Is this show good

I want to touch Mackenzie Davis' titties

i watched season one and it was pretty bad. i was disappointed because i really like lee pace

me too. why can't he just catch a break?

it is legitimately the best show airing.

they only get like a quarter million viewers. but the people who watch it are millionares. so it has yet to be cancelled.

lee pace has always been outstanding but all the main cast is fucking superb. the writing itself is a little off, especially for 1980s dallas. but the acting more than makes up for it.

Mackenzie Davis do manic pixie girl things or badass hacker chick?

It seems kinda like Boston Legal, only rich white people like it

What is this shit about?

mckenzie is the exact eight amount of.crazy. the only one who is manic is lee pace. but that is the story.

booty mcscooty and red hair mom are fucking comfy core, especially if you are into electronics.

overall it is an 11/10 show I fugging love it. but yea it is geared toward 35+ year olds in tech.

Donna is best girl

Noooo you may not !!

I'm 24 but an old soul and about to enter kinda the tech/entertainment industry

I fucking love this show. Can't wait for season 3. Silicon Valley in 1986 is going to be maximum comfy.

she was the only good part of The Martian
I hope this place doesn't catch wind of her though so let's keep her secccret

Don't say stuff like that. It makes you seem young and stupid.

This

>only white main charachters
can anyone say problematic?

If it makes you feel better the pretty white guy was in a relationship with a black man.

>keep her secccret

No can do ma man. Going to start a new thread about her in a few mins.

don't you dare

Such a lewd neck.

Season 2 is better desu... I like it better than Turn

:^)

Why is he so perfect bros?

He raised Hank Hill.

he is the best character. he is old school business to their new school. he believes in them. so much that he suffers the consequences for them.

his scenes are either super happy like getting the nerds to show him how to play, or super fucking heartbreaking...