there

Girl
5/10
Shot/angle
9/10

moar

post all of her pics

bump

5/7

thats all i have guys
tho i have some of her degenerate boyfriend that she cheated on with me still

Send em!

I'm the same way only I fuck uggos and fatties too. I literally have no standards. I will fuck anything with a pussy.

1453 W 114th St,
Cleveland, OH 44102
heres her address

Has anyone else ever contemplated sending printouts of a girl's nudes to their boss? No blackmail, no motive, just genuinely want to see them in duress. I have compiled dozens of photos I went to High School with, and I would love to send an envelope to their business address. How can you send a letter without it being traced to you?

Care to tell the story of how you first hooked up?

fax

She looks like a man. Shes trying way too hard to be hipster with those glasses and her tits are tiny. 3/10 would bang from behind, but only cuz I am a desperate loser.

I was a manager for a little bit during the time i was looking for a job out of college. one night we both had the night shift, we were alone shit got steamy and we fucked in the back of her car

What was the age diff?

Latex gloves to handle everything and don't lick stamps. Drop in public mailbox. You're good.

she was 17 i was 23

She looks kind of unclean. Was she a good fuck

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew im out !!!!

Post op/10

You drop it in a mailbox and put a fake return address.. you think the fbi is going to show up and execute a fingerprint/dna test?

jade you are a beautiful and sensual woman. don't let anyone tell you any differently sweetie.

would fuck/10

That's one meaty pussy, my guy

7/10 would bang. Really nice pussy.

3/10 average as fuck

>3/10
>average
???

4/10

Post the rest!