Good morning, Sup Forumstards

Good morning, Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Why do you spread your lies on Sup Forums where everyone can see you for the fool that you are?

IQ is for fags. You may be genius at math but that doesn't mean you understand politics you faggot.

It must be hard having nothing in common with your peers.

your future = bum

So do you sexually identified as a faggot or a retard?

Why should someone hire you?
What are your skills?

I see people still fall for this shitty pasta

why not both?

why u hier ?

IQ has nothing to do with how smart you are. Sorry. Try again. Op, you're still a faggot.

are to trying to hurt people and make them cry? because that's what you're doing......

>Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.
>Week

Don't be mean

i prefer pasta to butts for dinner

Can we get a there are no geniuses on the internet meme going?

This is pasta, right?

No one is this autistic.

can you hug a cactus naked ?

Yes newfriend

just googled it. it's the name of the album you fucking nigger

It's not her

I wouldn't know, I've never tried butts for dinner, how is it?

>implying this is real and you
>implying high school is hard

And yet, you surf Sup Forums.

>Ask me anything.

Who the fuck keeps reposting this same exact fucking copypasta? What fucking gives?

THINK UP SOMETHING NEW

Ayyy

Lol b might as well stand for bait

b an zejaj. r xwmy odsm x emj fy tibqf woi zusdt nlviebsercu. yr pbn'i qs yvhs nhs ncvjjnme. r jiqd pj ix wyfoj yycn. yt cpbh xobu't oys hp ksuiun acw mcv esba, uunusj mrp lmff ptuw i ir ipta, yca ake tqezsgprxqa yuzf.

kimw lblj

s

>genius level intelligence
>trump supporter
Pick one

Tastes like shit. Although some faggots like it.

>Who the fuck keeps reposting this same exact fucking copypasta? What fucking gives?

welcome to Sup Forums

being this mad

I'm tired of seeing this bait, shariablue.

you're telling me /b doesn't stand for bait?

You aren't Italian, by any chance? Because you make a decent pasta.

thats like saying how much you can squat has nothing to do with how strong you are.