vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/jon-stewart-return-to-tv-presidential-election

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/keith-olbermann-return_us_56f5a93ae4b0143a9b4847d9
marketswiki.com/wiki/Lawrence_Leibowitz
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/jon-stewart-return-to-tv-presidential-election
archive.is/XP4DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dude republicans lmao
This is going to ruin his career, he's not suited to a modern media environment, and he's definitely not up to the kind of return fire he'd get from Trump and his supporters.

You just can't trust a nigger like Trevor Noah to do a white man's job.

>Stewart is returning.
Kick ass yes yes yes.
>On HBO.
Fucking monkey's paw strikes again!

Wonder what he's so mad about???

>he was named :)

>leave Trump to me
Says the faggot that's already packed his bags for when Trump wins.

>Leibowitz

>White

Oh wow, are we gonna get to see Trump Stump this faggot next?
THAT will be something to see.

>Make Jon Leibowitz Again

hahahahaha

I hope Trump brings up brother Larry

Pepe has a new challenger, we're going to make memes great again.

And me.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/keith-olbermann-return_us_56f5a93ae4b0143a9b4847d9

>audience is brain dead liberal stoners who would have never voted Trump
I wonder who OP is?

bring in the Jews motherfuckers, this Trump character is TOAST

I'm not even surprised anymore or even questioning whether or not once again I'll see someone go under the unstoppable 4 story tall industrial combine also known as "Donald Trump's machine that he drives over people's careers" but I'll still laugh when it happens

The globalist SJW jews are going to go RABID in effort to stop Trump... BE PREPARED TO FIGHT BACK with facts and reality

MAGA

L E I B O W I T Z

you just can't make this shit up

marketswiki.com/wiki/Lawrence_Leibowitz

Yes! the beginning of the Drumpf movement!

Reminds me that Jon actually went on a rant that her mother can't understand the stock market and can't hope to retire peacefully like most Americans, expect his fucking jew brother was the CCO of the NYSE at the time

That man is terrifyingly intelligent. Holy shit.

>le dumbfounded expression man
memes have evolved
he's from the past
we will out-meme him easily

At least we know no one will watch it since its on HBO

BTFO by an aware alpha male who isn't drinking the milk. Trump is mastering their own game.

This will be the end of Trumps campaign.
>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

Hopefully Trump can destroy this obnoxious kike puppet once and for all. I'm real sick of his liberal retard shit.

with Kek's help the man frog will prevail.

I like Stewart.

This he was only able to survive with Bush. He was like a bully making a living by stealing a retard's lunch money. No skill.

subtle/10

>It’s early yet, but polls have Clinton easily outstripping Trump and most outlets concede that Trump is not really a credible threat to her

when will the denial end?

Prolly cant understand how to hold so many sheckles

So is this bringing out the "big guns"? All the more power the Trump I hope he wins because if he does these people would look like complete tools and I hope he does loosen up libel laws just to fuck with them even further.

This, he was pre-meme era, it was in its infancy with ebaums n such

Japan predicted this years ago
Just replace Trump with Yoshikage Kira

>Clinton arrested
>Sanders has a heart attack
>Jon Stewart runs vs Trump

How are you able to type with that cock in your mouth?

He's a kike
>white

Trump knows his true identity

he has tweeted about mr jons real last name

He was smart for retiring right before liberals went full retard.

>Jewfag didn't come out against $Hillary during the primary, his opinion is shit

Man these Trumpets are really shaking in their boots. Stewart is going to destroy Trump just like he destroyed Bush.

It's over Trumpets. You can't compete with the wit of Stewart. Your God emperor is going to become a laughing stock lmfao.

You're old news, Leibowitz. John Oliver's got this.

Oh, wait...

guys , jews are bringing back their big guns

its war. people really are that dumb that they'll believe whatever jon stewart tells them

my brother in law went full democrat and blue pilled watching his show. it was a terrible loss

Can't wait to see how hard he's gonna Shill for Hill.

We should make an image called "Bosses of the 2016 Presidential Election" and associate each Dark Souls boss with a particular person.

For instance, Jeb would be Asylum Demon and Kasich would be pinwheel.

Jon Stewart would be some low-rent boss that you can skip, like moonlight butterfly.

I mean technically you can skip moonlight, but divine weapons are pretty helpful for the caverns. Those skeletons become fucking annoying.

Kill Jon Stewart and the knock-offs like Colbert and Mr. Current Year become easier.

And I guess Trump is the Centipede Demon.

I thought Leibowitz retired from his show so he could go join get paid to be a political advisor for Hillary's campaign

oh wait

Who would be Smough/Ornstein, Rubio/Cruz?

> oh man, the jews are really gonna destroy Trump, like they destroyed their shabbos goy controlled opposition dubya Bush

They are welcome to try.

Just run past them to the necromancers, you fucking ninny.

Trump has to fire one warning shot across his bow by mentioning his brother, and leibowitz will go running back into his hole

Leibowitz is nothing without his writers who all went to Trevor Shoah. The retard himself has a very limited understanding of the world, he actually thought Greece and Germany would go war a few years back.

>instead of donald drumpf how about ronald rump?
>has a picture of trump with ronald mcdonald hair and a big round baboon ass
>also stewart looks at the image and giggles

HAHAHAHA 10/10 YOU SURE SHOWED HIM

Trump isn't mocking people. The world is over that. Americans want facts, not diversions. He will have no viewers.

>Kasich is pinwheel
>you can choose to fight Pinwheel later in the game and end up killing him in one or two hits

Lol

The Bed of Chaos is Cruz because he had the toughest ground game and was controlled by jews behind the scenes.

It was only cool in highschool, same with Cuckbert.

Trump is Giantdad.

Not until Trump demolishes her

Cruz and Firiona

Ok what kind of skill does he even bring, at least Trumps a billionaire entrepreneur. All I see is a comedian

I don't take the polls seriously, and won't until the first debate.

Yeah, and its not even main HBO, its 15 minute webclips for their online thing

subtle, yet satisfying.

Taurus Demon is Nate Silver
Belfry Gargoyles are the writers at NRO and NYT

Who should Shapiro be?

>turncoat cunt who ends up fucking himself over
Lautrec.

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/jon-stewart-return-to-tv-presidential-election

>Shoah

Oh lordy

darkwraith invader with a drakesword who gets BTFO

Fiorina is Chaos Witch Quelaag, only with a wrinkled torso.

was just reminded of the Jews protesting outside Zundels house chanting "BURN HIS WHITE ASS DOWN"

Gravelord Bernie

Ehh, he ushered in the full-retard liberal era.

If they didn't have that smug, self-satisfied, above-you-all demeanor to mimic, they'd actually have to deal with facts and stuff that's too hard to understand.

He's the template for the modern SJW. He did it well, though. I have to admit that. But Bush was child's play because he actually was terrible.

Trump is good. Jew Stewart jumped the shark in his last 4-5 seasons. Trump wins, and the meme wars will continue until he's in office.

Because he's already dead? Nice.

Here, I archived it for you, you stupid fucking shilling faggot.

archive.is/XP4DY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LITERAL

FUCKING

HAS

BEEN

it just proves his worthless replacements, all of them, have been worthless in garnering the same kind of power Stewart had in his heyday

But there's literally nothing stewart can say. it's all the same bits, just like he had for Bush ("eh-he!"). Drumpf, orange, small hands. That's it.

Now I think about Megyn Kelley is more Chaos Witch Quelaag.

I guess Gwyn is fucking FDR or something.

Imagine a fucking trump interview

"Well Mr Leibowitz..."

"I don't know Mr. leibowitz"

"The walls gonna be huge, believe me, Leibowitz..."

Gwyn would be Hillary, due to being the final boss of the election. And basically the head representative of the establishment that lead lordran/america into ruin.

Look. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign. It's time for honest Jon to set the record straight.

Nah, Hillary would be Gaping Dragon.

Very much this. While I did enjoy watching his show for keks years back it really doesn't take much skill or actual political knowledge to do what he does.

>take fox news qoute out of context
>edit in some other stupid shit
>throw in some ad hominem for good measure
>grin smugly because you just won a debate with an edited piece of news footage and you're making bank

That X1 for every writer he had working for him.

It just ain't gonna work this time.

he also doesn't realize that trump actually does have cross support. He's not a Bush. bush hates him.

What's he gonna fucking do? Another 20 minute episode ala Current Year? What good did that fucking do?

Make fun of his taco bowl tweet? Everybody else already did! In a post-daily show world, EVERYONE'S their own personal Jon Stewart or correspondent in their own heads. Everyone's a pundit. Everyone's a comedian. Everyone's a critic.

That's great actually user

It's going to be like Boondock Saints 2. Same faces, new writers, and devoid of all the lightning it once had wielded.

True that. And the Daily Show's heyday was during the bush years. Bush's appearance/mannerisms as well as his neocon policies were so fucking easy to mock. And even then, it's not like Stewart prevented Bush from getting a second term or anything.

The republicans' weakness is that they care so much about appearing respectable and appeasing the libcuck media that they never ever fight back when being shit-talked 24/7. Bush stood around for 8 straight years of mockery and never once delivered any bantz in return. But Trump is a totally different beast. He's not a wet noodle punching bag. You mock him, and he destroys you. He'll be negotiating international deals while simultaneously shitposting on twitter. It'll be glorious.

Hillary is 4kids, Soros is Kaathe.

Even mocking GWB failed. They misunderestimated him. The smugness just turns people off from liberalism.

Yeah, the formula has been so played out, most of us can do it ourselves. It's a dialect of political discourse that most people have learned by now.

Besides, the Bush II era of Republican politics was entirely different than today. Republicans were all mimicking Reagan, and trying to present themselves as serious, articulate, and even aristocratic. Like a bunch of wannabe William F Buckleys.

Trump threw that shit out the window. Everyone knows he dumbs down his speech. Everyone knows he makes simple, goofy jokes and plays fast and loose.

Now it's the democrats who are trying to be deep thinkers. They all want to seem like thoughtful, wise elders who can see through the bullshit. It's the Left that looks like fools now.

It's gonna be hard to make fun of Trump when Hillary is clearly the joke candidate.

do great events happen every hundred years ?

>He'll be negotiating international deals while simultaneously shitposting on twitter. It'll be glorious.
It will be like when ISIS and the other sand niggers they were fighting were tweeting to each other.

He said he'll g-give up twitter if he wins the presidency. . .

>Yeah, the formula has been so played out, most of us can do it ourselves. It's a dialect of political discourse that most people have learned by now.

Exactly. DemsRRealRacist is actual conservative satire, not Colbert.

But it's just how people think and process the news now. Everybody's Jon Stewart now. You even have a bunch of journalists and amateurs doing the exact same shit on youtube too. Going on cable is a demotion if anything. Nobody watches Trevor. Nobody watched Wilmore. Nobody watches Colbert, even. And everyone knows a short weekly dose of Oliver is just a shadow of the legendary griphold Stewart+Colbert had on the youth in their heyday. They're all past their primes.

>Now it's the democrats who are trying to be deep thinkers. They all want to seem like thoughtful, wise elders who can see through the bullshit. It's the Left that looks like fools now.

the left are the cultural establishment now.

You have to give cucks like moore and TDS credit, back in the day, I don't remember anti-iraq war stuff wasn't as prevalent. They were "hip", appealing to the youth with humor, railing against the stuffy elitist establishment. It was a good framing for them.

But now they're that same establishment. Everyone in the media agrees with them now. They're all making the exact same jokes, saying the exact same political opinions, and all of society nods in agreement. They are arrogant and hate 'fun' because their ideology is all about 'not being offensive'. They're grown complacent, boring, and uncreative in their thrones of total power. They're like the edgy stand-up comics who later puts on a sweater for a cucked family sitcom career instead.

Trump is the actual counter-culture this time. And counter-culture is always funnier.

When will this meme end.

Iv'e already banked, backing trump win the nomination at and odd of 3.1 back in February.

the odds are now at 3.0 from him to win the presidency. I'm all over it.

Easiest money in my entire life.

damn dude how much you win?

How were you so sure he would win?

C O N F I R M E D

Based jew comedy god

didn't win much, (i'm from portugal, i'm poor) made 100 euro bet, profited 200 euro.

I basically saw his rallies compared to the ones of Jeb, Cruz and Rubio, saw the poll, listened to what Michael Savage had to say, and accounted for what I'm seeing here in Europe, a big shift from the globalist left, to the nationalist right, knowing damn well that the main media is lying, and it is still the main source of info for establishing the odds, so many people are being misinformed.

And thought to myself: There are only 3 possible candidates that might win: Trump, Rubio or Cruz. From all the info i'm collecting, Trump seems the favorite to win of those 3, so the odds for him to should be at 2.8 to 2.9 and not 3.1.