FEET THREAD

FEET THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gonewithscarlett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Edging for 5 hours I need the best you guys have to offer, pretty toes/soles

can anyone beat these? blue/black nails required.

Soles?

No soles but I doubt anyone has prettier nails than she does

Fuck, that's disappointing. Face then?

She sent me her nude nails through pm. Talked to her a lot on reddit.

my feet in the snow
Flickr

I've seen her soles, Trust me I wish I could post them here.

What happened to her btw?

I read that sentence up until nude and got disappointed. did she send anything else? I chatted her up a while ago but didn't get anywhere

That's a shame. At least I have a cute face and toes to bust to

I think her acc got banned and people messaged her on her private instagram about her feet pretty often which annoyed her. At the time she used to upload a lot of pictures regarding nail polish (nail art stuff like that) on her instagram. Focusing on her fingernails. instagram.com/gonewithscarlett

haha long boy

Not really. She's a stuck up bitch lol. Her parents are rich. I offered her money for a video of her feet but she always refused (because rich). I talked to her for like 7months. Got nowhere. All I know is her age. Don't even know her name because she didn't want to tell me. The one pic I uploaded is everything I got from her feet related.

its sad that i have seen all of the posted pics here before. nothing. new.

yeah, her replies kind of gave off that vibe. and when i talked with her she said she wasn't interested in posting anything more revealing. i'm interested, since you said that pic is the only foot related thing you got from her does that mean she gave you something without feet?

Don't worry i'm still edging and will bust to this cuties feet. How do you feel about that?

Righty

I love it. she deserves a nice fat load. I'll probably cum to her myself soon. You do tributes?

My cousin. She is barefoot all the time

I don't but her toes are gonna push me a few hours ahead of schedule at least.

Nothing worth mentioning. A few pics of her cats, one picture of her in a bathrobe. Everything without her face tho. She painted her nails white for me. I asked her for it and a few days later she uploaded the photoset with white toes. So that's something lol

Any stories? Ever get at her socks or shoes? I'd be taking all the candids.

I don't blame you, i can hardly refrain from cumming on sight let alone trying to hold out for longer

What do you think of this pic?

These are hers also, these deserve a fat load right?

mind sharing the bathrobe pic? that was a nice set but the stockings have to be my favourite

Pls stop

Don't have it. She's way to paranoid and deleted it after like a day. She even deleted the picture of her cats after I saw them...

How do you know her?

that's unfortunate. i would have downloaded it right away. i remember she posted a gif of her cat clawing at the tv but i didn't think to save it then

Can anyone post cuter toes than this slut? They make my cock throb.

Yeah I remember that, too. Do you have the one where she had the semi-natural or brownish toes? I don't have those.

cmon Sup Forums you're better than this i'm almost at 6 hours edging and I have the same toes to bust to give me something spectacular

You disgusting mother fuckers are sick in the head. What kind of beta virgin gets off to this shit

this colour? there's two more pics in the set but i'd have to upload them to vola or somewhere

Yeah that's one I didn't have yet

Newfag: GTFO!

My teen gf

i'm still pretty bummed about the bathrobe pic. could you see any skin or was the entire picture just the robe?
bp2r5cxr

Age/face?

this simple rule
and literally every post itt is the same shit already posted a hundred times

see

More?

That's why nobody participated with OC--because OP is a fag and posts just feet. That's partialism, not a foot fetishist at all, which requires face with feet.
Why not post just elbows.
It's about that retarded.

This video was always my go-to finisher. Reverse image search it.

no doubt, and a number of posts are notorious footrap posts
hence, rule #1 of a footfag thread: feet with face or gtfo!

Like that? Yes.

lol literally the first pic responding to op shows her face??

Lol you're not missing anything. The bathrobe was too big for her. She had socks on and no skin was visible. The only visible part of her body were her hands which didn't even look close as good as her feet (that's probably why I didn't save it)

shame. makes me wonder why she showed you in the first place then. i think her hands are still pretty nice. added the pic she posted to the vola

This might finish me unless someone has something better.

Nice thanks. Where did you get the picture of her hands?

She was 18 in these pics

Explain how you Acquired these pics

she posted it in the comments of one of her purged posts. nutting to a german girl's hand is probably not my proudest accomplishment but it is a nice hand

She's my gf so she sends them to me lol

They look quite nice painted like that. I feel like she has perfect toes but her soles look kinda weird to me.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums when you have soles like that to play with?

post bj when?

yeah, between her mouth, hands, and feet i'd have too much fun with her if given the chance. her soles look a little different in two pics, but all the others they look as good as her toes to me

Any socked sole pics?

Both at uni atm
Her wearing a sock she wore as a child

my sister in law

Holy shit MOAR

You poor bastard,thanks for sharing her

Opinions?

been edging for literally 6 hours hard as diamonds, if you keep posting this I won't break my record

Nice looking pussy. Any more socks??