Babe i luv u , wanna marry me ??

oh shit forgot we called her that

proof required

Extremely sexy, I want more

proof please

Newfag here. Story behind this?

alright I'll drop a few more in the meantime

just some femanon trying to make cash a few days ago

she turned out to be unreliable, was trying to organise a paid cam session with her and she stopped responding.
shame, would have liked to see more of that.

This chick asking for $400 again?

Just some girl who posted the other day. I haven't seen anything more than the two threads that I was in

Ah, ok. So this doesn't go way back. It's a shame you didn't get a session. She looks hot

Mouldchan if you're out there please email me back

eh, I've still got her details. I'll wait a week and see if she still needs cash.

camwhores on Sup Forums often back off after they receive a few hundred faggots contacting them.

>that body
how are women that look like this ever in need of anything?

Mold or mould doesn't matter keep em comin op she's thai chilli peppers hot also I got a major thingamaschling for wet hair

something about breaking up with her boyfriend and staying with a friend but needing to chip in for rent

not sure how a place that mouldy could cost much in rent tho

If she's an insufferable cunt, the people around her IRL might be sick of her bullshit

She told me the same story and asked for $400 when she messaged me on Kik a day later

while we're on the topic, did ickychan come back?

I hope non of you chumps fell for that.

She probably needed it for her next batch of heroin buttons

dont care tbh, was happy to pay for a show regardless of what the cause.

I wouldn't have paid $20, let alone the $400 she asked me for. Too many things about her seemed off.

You sure it was even her? These pics were reposted a ton that day. Every thread was loaded with morons drooling over her.

That was one of the things that raised a red flag. When I asked her for a preview pic that wasn't taken in the bathroom, she said no.

More?

I thought she only posted like ten pictures max anyways? Maybe one day she will return:(

I actually got some nudes out of her lol it was totally worth it.

post them then

Be a b/ro

pic or it didn't happen

heres one