First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once...

First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once. The unmistakable reek of sweet human waste overpowers your airway. With great effort you let it linger momentarily on your tongue, savoring the moment before you greedily scarf down your prize. The texture is that of a lumpy clay as your teeth cut through the creamy goodness. Just when it seems the odor could not be stronger, small pockets of greasy liquid break between your teeth and send a wave of hot, reeking gas into the air. It tastes so bitter. You hardly chew before slurping down every lumpy morsel. It coats your throat as it slides toward your stomach leaving a savory, muddy smear. Just as quickly as it came, it is gone. You have eaten the communion of Andy Sixx's hot log, and will crave nothing else for the rest of your life.

Let me hear you say "I want to suck a steaming hot log of creamy shit out of Andy Sixx's boipussi

Rolling for logs

Kek

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

ohhhh my log

Bump for loggs

any new logs?

Facebook LOG com /andysixxlog

Nice collection of log related info.

Is that from the max headroom incident? This meme is going deep

not as deep as my throat

Andy could try, but never fill it.

(SLIDDING)

I agree

who the fuck makes all these

stop forcing this nonsensical meme. it's not funny, it's nothing

Logless shill. Grow up, kid.

jesus christ, you must be one mentally challenged kid

welcome to new Sup Forums

I'm glad you sixx fags are down to raid trap threads, thanks

what the fuck are you talking about? all of this doesn't make any sense

Well you guys are gonna spam trap threads with all your memes. Or rather, trap threads will be spammed with your memes and people will assume you guys did it...please, keep posting.

Of course if this meme were to move to /s4s/ where it belongs it'll be safe from being spammed by traps looking for revenge

>you guys are gonna spam trap threads with all your memes
>or rather
>trap threads will be spammed with your memes
>rather
>and people will assume you guys did it
lol, what?

>/s4s/ where it belongs
a forced meme and one kid having a mental breakdown is nothing "Sup Forums says", it's just retarded

Name one thing Sup Forums says that isn't a meme? And shit, while you're at it name the last time a meme wasn't forced

>Name one thing Sup Forums says that isn't a meme?
you're stupid. not everything posted here is a meme. there are boards for literature and everything. what's wrong with you?
>And shit, while you're at it name the last time a meme wasn't forced
actually funny stuff. stuff, that made sense. you're not funny. and if you're not 6 years old, i really recommend seeing a psychiatrist or at least lurk more. for christ's sake user

That board is so dead that this meme would be more than welcome. Not like the 20 people that use it could do anything about it

Yeah but how could you not say or even know about how it isn't a meme? You're fucking retarded. All I'm saying is that /s4s/ is gonna be flooded with this shit and how or why you couldn't know shows how dumb you are. Name one time this hasn't been a meme or EVEN IS a meme on Sup Forums. Dumbass

>That board is so dead
stop posting nonsensical bullshit, because besides you being retareded, this board is mostly alright. just ignore the idocy, like everyone else, instead of encouraging it. you maybe want to see it dead, but you won't have the breath.
>Not like the 20 people that use it could do anything about it
you're the only retard, who finds this funny. if you even talk about "using" a meme, you really not belong here, so stop dragging this board down to your standard. what is even your motivation posting this here, if Sup Forums is "dead"?

Keep embarrassing yourself on the chan faggot. Meme'd hard

>Yeah but how could you not say or even know about how it isn't a meme?
what are you talking about? of course i can understand, what a post or a pic means. if it's meant to be funny or whatever. or if it's a contribution for a discussion. this is just nonsense
>Name one time this hasn't been a meme or EVEN IS a meme on Sup Forums.
what?

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole!!

What in the living fuck are you idiots fighting about lol

this meme is or was/can be used as a spam for the trap thread I saw when I got on here. Every time you try to say it hasn't you've been refuted to be wrong even if you cant. And it shows you couldn't and went to it. You're just another stick in the mud, especially after you said that shit about the trap thread I saw. It's like you don't even try to explain instead u just won't even see how it's been spammed or even is or was a meme on b and s4s.

Point proven your obviously just a moron. Get rekt, kid

yeah sure. either that, or you're having a mental episode. and threads can be saged

Andy six actually paid someone to publicise him like this.

You are so fucking wrong. Fuck off. Why would he need to do that when he already has every scene girls vagina moist in the world plus I wouldn't choose anything like a disgusting log of shit.

Can confirm, he paid me one soft, creamy log of shit served directly from his asshole

>this meme is or was/can be used as a spam for the trap thread I saw when I got on here.
you might be trying to promote this, but it's just too retarded
>Every time you try to say it hasn't you've been refuted to be wrong even if you cant
>And it shows you couldn't and went to it.
what on earth are you talking about?
>It's like you don't even try to explain instead u just won't even see how it's been spammed or even is or was a meme on b and s4s.
one kid trying to force it, because it thinks, it's funny, is nothing.
>Point proven
what freakin point? what was i even arguing against? i just said this isn't funny and doesn't make any other sense

Fuck off you logless cunt

>Get rekt, kid
are you from india or some place like that and don't get all this?

What doesn't make sense is how you are or seem to he when it comes to thinking of how these meme isn't a s4s or a trap thread meme it's like u don't even know or can't see how it hasn't become what it is. And it's just that especially with the moronic nonsense you can't even argue with it for it to try and meme it on b. Admit you fucking lost and move on cuz you've proven to me and yourself and everyone else in this thread you don't understand how it is not a meme or how it's even posted?? Are you fucked?

Don't know why you're even trying the guy is obviously intellectually challenged.

>Fecal Gear

>see how it hasn't become what it is
exactly, i don't see it. you forcing it to become, what everybody else just thinks is retarded....is retarded
>it's just that especially with the moronic nonsense you can't even argue with it for it to try and meme it on b
please leave this place forever. this never was about boring nonsense, otherwise people wouldn't come here.
>Admit you fucking lost
lost what?? is this schizophrenic talk?
>you've proven to me
>you don't understand how it is not a meme or how it's even posted
you are handicapped. is that it?
>Are you fucked?
lol what?

ok dumbtard let me put it in a way u might understand it u might or u could even know. FIRST OFF i tried hard telling u expaining that ON Sup Forums, and ON /S4S/ this could be turned for a trap thread i saw when i logged on here but no but u try to come in and try say that u knew it was a meme??? How could you even try arguing that with me when u first saw it posted u know everything on here is on Sup Forums board. kek not even, fucktard. Try explaining that one bet u cant even though u backpeddled to say u knew it was a meme. SECOND OFF u try and sit here and tell me u know/understand/figured it out about s4s. have you ever even BEEN to s4s u know this meme is flooded even on trying understand that. Why? you haven't answered and u are a dumbass. You're just a stick and stuck in the mud, keep thrashing around u only go deeper in. That's why you got dropped, fag.

None of your posts make sense man. Wtf are you even on about?

>i tried hard telling u expaining that ON Sup Forums, and ON /S4S/ this could be turned for a trap thread
i already know, you are trying to force this, but it's just boring and stupid. why is this even so important to you? it sucks, face it.
>but no but u try to come in and try say that u knew it was a meme
>How could you even try arguing that with me when
>kek not even, fucktard.
>Try explaining that one bet u cant even though u backpeddled to say u knew it was a meme.
really now. are you from india or that area?
>this meme is flooded even on trying understand that.
lol, what the fuck dude
i'm bumping this, people have to see that

>Wtf are you even on about?
posting something over and over, doesn't make it funny. and don't say, people CAN USE IT FOR RAIDING TRAP THREADS. people post, what they want to post. mostly because it's funny. this is just awkward

You're such a fucking moron I tried telling u explaining to me about how meme for s4s and trap thread i saw when i got on here it is or isnt to u and u try tell me that it isnt a forced meme? EVERYTHING on b isn't even forced and u know it, i told u that earlier and you keep playing retard. So let me ask u this, if it isnt or is not how can u try it is say on s4s? why u try and people forced into post something they dont even care about?? Seriously? Retard.

>I tried telling u explaining to me
>about how meme for s4s and trap thread
>i saw when i got on here it is or isnt to u
>and u try tell me that it isnt a forced meme
>EVERYTHING on b isn't even forced and u know it
>if it isnt or is not how can u try it is say on s4s?
>why u try and people forced into post something they dont even care abou
lol, this is comedy gold. but i'm afraid you weren't intending that

bump

Hey fuck tard it isnt even a hard concept to try understand like how if you would think when you set down a glass of water. you KNOW it's on the table but you know there possibly couldnt not be any more from the tap. thats why in s4s when u posted a force meme you try and think to seem to expose it?? THATS what u think all this is??? see its reasons like this everyone in the thread including yourself knowing your a huge retard. you got dropped. ur done. I explained it over and over and u sit there try telling yourself that, go ahead. u are just a stick of a mud puddle, Every Time you try and worm a way around I'm right there watching to slip you back into the glass u THOUGHT u set down on the table but really it was in the tap. Fucking big-dumb.

lol, go on

point proven. Rekt

>Rekt
your posts are great user

Yeah that's why u gave up. Logless BTFO once again. Hooned.

please more

No point, argument won, you got hooned. Feels good at the end of the day

yes, tell us how important that meme is

more logs please

More logs please

more logs please

Why can't logless define being logless?

I'm clueless.
More logs please

More logs please

More logs please

Logged so hard.
More logs please

More logs please

More logs please

More logs please

Creamy

More logs please

You never want to ignore Andy Six and his logs of shit.
More logs please

More logs please

More logs please

More logs please

Logg'd

More logs please

More logs please

>I was only sixx years old
>I loved black veil brides so much, I owned all the cd's and merchandise
>I pray to Andy Sixx every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"log is love", I say, "log is life"
>my dad hears me and calls me a coprophagist
>he is obviously jealous of my devotion to Andy Sixx's creamy log
>I called him a nigger
>he slaps me and sends me to my room
>i am crying now because my face hurts
>i go into my bed and its very cold
>I feel a warmpth moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>it's Andy Sixx
>i am so happy
>he whispers into my ear, "this is my Vans Warped Tour now"
>he grabs me with his feeble pussy hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread Andy Sixx's asscheeks
>his creamy, steaming hot log penetrates my mouth
>my jaw hurts so much, but I do it for the log
>I can feel my esophagus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I suck more and more of his massive log from his asshole
>I want that log
>He perfectly sings some BVB while the last of his mighty log slides down my throat
>my dad walks in
>Andy Sixx looks him deep in the eyes and says, "you've been logged"
>he leaves through my toilet
Log is Love. Log is Life