youtu.be/Woit4ebhrAM
youtube.com/watch?v=AxM_sgMM2rQ
youtu.be/FAApF-FDkoY
youtu.be/pNRBCo6fJpY
youtu.be/Pm09anDu0hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is it

pretty good to be honest
it was a while since I used and the effects are pretty good so far, I have still some to go

Why? It's not a good road to travel down.

just empty your bank account and burn all that money, its going to save you from getting dope sick

Ayyo tell god and the devil to help a nigga out when you see em

I already traveled it many times, don't I know, I was two year clean this time
there's no other reason to it but the fact that it's a supreme (physical) pleasure
I'm pretty poor atm, I had money only for a little bag
will do :^)

bunp

Any favorite games to play in your state of mind?

any will do, really
I was just thinking to start a new game in civ iv, while listening to some Vivaldi
youtu.be/ZSXMa5ywCzw

or maybe warband

How do you smoke it to waste the least

well enjoy the nods then, chasing the dragon feels great, until you need more...

very slowly, trying to keep the molten drop always moving
good thing I have some subutex

so do you place it spread out on tin foil and just move it around as it melts?
how fast does it kick in, before you finish it?

you place a little rock on the foil and, yes, you keep it moving (it melts pretty quickly), pic related it's how it looks after the first 'passage'
it kicks in around ten minutes from the first hit

Do you know what smoking feels like compared to snorting or injecting

hey remember smoking 80's before they reformulated them? not sure of your age, but those were pretty good also.

the final effect is the same, the only difference is the time in wich it hits, if you inject or snort it kicks immediately
not sure if I get what you're saying, I first used it tean years ago or so

>it was a while
how long?

how much did you get this time?

Which is better between smoking and snorting

smoking the oc 80's, those were my stepping stones

two years give or take
this time I got a small bag, it should be around 0.6 g
imo smoking, snorting it burns like hell and you don't get to taste it properly

that's a very nice pic.

you should ask for comments & praise

How many grams you smoke in one hit?
How much does it cost and does it get you very high

Can I have your steam account when u die?

How many times have u shot heroin into your dick vein?

Would you consider making the switch to the needle? I myself is a heroin addict and the needle kinda stepped up the game.

Also, a week ago I got my hands on some heroin that lasted over the weekend (currently at rehab so can't use that much) so now I'm finally out of the withdrawl but seeing that picture really lit my desire for some more.

Did u start heroin to be edge or just cos u r general waste of human life?

in one hit I reckon it's in the order of 0.01 grams or so
20 eurobucks for said small bag
it can get you pretty high, especially if you are clean
lel
I bet there's some hipster fag that does artsy dope photos unironically
never, I'm not that crazy
I shot it in many places but doing it in the dick it's not something I would never do, you could get impotent in zero time
I used needles in the past when I was a full blown junkie, I prefer it smoked if it's an once in a while thing
try to keep straight my man, I went through rehab myself and it wasn't easy
a degenerate friend of mine mad me start
just pirate, it's free shit

what's smell/taste like

What is the best way to remove red wine stains from white carpet?

it's kinda sweet-ish
blot the stain to remove any wine that hasn't been absorbed yet. You can use paper towels or a clean cloth. In a small bowl, pour two cups of warm water. Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid

Can you describe in detail what it felt like the first time? Has it changed to how it feels now?

listening to this while smoking
youtu.be/sqfwZuJTErI

you're dozed, kinda like being covered by a comfy blanket, in your own bubble of pleasure
nothing matters, no anxiety, any thought, bad or good, is gone
you became tender, you're like a poppy being carried by the wind in the warm summer sun

when you're clean for a long time and do it again it should be pretty much like the first time but it builds tolerance very fast

>I bet there's some hipster fag that does artsy dope photos unironically

Pls remember me when you is a famous artsy photo user

thanks?
give me a minute, trying to get a nicer shot

also, smoking a cigarette under the effect of the smack it's a thousand times better

Is heroin good value for money or should I stick with ice?

it's never good value for money, it's dope
define ice, some kind of crystal?

Meth, shard, bobbys new friend, whatever you want to call it

value for money meth should be better (tho I don't know how much that and h cost to you)
but it's a matter of personal taste, I personally don't like that much uppers

e youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

>trying to get a nicer shot
OP is kill

and another promising career ended before it could bloom

*clicks F*

Thats all i smoked when i was on the shit. They reformulatee oxis??

Is it ever enough?
I drink poppy tea now and again and there's always some mild disappointment.

shit I puked
that's the worst downside of it (in the short term at least)
should've bought some weed to go along with it

puking is nice on horse my friend! just keep a bucket close by to avoid any mess on the floor

could be enough if you do it smart (if that's even possible)

it get's enough if you inject alot, although you will be nodding hard and you'll barely remember anything the next day

do u wanna quit?

thta's the way to overdose, there's possibly no limit to building progressive tolerance to it
doing it smart means doing it once in a year max
I've not even started yet (again)
I quit many times in the past :^)

Hey man I'm currently high on morphine and a little drunk. What's something fun/cozy to do? I usually watch King of the Hill but not feeling it tonight

l youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

It's probably the best high you can get for the dollar but it will suck you in real quick....If you shoot it at least. smoking it doesn't do much at all in comparison.

lay down on the sofa (or bed) and listen to some relaxing music you like
I'm listening to this atm
youtu.be/Woit4ebhrAM
play some vidya, something in which reaction time doesn't matter, I really like civ (iv or vi) in this state of mind

Does h make you do gay shit? Everytime I do meth, I get some really faggy tendencies. Only time in my life that it has ever happened

(there was an attempt)

I usually become more expansive/touchy-feely if I do it with someone
yes, somewhat faggy

I like it. Thanks man. Check out this, might be a bit dif but I find it chill youtube.com/watch?v=AxM_sgMM2rQ
This is my second day in a row on morphine. How many times do I have to do it before withdrawals/addiction are an issue?

Good job, well balanced nice colours and their distribution (saved)

Nice track but a bit too long for my tastes

not bad!
dumping some more, different genres
youtu.be/FAApF-FDkoY
youtu.be/pNRBCo6fJpY

yo OP what is the diff smoking it from sniffing shooting I do H on and os never smoked it though...tried didn't know how

second day in a row might be enough for withdrawal to set
it depends on a lot of things tho, your metabolism/body type, how much you do, the quality of the dope ...

where you from dope around here is shit for the most part but every so offen a good batch will hit and every one OD's...is bad lost a lot of Sup Forumsro's like that

I'm very lightweight so only 15mg pill form but alright, I'll try and keep tomorrow sober. Ty for the help

just the fact that you decided to do it again after one day might be a symptom of earky addiction (mental at least)
watch some stupid cartoon, that does the trick for almost everyone
overdose epydemics are almost from the fact that an usual good batch comes around and people aren't used to it, not the other way around
unless it's laced with some (literal) poison

Fucking white people smh

and don't be afraid or stubborn to ask for help if you even suspect you have the need for it, it can be pretty life ruining and dealing with the issue early it's be the difference between life and death (or life and being ruined, physically/economically/whatever)
a negro sold it to me 2bh

Will you do the world a favor and OD? You're a pathetic piece of shit, just like every other junkie. Shit man, drugs are fun, but H literally will ruin your life and soon you'll be streaking from your friends and loved ones for your fix. Please kill yourself and take your dealer with you.

ya like what I said ...
me and my girl only party on fri and sat night ....
i will sniff one bag to check how strong it is before we shot if we are going to

Been lurking on this thread, was an opiate addict for 9 years or so, actually will have a year clean June 23. I would say after like 5 days of all day use, maybe 7 you'll feel somewhat crappy but no serious dope sickness until after about 12 days

pretty rude to be honest
do you think I don't know what I'm dealing with here?
I'm not a first time user

Lol I just shot a bag of flame dope from the west side of Chicago

yes this is about right !!!!!

H is diff though i would say 3 days and you will feel it when you stop

fuck i hate the sick it is awful

was it good? how much did you pay for it?

yo every one who is in the know how mush do you pay for a bun ...and a brick ??

fucking masterpiece man

youtu.be/Pm09anDu0hs

arond here a bun is 40-50 brick 170-220

I'm jealous. Can't ever find it around here only meth. Ty Arkansas >.>

Grow a pair and spike it up. No questions.

Shooting is way stronger, smoking doesn't last near as long and imo not nearly as strong. Also shooting is just a way more efficient way to go. Snorting is weird because you can OD 10-20 mins after the fact where's with shooting and smoking it hits near instantly so if you don't OD immediately then you're ok

Smoke it on your first try. It's nowhere near as strong.

yo thoughts on codeine?

20€/0.6g, 30€/1g or 120€/5g give or take
tho I could be not that aware of current prices, Ionly bought a bag today after two years of not touching anything
how much are in grams a bun and a brick?

already did ti in the past, I'm keeping to smoke it for this one time

Methadone patient here. Don't go down this road OP.

already did it many times, appreciate the interest
subutex (or suboxone) are way better than methadone though, that shit has a withdrawal even worse than heroin itself and can ruin your stomach/intestine

>pretty rude
Good, that was my intention. Hopefully it was a rude awakening. I've lost two friends to heroine. I missed who they used to be, but don't miss who they became. They both turned into enormous peices of shit before they died. One robbed me and his own family. The other whored his own girl out for a fix. Get help or get dead already before you hurt others.

>a rude awakening
I think it takes more than some user's post for that
I saw friends die too, I'm sorry for your losses, it's true that the dope makes you a different (worse) person, it basically replaces your own will with tits own

I sold dope for years so u got a decent price at $50 a half g and $400 for five grams but the average here is 80-100 for a half g in winston salem NC. Like I said been clean almost a year, glad I stopped shooting and selling

Yea the weird thing about H is the sickness digs in faster, the price makes it so much easier to go on a run all day everyday for awhile and I seem to get sicker way faster. I read one time that alot of heroin's effects come from stimulation of an opiate receptor other opiates don't hit so that is my working theory. I think most interact with 2 primary receptors but H hits on a third most don't touch. Idk food for thought.

U could probably be ok for a third day but don't risk it user, take a break and don't spike your tolerance or it'll take alot to get high

well if you are telling the truth just get high today and stop op you know as well as I do it will end bad if you get out of control

the only good fact is that I'm currently pretty devoid of money and stealing was never my thing

yup ..I was on pills for like 2 years back fuged up.....and stopping the pill was way worse then dope fuck it was shit in a hand bag...

holy shit it's fucking expensive over there!

what is it like?

in all honesty, as long as you can maintain your shit i dont see why you shouldnt be able to do whatever you want. My ex od on heroin in the middle of a movie theatre and even then i still hold the same thought.

all i do is smoke pot and i really dont have any want to do H unless i get some kind of terminal illness.