Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the park on my day off
>watching kids play
>spot a good looking woman
>she's wearing a maxi dress with a side slit
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman with presumably her daughter
>she's around 7-9
>her hair is colored at such a young age
>her beauty is masked by that degeneracy on her hair
>genuinely concerned for her as she is raised by her single whore mother on degenerate values
>that little girl's life is all meth hits, drug dealers, hearing mom get fucked in the next room and random dudes passed out in the living room
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

(OP) Sounds like you're the scumbag.

How do you know shes a scumbag? Lol you didnt even speak to her if anything youre the scumbag

ITT: OP sits at a park alone watching children and judging strangers based on no information at all

Why do people like things I don't like?

That's more tattooed hotties for the rest of us who aren't judgmental cunts like you. Sucker!

dat stale pasta

I was just saying to my girlfriend today how I have a tattoo but I consider people with them losers

my tattoo is a brotherhood tattoo..like 9 other dudes have it 3 of who are dead now.to me it has a real meaning and thats what a tattoo should be for if you mark your body

people who do it to "express themselves"..I see them like this:

I am a truly different person I have always been very very different...I think differently than others see things differently..I know I am totally different inside than the majority of the human race. I just dont connect with society and people I don't feel like them

Despite this I am normal looking drive a normal car have normal hair normal earrings not gauges...normal tattoo hidden under a shirt sleeve.

Because if you truly are different you dont have to "express yourself"...everone who dresses weird and has tattoos and shit to "be individual" or "express themself", they are actually just being the same...They are so painfully the same as every other little boring fucking person in their life, so they do things like tattoos to differentiate themselves from the other cardboard cookie cutter fucks who go work an office job and then go out and drink

Most people with visible tattoos have a much higher percentage of being a worthless/shitty person than people without.

wise man

If this ain't some hardcore bait then you need some serious fucking help lol.

Actually jump off a bridge and land on a stick of buuter you egotistical cunt "ohh look i have a tattoo but it actually has meaning unlike these other people, they're just trying to be different hurr durrr" lol fucking kys nerd

You just hide your ink because you are scared and have some messed up preconceived notions about fitting in. It's also funny that you have earrings. Men from my father's generation would think those alone marked you as a degenerate faggot. Just goes to show that you should spend less time worrying about what other people do with their own bodies, as long as it isn't hurting you or anyone else.

Look at the intellectually vacant, lashing out in impotent rage.

:)

Oh, and about the earrings-- Every culture on earth invented ear piercing independently. I couldn't care less about your father's American generation.

I have a tattoo on my arm off the classic mom arrow heart because I saw it in cartoons and I love my mom :)

>normal earrings

Tattoos are literally the oldest form of art practiced by humans. Anthropologists have found tattoos on 30,000 year old corpses.

Making broad judgments about people who get tattoos is like making broad judgments about people who like dogs.

This thread is bait.

>Tattoos are literally the oldest form of art practiced by humans. Anthropologists have found tattoos on 30,000 year old corpses.
>Making broad judgments about people who get tattoos is like making broad judgments about people who like dogs.

The art angle is irrelevant and has no meaning in the discussion. It's also wrong as there are cave paintings dated 40,000 BCE.

The dog angle is also irrelevant and has no meaning in the discussion. You failed to make any point.

You are a special snowflake, who hates special snowflakes, because you are somehow so special and unique? Wew, lad. That's either some next level mental gymnastics, or bait.

nobody on earth wants to talk to you or cares about anything you say. not a single person. you type and press post and you add nothing of value, ever.

i have eyebrow tattoos (girl with alopecia universalis) does this mean im a degenerate? so glad i found out sooner than later phew

shut the fuck up bitch i have alopecia arreata and i sure as fuck ain't have no sideburn tattoo. yeah you probably are a degenerate on Sup Forums at 3:19 AM ole guy-from-the-darjeeling-limited-ass-bitch

>my tattoo is a brotherhood tattoo..like 9 other dudes have it 3 of who are dead now
So all 9 of you got them when you were diagnosed with HIV after your one of your many ass-pounding orgies, and 3 of them have since advanced to AIDS and passed. I'm sorry, user. No wonder you are so mad at the world.

2 overdoses and a wreck thanks for the condolences though

how far up your ass does your fathers dick go. You are the type of person that no one talks to and when they do they immediately regret ot because you suck your own dick so hard it makes people sick

>how far up your ass does your fathers dick go.

Excellent job of representing the intelligence level of you and your tattooed brethren.

Lol rekt

The funny part is i dont even have a tattoo and i probably never will

>tfw you tattoo for a living

One of my closest friends is a tattoo artist, and he is the only one who has given me tattoos. I do not consider myself as "different" or some other shit, I just like my friends art style and whenever we get a chance to hang out (he lives in another city) he gives me a new tat. He does have a somewhat "alternative" lifestyle (he is a tattoo artist and musician) I am in my last year of university and have a long term relationship with my girlfriend.
I guess my point is that your prejudices are wrong, I do consider myself as a pretty normal dude and my tats don't change that fact (plus my gf likes them and i do feel she finds them attractive).
That being said, I do know insecure people that try to define themselves as DIFFERENT and tattoos is one way for them to achieve this goal (I mean, I've also met insecure people that, in order to balance their insecurities became addicted to gyms and working out).
I guess people should do whatever the fuck they want to their bodies, and it is no ones business but it is noticeable and annoying when someone does something just to boost their ego and not because they actually enjoy it.

I want this tattoed girl to have my babies.

This is now a SG / Alternative model / Tattoed girls thread.
Plus points if its OC
Tramp stamps don't count as its the female equivalent of shoulder tribal tats (tacky as fuck)

just one left earring right?

>>see the same woman with presumably her daughter
>>she's around 7-9
>>her hair is colored at such a young age
Sounds like a cool kid

Is anyone lurking?

i could answer that for you, but you are probably not intelligent enough to understand the answer

so i'll dumb it down for you, "brainwashing"

No. One in each ear. These are my favorites.

i guess i'll drop a few more and then let this shit die

you realize this is a tattoo hate thread. post some clean, breed-able women please

>BECAUSE WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Calls other people scumbags

Hey have you seen chef

tits or gtfo

Well I mean, obvious troll thread etc. But I definitely think there's a higher percentage of people with attitude problems and bad values within the "tattooed community". It only makes sense that there would be, since those types of people are exactly the type of people who would get tattooed without caring about consequences etc.

If you wouldn't cum inside one of this girls just because they have tattoos, I have bad news for you, my friend. I guess you'd prefer to be the one who recieves the cum.

We worship the sun, we worship the moon. Spreading like rats, exalted above the stars of god. All hail slain and risen god, All hail Dionysus!

more / name / sauce

Shut the fuck up and answer the question !

>day off
>watching kids play

>Tattooed and looking to get another one by the end of the year
>Successful self-employed working outdoors making 70k+ a year
>Donate to charity and do volunteer work at great expense to self monthly

Girl in OP's pic is Jenah Yamamoto. I want to wreck her so so so bad.

>fucking this
tattoos reached the mainstream culture a long time ago, "normal' people gets tattooed all the time.
The freaks are the ones that do extreme shit like pic related.
They started doing this shit because they realized that normal people were starting to get tattooed all the time.

People that get tattoos on their faces and people that parrot a post by saying "this" are degenerates.

Sound like you're a faggot.

Really good and clean job mate,but I think thats not the best spot for this subject

tattoed ppl are degenerate tribal faggots, absolute undeveloped..