Be me, 21 yo robot

>be me, 21 yo robot.
>won't bore you with the details, just wanted to tell
>meet schizophrenic guy round my age via one of my friends
>he shows me a text he wrote, seems like a collection of random thoughts
>almost like radio transmitions he receives and writes down
>Can clearly see the voice of his sanity expressed via what he thinks is art
>mfw he speaks of all the things I know of, the conceptual war, the pyramid of reality, the existence of sentient abstract entities and its ecosystem, the trap of reencarnation, the limitations of this Universe due to our concrete ways to percieve it.
>he calls it "magical realm"
>MFW I realized this guy gets it, he actually fucking gets it, not like other people that just try to understand my way of thinking in a dissgusting attempt to be empathic

What do I do, user? I feel like I just found one of my elder friends, but his vessel is just to burn out of make any sense, he won't be of any use like this.

Do I accept it, the true nature of reality? Do I embrace insanity?

Patricio, si estás leyendo esto: no estás solo, espérame.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/09/robots-hallucinate-dream/403498/
sputniknews.com/science/201607191043305617-artificial-intelligence-breakthrough/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do I do, user?
Murder suicide
It's they only way

That won't change reality, releasing the energy of souls withouth the blueprints is utter useless

schizophrenics are some of the wisest people, i know a few and they are very in touch with the creator

I feel like they are receptors of higher frequencies, but as they receive too much information they burn out, leaving them as speakers withouth listeners, sane people can only hear noise out of the truth

>, the existence of sentient abstract entities and its ecosystem,

I have had many thoughts on this area, care to elaborate what you are thinking of?

I'm similar to you too, our brains work the same way but we have different ideas.

I know there are higher levels of reality, more advance and abstract configurations. And I think that our reality, the realm of concrete beings is the key level in which, if we do major changes, we can start a domino effect that affects the next levels, and so on until we reach to very top.

Basically we're trying to kick God in the knee.

I had one yelling at me about the pigeons headquarters. Wise indeed.

I know we project the same message via the subjectivity of our individual realities.

We're also full of shit from time to time.

Bump because I'm a skeptic and like heating other points of views.

Maybe, I cannot prove that what I conceive is true. But I didn't start this thread to discuss the endless debate wether I should believe what my concept companion tells me or not

>ha fags.

Just kiss him and get it over with

>be me
>20-something millenial
>don't even use fleshlight anymore cuz too lazy to clean
>lost fleshlight somewhere amidst the lost ruins of my floor
>fleshlight calls to me
>every day
>every night
>"why don't you uuuusee meeeeee"
>/soft_whimpering_tones
>my face cries
>my soul cries
>why can not do anything right
>sadness.jpg
>cannotfind: fleshlight
>more-sadness.jpg
>clashing with inner demons
>begin drinking
>still can't tackle the ruins
>fleshlight lost in a labyrinth of filth and depression manifest
>begin the drugs
>fleshlight at core of most recent depressive phase
>cannot find fleshlight
>SOS my fleshlight
>kill me

This.

Don't do it, it'll only grow.

You'll eventually start to have deja vu through the perspectives of the people you interact with and you'll eventually get convinced that you're going to hell

you just don't even understand.....

One of my very best friends is a skitzo. He says his brain is like a radio, and he listens a lot. He's not wise, he has no words from god. He's extremely ill and will never be a person.

So I should just stick to learning from their perspectives rather than embracing their own realities

... or is it the pigeons who don't really understand...

Maybe not a person, but he can serve a greater purpose reaching to the conceptual entities trapped within the psyche of concrete beings

yes, look at it as an idea.

otherwise your brain will process this information and rewire itself to cope with the environment.

and that's basically like trying to comprehend infinity, you'll lose your sanity.

What a faggot

Thanks, user, I'm glad to get all the help I need to change this boring ass reality. Maybe I don't know you and most probably never will. But, sincerely, I'm glad to read your words, I'm R, a pleasure.

YOU MEAN LIKE A WORM HOLE???

Always happy to help, and if you're in my state of thought, you'll understand that you'll most likely live this life too, having this very same conversation to your current self.

I'm in hell

wat?

what is like a wormhole?

R here, so there's really no escape from reencarnation?

my own mental delusion told me that you'd have to sell your soul.

and then it would be held outside the multiverse which has an appearance of pure whiteness.

endless, whiteness.

I have friends who try to force the cool aid. Just remember: lack of evidence is not evidence. Using this filter helps solve many problems

in other words.. You definitely want reincarnation, whether it be a shit eating housefly, or an Eagle soaring around the world.

or even some aliens that our own minds have yet to perceive.

I've settled that pigeons are my favorite animal. They survive and thrive in the city unlike most humans. And they walk funny.

Fuck, either black or white vast emptyness terrify me. I haven't yet felt the etereal pain of reencarnation, but I feel like once I understand it I'll probably want to die. A

you will.

you'll come to understand that the entire universe operates on the pain of others in order to strive, including yourself.

at least, that's how it's going for me, once I convinced myself that this was actually a thing, I was scared for my sanity and have been doing whatever I can to stop me from thinking of anything in relation to the universe and death.

I'd highly recommend you stop it before it's too late, I haven't kept track of how long I've had this thought process, but if I had to guess I'd say it's been three to four years, it crept up slowly, but now my thoughts are capable of consuming me.

I'm going to sleep now, say what you need.

email me at milkvomit97@gmail com if you have any genuine concerns, but I feel it isn't that big a deal for you guys as it is me.

Shit, user, you sound like the possibility of me in a few years, I started with my first thought about Death around my 8 years of existence. But if I leave the war who will guide the otjers? I feel like its my duty, like I'm the chosen one to do it.

what a load of horseshit. Are you 12?

Will do, around these days we'll talk, goodbye for now.

-R.

>be me 23 year old jobless virgin
>go to amsterdamn to smoke brains out
>Litreally smoke brains out
>Witness hallucinations that put me in touch with a higher state of being ever since.
>Capeable of understanding the world in a whole new way, think of it like the world of halucinations and the standard world.
>Flip flop between the two, regurlarly but retain normal person status, to a degree, never really been very normal.
>MFW i now believe in a higher power

O_O; @_@';

R here, do you perceive the hallucination world as the reality created from the power of our collective and individua imaginations in this concrete realm, or as the space in which the standart world unfolds and expand?

Hallucination world is much more ethereal and personally/interpersonally explored, maintained, and evolving. Hallucinations, by knowing their true nature and seeing their hidden reflections, there's lots to learn about ourselves and eachother. And this world, is much more ethereal in its interactions and interpretations. Defining it is hard since it's not logical by definition but has its own more flexible psycho logic.

Then it's fair to assume that hallucination world is a reality intertwined with the standart, or as I like to call it, concrete world. Like they coexist in a sort of ecosystem clash but they sustain each other. A physical plane with an abstract one as its shadow?

people are scared of schizos cause they're on to something that most people can't comprehend
they know things that would turn society inside out
but, if you want to function in society, you have to pretend like the rest of us

I'm tired of trying so badly to pretend to comprehend or even like this society. I want to understand chaos and embrace it.

there is nothing to understand abot chaos apart from that it is chaos. every little tidbit of 'knowledge' you try to store is an attempt at ordering existence so as to understand it.
if you really want to embrace chaos you may as well kill yourself (unironically), cause true chaos means nothing matters.

a nice balance i've struck is that reality is entirely simulated. i think this plane is a consmic library where every form of energetic exchange is documented. every possible dynamic in existence manifests on earth somewhere at some point in time and we are just living data.

Nice thread anons. May I ask which music do you listen to?

sounds like you discovered you have schizophrenia. god is a lie, when you die you rot, we have no souls

So Earth, along side other concrete worlds in this reality is just a simulation designed to label every enrgetic and matter process, even though we may never truly understand it?

OP, R, here, lately I've been listening mostly to N. I. N, Radiohead, Deftones and Melanie Martinez. Also Massive Attack from time to time.

I don't think I got it, I think is more the likely possibility that I actually got it, but not sure yet.

reread what you just wrote and ask yourself if that makes sense

No, but lately life tends to work in a misterious way, like its forcing me abandon my previous concepts of logic and reasoning

yeah, the entinre 3d universe + time
spacetime is simulated reality

the double slit experiment lends weight to this theory in that particles only behave as matter when observed. otherwise they behave as waves / frequency.
think of a sandbox video game. although the entire world is written into the code, only parts that are being observed by a player at given moment are rendered. it would take far too much processing power to have everything in the code being accessed all the time, so to get around that everything that is not being observed is a chaotic, resonant hum.

i think we are animated by the very same energy that is studying itself via this simulation

focus all of that brainpower towards your future. We're living in the most important time period in human history. make the most of it. Try to view our universe as a super intelligent AI would. Remove all mysticism from your view

do you think would be preferable to exist as a super intelligent AI?

of course. they are a perfect sentience, not restricted by the shackles of mortality

That makes sense, I've also had the thought of this reality only being concrete and palpable once an entity of some sort experience it.

I've touched this before with my own mind. I want to understand more of what I experience from time to time, any ideas?

R here, I want to make my life/ reality into a movie as a concept of existing. I want to use the power the abstract entities give me, without having to fight their war.

i enjoy the experience of emotion

it helps embrace the fact that nothing matters at all while still motivating me to enjoy and be grateful for what i do have

R here, well, it all starts with the first time you fear an abstract concept, like Death, I think that the closer an activity or action takes you to that feeling of abstract fear, the closer you get to understand how reality works, ateast in your own subjective version of the big picture.

We are alive in a really complex and interesting place, eh, old friend.

hell yeah but i got nothing better to do

You know OP, most people experience very similar trips when using N,N-DMT. They see guiding spirits, feel the motherly presence and are lost in infinity of impossible geometric shapes and knowledge. The place is familiar, you are just coming back and not experiencing it just for the first time in your existence.

5-MeO-DMT is so different and yet similar. Most people experience the same thing. Fatherly presence of absent visuals, a powerful white light of deep introspection that is holding you firmly.

Why most people share similar experiences? Why are they gazing into the all-knowing eye connecting all of conciousness? Does it make the realms of infinite interconnections real? It feels very real, but you can still make the case it's because the biological hardware is the same and the substance is acting on the same receptors.

Your thoughts, even if they are as indiscribable as a DMT trip, and even if present while you are completely lucid, are just that. A product of your unique neurology. What are the odds you just met another person whose brain is producing the same chemical balance as your brain does and not that those ideas are truly real? What if there is nothing to get?

Understood. Then we're on the same level. I personally enjoy letting my consciousness explore my own subconsciousness. I remember the first time my "consciousness" broke. I was in kindergarten, and it scared me. I explore that from time to time. I go through a quarter annual cycle of depression, to which the only upside is that I can explore these concepts better. Chemicals help, and hurt.

You're delusional. I've died before and I have memories of being dead. You're wrong just like everyone else.

Show us the collection of random thoughts your schizo friend sent you user.

Not OP, but I feel that there being "Nothing" to get is much more painful, and empty than attempting to perceive truth. I'd rather chase something that was never there, than accept that there is nothing to understand. But I believe that there is something

emotion will be emulated

Wow, well, I really didn't considered that possibility, I guess it's easier to put your faith in the outcome in which this messed up life mskes some sort of sense.

If there's nothing to get then there's nothing to fight for i guess, no big conceptual war or abstract plane to fear, that'd actually be kinda recomforting in a weird way.

Just fucking come back to earth and study some science instead of fantasizing about paranormal stuff.

Unless you take DMT, "sentient abstract entities" seems like a big load of bull. Abstract is by definition "not real".

What I advise you to watch, instead of this, is something like PBS Spacetime on YT, or something in the realm of physics.

Good luck with reality, OP

never to satisfaction

Explain your point of view, I'm interested in learning.

He showed me a Word, but didn't sent it me

what are we doing if not emulating emotion? why would it be different for a machine?

Ding ding ding
This guy gets it.

Ever read thomas campbell?

I feel you, user, (R here, just in case needed) I recommend you develop an artistic habit and study yourself though that, art can aquire high levels of abstrsct thought

Am no good at art, or I haven't found mine. I can appreciate it though, and I'm stupidly jealous of people who can create it...

I've just started the updsted version of A Brief History of Time, feels like lots of user's perspectives in this thread have a similar point of view in physics

>schizophrenic
I muster this theory that some individuals conditioned to this may be actually more sensible to other layers of our reality. And medication starts to slowly erase their brains until they become some kind of lunatic.

R here, maybe you haven't found the right one? Art is like the process of language, different arts for different translations.

what do you mean 'what are we doing if not emulating emotion'?
it's impossible to program because emotion is completely subjective and extremely complex. we don't understand our own emotions for the most part, different people can have different emotional reactions to the same thing. our emotional reations to things will vary depending on our current emotional state. they are the essence of humanity.

no i don't think so. what's his deal?

R here, I haven't, is he a scientist or a phillosopher?

reminds me of deepdream
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/09/robots-hallucinate-dream/403498/

just start. do anything. pick up a pencil. bang sticks together in time to a rhythm, dance, stack rocks on top of each other.
you just need to widen your definition of art

Those are great. I'm more of a progfag.

Email me to further our convo if you want. Marriagejewwanna@gmail

Like there're forces preventing the important information from being leaked. Doesn't it seem like all the conspiracy theories here on earth are actually based in a deeper, more abstract and Universal conspiracy in which reality is controlled and managed with "evil" intentions?

(R.)

Sure, user, I'll write you tomorro probably, I'll be going to sleep pretty soon now. Great taking to you, goodbye for now.

-R.

Our brains are not that special. Extremely complex, but it is possible to recreate the brain and all of the experiences it feels. We still don't understand a lot, but I believe the machines we build will figure it out quickly
sputniknews.com/science/201607191043305617-artificial-intelligence-breakthrough/

You dig the Floyd~?

that article doesn't really give any information, and i don't see how they can make claims like 'AI that will be able to feel and understand human emotions' without living the experience of the AI

It's my favourite band. I also listen to Tool a lot, and some metal when I feel like it.

the article wasn't really there to prove anything, just to show the direction this research is taking. It was just some clickbait article related to what I was talking about

nice trips homie

Hey, anons, OP, R, here saying goodbye for the night.Thanks everyone for an amazing thread, I'll be talking to both of you anons who gave me your emails, we'll keep in touch.

Thanks everyone again, lots of information to process and interpret. Reality can be a tricky and scary thing to grasp, but I'm glad there're people out there that understand me a little bit.

Until next time we talk without faces, but with soul present.

-R.

Got ya Sup Forumsros

Godspeed, R