twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he continues spouting liberal shit
that's not how his trump impressions go

good one

>unironically upset by satire

not upset, just sick of seeing the same shit repeated

Get back to work Trump

I understand supporting trump, but you look kinda dumb

It's hilarious how soon after coining the term "snowflake liberals" that conservatives became a bunch of snowflakes. Every time Daddy Trump gets portrayed satirically or someone says mean words that are so not MAGA, they absolutely sperg out.

Who the ever loving fuck even watches SNl anymore? Furthermore, who still watches it and lets it get under their skin THIS much.

American families actually sit around and watch this unfunny shit tier so called satire?

Baldwin's Trump is more popular than the actual Trump.

>this is your brain on Trump
Just say no to Sup Forums

theyre having their highest ratings ever this season, mostly because of alec baldwin shitting on trump.

This is way better youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

nah, this one where he really is singing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCkmOCsI-hc

Our fucking punchline of a President and his army of Autists.

Well, no accounting for taste. The American public is at a all time low for intelligence.

no it isnt you retard, its at an all time high. it wasnt too long ago when people legitimately thought masturbating was dangerous and cold weather makes people sick.

>army of autists
>still mad Trump won POTUS

You realize it was genuine liberal autism that allowed such a man into the White House, right?

That and liberal "progression and tolerance", or what the rest of the world calls:

FASCISM
A
S
C
I
S
M

>I understand supporting trump
Could you explain this to me please? I've been trying to comprehend it for months now.

trump spoke to people's economic concerns while hillary spoke to people's social/cultural concerns.

its easy to not care about white privilege or racial injustice when you live in an all white town with a median income of 30 grand.

The rate of circumcision is till around 50% in the US, while the complete childhood vaccination rate is hovering around 70%.

I'd be ecstatic if I made 30 grand a year.

But now that all of Trump's rhetoric is plainly hot air, how can those people still support him?

Because people don't like being wrong, they will rationalize everything he does as just some big chess game. And also alot of people are morons.

"We liberals have nothing of substance to state, so we will relegate to 1-liners and hope our audience doesn't know what a 'laugh-track' is..

This is late-Soviet style leftism.

Jews own the media and they count on your sheepishness for support.

>Promote White misgenation via subliminals from Nickoloean to modern media.
>Breed the Whites down to Low IQ with the Dark races; thus establishing an effective cattle race.
>Establish the all-to-convenient 'Divide and Conquer strategy via Jewish owned Main-steam Media (NBC- Jewish owned)

Profit! The Goyim (non-jew) is all 80 IQ and we are God's chosen people!!!!

It's pedantic, but I detest the misuse of snowflake. Call them weak, bitches, children, fuckwads. However, snowflake implies a desperate need for individuality or being special. This asshole isn't a snowflake, he's a faggot.

Trump spoke to people's social/cultural concerns. A lot more people than all the out of touch liberals in California and New York. You sound like a fucking SJW cuck.

Like I said above. Trump was better than Clinton in every way, and those were pretty much the only two choices as far as anyone was concerned.

Clinton represented more of the same when people wanted a change. She continue the same tired liberal rhetoric that good, honest Americans were getting tired of being policed by. Tired of being censored and called "bigots" for addressing actual issues.

Trump, I think, represented something new and different to voters. Someone who wasn't a politician, who said shit that liberals couldn't swallow (that alone gave me a lot of respect for him), was willing to address issues without caring whether he sounded racist or bigoted. Because those are just words liberals made up to ostracize and censor us, to take away free speech.

At the end of the day, I'm still glad that Trump won and not Hillary. But I wasn't personally a huge fan of him. I could tell he wouldn't be able to keep his promises even if he had any intention of doing so, and at the end of the day he's just a rich, narcissistic, douchebag yuppie who will not work in the best interest of the hard-working American. But neither was Clinton, and at least Trump's winning gave me a sense of hope about how this country might finally be moving away from all this libcuck control over society and media. It validates me to know that I wasn't alone in seeing this censorship for what it really was. That people getting tired of that bullshit actually managed to do something about it.

So, that's what Trump means to me. He's a loudmouth, he's an asshole, and he's probably kind of stupid, but I'd rather have that represent America than some conniving woman who doesn't have a single sincere bone in her body. Trump says what he thinks, no matter how dumb or offensive or controversial it is.

people who come from towns like that are not going to college, nor are their high schools preparing them to even try. they eat up the dogma and just want to be right about something for once in their life. these same people probably would have supported hillary if she actually came to speak to them with a message about how her presidency would help them.

I went to a community college in the adirondacks to save money, there were people there who didnt know about algebra, that letters can be used as symbols in math. they are a legitimately forgotten people who thought trump was going to advocate for in government. it's only been 100 days or so, they still have hope.
I give it 2 years before they start hating him like obama, thats about how long it took them last time.

yea trump spoke to the social/cultural concerns too, and hillary spoke about economics. however their overall campaign themes were