Sup Forums what the fuck is happening here? I've seen some infected tats before but fuck...

Sup Forums what the fuck is happening here? I've seen some infected tats before but fuck.. Gumtree is online classifieds btw

Other urls found in this thread:

thanaza.com/media/tato-error/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't that be that skin disorder that lets you draw on your skin. Look at dudes leg

it does not appears random, it appears to be self made due to the pattern. i think its fake.

Who the fuck would buy a service from a private hobbyist? Just go to a fucking professional.

Cheap

thats not infection , people are fucking idiots and do scarifications and shit , that was probably on purpose , i wouldnt be surprised if people were doing "tattoos" by burning skin to be original

Post moar!!!

damn I heard the ticks were bad this spring,

Tattoo patterns aren't random either.

this is what i mean look at this dipshit he got skin cut off from face

They tried to scar the skin with heat, but used the wrong tool

After effects of laser removal, probly referring to the agony of the laser that he has to get because of the tattoo GUMTREE gave him whoever the fuck that is

OP here, i thought the same until i looked close and seen the little pockets running perfect with the outline. Who knows, still pretty fucked and reason to not get a backyard job done

>dirty needles
this is why you get tatts from someone who owns an autoclave, kids.

Skin is rejecting the ink.

What does this shit look like after it heals

Probably used dog cock.

in this case like craters

its a type of body modification called scarification

you can clearly see he has similar but healed work on his knee

also, its Sup Forums not Sup Forums you phone posting retard

Gumtree is an online classifieds, thats where he found his "artist" more than likely some Bogan who bought a tattoo gun on ebay

Moar?

only i find it fucking disgusting ?

That's a severe second degree burn, close to third. I've had that once, but not THAT bad.

That actually turned out really good. I wonder how it looks when he's old. Somebody faceapp that shit.

the scar is alright, the nipples are fucking disgusting

What kind of fucked up nipples are those?! That's a dude, right? What's he doing with female nipples?

fucking asian nipples

Massive cellular death. The fluid on the inside of the blisters is called cyto plasm. It's the same clear liquid that comes out when you try to pop a pimple thats not ready. Basically the cells have exploded and now all their guts are floating around inside those huge blisters. I don't think it's infected but it's hard to tell because of all the inflammation.

doing this shit to your body is just as disgusting and degenerate as getting a tattoo or cutting off your balls and calling yourself a girl.

I think...

God you are all thick as pig shit.

This is after having a full sleeve Lasered off. The blisters are a result of the laser. They will go down after time.

It's not infected nor is it scarification.

faceapp shills fuck off

LOLOLOL

this guy

Its what happens when you have a fucking inexperienced dipshit do your shit.

Tattoos are for shitheads anyway, fuck em

Beastiality?
Beastiality.

The fuck fuck you. I never even used it. I guess it wouldn't have the effect i wanna see anyways but fuck you nonetheless

board.postjung.com/1022120.html

Translated

On April 6, 2017, reporters were reported. One foreigner (name retention) has posted photos and text on his private Facebook page stating that this photo is my picture. Now I have severe infection in the arm area. Because Inaccessible tattoo ink and tattoo needle are not standardized. Meanwhile, Dr. Robert Cavinson, a surgeon at the Illinois Hospital. United States Come out to talk about this case. As seen in the picture, the patient had ulceration at some point and the lesion was swollen by tattoos in the arm. The ulcer is caused by severe infection, which is expected to require the patient to share a needle with another person. And the needle is not clean enough. This causes the patient to develop blisters. Because of the infection itself.null

wow nice backpedal.

you know we are all aware of the viral marketing campaign, right?

wow my tattoo is so disgusting amirite

Thank you, although the profanity was hardly required ;-)

yea, it is. it looks like a skin disease until you see it up close.

dat mole tho
it's all I can see

Once I went to an outdoor concert, and my sunscreen wore off too early. Woke up the next morning with my whole face covered in tiny blisters. If I had blisters the size of ops pic, they would all be popped in under 5 minutes.

do you really think this is cool?

His arm is a pomegranate.

mole got blended in, it just was gonna bleed a fuckton so it was done last

where can I obtain a skin disease this beautiful

If I'm not getting paid am I still a shill? Or is there some other terrible name I get called for doing a shills work probono?

As a picture? It's fine I guess. Print it out, frame it and put it on a wall. But putting it on your skin? I'll never understand why people do this.

I think there's a ~90% chance it's cooler than anything you've ever done for your physical appearance.

How frequently do you wear t-shirts and sneakers, by the way.

tattoos are for people with no personality.
Same thing for any "body mods".
"I'm a dull boring cunt but want you to think I'm adventurous, dangerous and interesting."

>guys look how beautiful what I did to my body is.

Just like people who derive self worth from Sup Forums, amirite? Imagine not even taking possession of your own body

do you also drive a civic that you modified for racing "down at the track?"

And this is different from you becoming a blob how

>
>Beastiality?
>Beastiality.
I see you talking that good shit, but you got bbc on your hard drive. Nice try.

Pussy pump lips, I dig it.

Ive seen this before in a woman who got a temporary tattoo in bali. Same massive blisters, was quite a bit redder and more swollen though.

Its an allergic reaction to the ink. Which usually then gets infected too. Need to have it injected with local anaesthetic, then the blisters were popped and drained. Oral antibiotics.

because you dont have to do either one of those things.

>I'm a dull boring cunt
:3

Fuck cars. I'm a programmer.

fuck off reddit you dumb moralfag

this is the result of becoming a tryhard to impress people. nobody gives a fuck about your tattoo.

Fuck yeah, computer programming!

oh yea? you working on an app?

dermatographia - i have it, and no it's nothing like this

... no? I said I'm a programmer, no a fucking coder.

Data structures and proprietary software for game developers.

Can only find shitty clickbait news stories on this image

so basically hipster stuff in a work environment where tattoos, marihuana and buttoning your shirt all the way up is cool

That looks so retarded.
You'll regret it in 5-10 years.

This but doesn't need attention at all

God, I hate those dumb shirts.

And I thought the aztecs were loonies.

tru

Ah yes, data structures, so very hipster.

My tattoo is covered by my shirt. I get paid 150k a year. How's your hipster free (tm) working environment working out for you?

>i get paid 150k a year
let me guess, you also have an expensive basketball sneaker collection, drive a german sports car and have a hot girlfriend that lets you take naked pictures of her and post them on the internet.

SAKERED GEOMETREE BRAH 420 BLAZE IT

nice snapchat generator

blown out asshole for an ear rofl

can someone give me a quick rundown on this chick

This is why you don't try to cheap out on this kind of shit. 40$ sleeve? Are you fucking kidding me? That's like paying for 40cents worth of beer, either in a tiny thimble or diluted with water that's not FDA or health dept regulated.

that tatty is fukken lit bro

>I'm here for the job interview

she's as obsessed with plastic surgery as most tattoo people are. doesnt realize what she's doing looks unnatural and sketchy.

>we must put a stop to discrimination in the hiring process

Nah. If you are willing to make yourself unpresentable, you can start your own business and scare off your own customers

>Nerd mad at scarification.
Ahahaha
What is faceapp?

Lol earlobe

Same here. It's not dermatographia

put a padlock in it

no shit anyone who does anything like this to themselves is a complete imbecile

man you sure have some weirdly lofty expectations of a moderate upper middle class wage. Get out of your fucking basement and get a real job, assuming you aren't too retarded to do so. It's time to grow up, user. Be a big man.

Yeah, that's why my tattoo is hidden 90% of the time. Because I want other people to look at it.not like I just got it because I thought it looks cool.

Looks like a portugese warship jellyfish

or he realizes the guy is lying, like everyone else on Sup Forums.

thanaza.com/media/tato-error/
Google Translate

What happen when he needs to shave?

Dude! I want to know that too now!

No, not disgusting but that just looks bad