Hey b, do you have pic related on your dick ?

Hey b, do you have pic related on your dick ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1iVvnMSNlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have something similar which is probably caused my scratching my nuts in between my underwear a lot because I only shower maybe once a week.

(I pinch my underwear and I pinch my nutsack and I rub it together and it scratches and feels good.)

It's an infected ingrown hair

Herpes...see ur urologist...if not. Get one...not that serious....

Same. Also have it. Might be fungal but too lazy to treat and scratching it feels fucking good

Doesnt look like herpes pictures

Ayyy

looks like the sore you get when you first contract herpes. have you had sex recently, op?

Yes, i have but its the first this happend

could be this also. although "heat spots" don't tend to have an epicenter

looks like gangrene. amputate.

yes, when you get herpes this only happens once anywhere from a few days to 3 days after the sexual contact. after this, if it is herpes, the regular looking herpes comes. does this burn, itch, or sting?

sorry meant 3 weeks

Here, can you cut it for me ?

Still doesnt looks like herpes and i did more research on the www and im starting to believe its an ingrownhair

Only burn

Idiot

There definitely looks to be some liquid in it OP. Could somehow be a boil or indeed herpes.

Might be a boil, also i have pulled an hair for the hole

It's a blister from friction. Looks like it popped. Avoid sticking it in your boyfriends butt. It will become a problem if it comes into contact with fluids.

>trust me, I'm a entomologist

Good thing my dick is an earthworm

What's the difference between an infected hair follicle and a boil???

I'll wait.

> idiot

What is it?

The difference between a boil and an infected hair follicle? There is none. Or are you asking whats on your dick?

Looks like a zit or ingrown hair thats been there a while
How about you take a shower you dirty fuck?

>only showers once a week
Gross...

The old pinch 'n' roll.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1iVvnMSNlA

Go see your gp instead of asking Sup Forums you feral cunt

You disgusting fucking weeb cunt.
Clean yourself.

>
>You disgusting fucking weeb cunt.
>Clean yourself.
Hardout aye what a waste of sperm that person is.

had something similar on my shaft not too long ago although it was hard and lumpy. it eventually subsided. is the pimple hard and lumpy, OP?

Piss off op

What the fuck, OP? I came to this thread to see infected balls, not your mother's hairy left boob.