Post some suicides im looking for the courage. Also how much would someone pay to kill me? Family could use the money

Post some suicides im looking for the courage. Also how much would someone pay to kill me? Family could use the money.

I cannot comment on your situation however I refused suicide because I refuse to let those who say that I would commit suicide win.

Looks like a used tampon.

Ive never told anyone or given the slightest hint of wanting to die until about 2 days ago when the wife left, took my dog and my kid im not allowed to see him. Money is for my parents as they are struggling. Im out. Catch me in the paper or some shit. Chicago.

2 days? Dude, you know this feeling will pass. You're anxious about how things COULD be, not how things are.It's fuckin bad right now, I get it, but think about how much can change in like, just one year.. it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem my man. Live your life, it's literally your only chance.

dud you are free now
at least go on a reckless sex rampage before you go

I would pay you 900 fists and 1000 kicks to the face and head; do you like the sound of that?

That's pretty bad, user, but no reason to die. She'll get what's coming to her, just be patient, and trust in G-d. Don't damn yourself to hell, it's not worth the risk. Live on.
Read John 3:16. Psalm 23.

Life's worth living, my dude.

i bet you could find some rich person to hunt you, bet they would pay well

^ Have you considered that you totally exist right now? Death happens and people wish it didn't. You're a human being with the blessing of being properly functional. There are literally so many opportunities in the world. Maybe your wife wasn't the highest level you could reach. As for your son, do you really want to just give up on him? Think about ways to effect his wife. Not only will your situation probably change, as earlier posts suggest, but from a distance, you could be making videos, letters, saving heirlooms, etc. Don't make any irrational decisions you may regret or may not even have the chance to regret. Imagine how scarred your son would be, knowing his father just up and logged out of earth, permanently.

Of course, you are you and nobody can stop you from doing what you want. Coming from someone who faced life flipping upside down worse than the fresh prince of bell air, I'm only suggesting life doesn't just run out when the going gets hard. Make the most out of what limited time we have.

You're a funny guy.

HIS LIFE *** EFFECT YOUR SONS LIFE!
Sorry.
Typos.

Go use your credit cards to buy guns, go shoot some gang banger wannabes until you go out in a balze of golry!

For the first time in fuckig history, anons are actually going PhD on suicidal user instead of egging them on... strange feeling

My pops is more trouble alive than dead. Always pushing us to get back on the H. Probably better of without him.

DO IT! I'll meet you on the other side!

Actually people told me not to kill myself when I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago. It was surprising how many people showed out for just some rando user

I really hope this poor guy doesn't do it though. He could have a ton of crazy shit happen to him before he dies, that he's gonna miss if he cuts it short.

Yeah, i mean honestly I don't think I could ever find it in me to commit suicide. There's so many things I still want to do and see

Because your own father is doing a bad job, you would rather not even try for your own son?

Sup Forums was never great but it was never this gay either

> Sup Forums
> never gay
ok cool guy