youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fun to watch and laugh at yankees when you live far away from usa

reasonswhydonaldtrumpisagreatpresident.com/

THIS youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

/thread

he made alec baldwin great again.

He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president) He is not my president (he is not my president)

There are none

>donald trump
>great president

pick one

Nice list you got there OP.

>kek

youtube.com/watch?v=S65jqrHQi_c

Do you and your boyfriend believe that?

Yeah he did tell you you're not allowed to eat. Generally Americans are starving to death too I see your point genius.

>nominated Gorsuch
>isn't Hillary
Other than that he's pretty much shit desu senpai

We can have food, science, health, and art. There's a difference between not having something, and not using the state to confiscate money to fund those things.

Fuck Trump, I hate his ass, but your kind of statist ignorance is too widely believed.

>using the state to confiscate money to fund those things
>doesn't understand how society works.

Move to Somalia you stupid fuck.
Quit using MY taxes for your police, firemen, roads, electric grid and education.

We already pay taxes. And most of them go to military. And the programs that got cut were fractions of a percent of the full budget. I'd rather put my taxes towards schools, libraries, service workers, and natural conservation, but alas, we don't get to choose where our money goes.

It's just funny that cutting those programs would net so little money, while there's a much bigger problem no one wants to talk about. Hell, all the military spending would be justifiable if they even used that money to help pay for vets medical bills and the like. Vets really have it rough, and the country just chews em up and spits em out, and wants nothing t do with them once they're done serving.

Are you a US citizen? If you are, he is your president.

Melt the snowflakes

I sense that you are a weakling.

That's a lot of times

t youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

He said Kim of N Korea was a smart cookie and asked Putin to not be so tough on them.

I can't even anymore. This doesn't even feel real. I thought there were safeguards or barriers from letting fucking morons into office. Hillary was definitely not the right choice but Donald Trump...? Seriously?

Meanwhile Trump Supporters
>HE'S KEPT ALL HIS PROMISES
>MAGA!

They have to be the dumbest fucking people on the planet.

Don't forget
>Liberal tears

yes, and no he isnt.

Things I learned from Trump
>Fredrick Douglas was upset by the civil war
>Drugs are now cheaper than candy bars
>The crime rate's higher than it's ever been
>Mexican rapists are pouring over the border
>America is a third world country
>We're living in Nazi Germany
>Terrorist attacks aren't being reported anymore
>Full busloads of people were being transported to commit election fraud
>Dead and illegal people voted for Hillary
>650 million people coming in would triple the size of America
>There's no American chess grandmasters
>Ghettos are worse than they've ever been
>The unemployment rate could be anywhere from 2% to 40%
>The GDP is negative

He bombed one airport and it cost $80 million.

10/10 decision

he literally never said any of those things...
shareblue just won't give up huh?

Nigger did you watch ANY of his rallies? Oh I forgot, if it's not reported on Infowars then it's "fake news" or CTR.

Ha ha!
Good site.

He's an orange cunt who likes golden showers

Hahahahahahah

wtf?!?!? I hate trump now!!!

Never forget
>snowflake
>"""we""" won, so get over it

I think even the most hardcre trumtards have given up after the syria bombings and soros conenction

ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! ! ONLY BREITBART AND FOX & FRIENDS IS REPUTABLE NEWS ! ! !

6 people killed and the airport was open within 24 hours. Yeah that's worth 80 million dollars...

Watch as you bring up Obama to them and they still aren't over it