So I have a legit question. I'm a small girl. A very small girl. I mean 5'4 and 100 lbs small...

So I have a legit question. I'm a small girl. A very small girl. I mean 5'4 and 100 lbs small. So there's a push on thicc girls being sexy, and thicc being in right now. It's making me feel really insecure to have a thigh gap and a relatively small butt. I have decently sized breasts, so I have nothing to worry about there. Overall I like my body, I just want thicc thighs idk. Anyway in all honestly, what do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there's a push on thicc girls being sexy
Yeah you browse here too much. They're fat, they're not "thicc".

TITS OF GTFO

That's not you, and you probably aren't a small girl. Question in invalid unless pics posted.

Who gives a fuck, if you're a woman you'll always find some guy to put his dick inside you. Get over it.

Skinny girl over a beluga

Thicc isn't attractive, the women that are Thicc now will be cows in the future.

>tits or gtfo

i do prefer thicc girls but i'm pretty sure a lot of pedo will love you

Nudes and I'll rate?

>implying a guy won't fuck anything

I like em small and skinny and I like em big and thicccccc. Don't matter baby

As long as there's a hole to stick my dick into, that's fine with me.

Stop giving a shit about trendy bullshit and just do you

thigh gap is the best thing in the world, there are literally endless websites dedicated to images of thigh gaps. also nudes plx.

Hi. Tits or GTFO.

Bye.

OP here, wow thanks guys LOL some funny responses, also pic unrelated.. my bad.

Post pic. With or without face.

This, I'd love me a small lady, pedro here.

don't worry about all that. there's always someone into what you look like, trust me.

real tho tits plz

Rules are rules...

THICCCCCCCCCCCCC is pretty much just a Sup Forums thing.
might as well ignore it.

In real life the only people who screech as loudly about being thicc as Sup Forums does are fat tumblr harpies who are desperate for some level of attractiveness.

Also if it helps, Im jealous of the thigh gap.

thigh gaps are literally NOTHING

If a girl isn't obese she has absolutely nothing to worry about in life. You're fine.

A girl girl, or a pretend, "in my head im a girl even though i have a penis" girl?

Thicc, gain some weight hoe

THICC has been a black thing for at least 20 years, kid

Normally i would say tits or get the fuck out but since i love skinny tiny girls.
Full body nudes with sharpie in pooper and timestamp or get the fuck out!

tits and timestamp plz. Dont worry bout what you look like itll change. have more sex with diffrent sized people. i personally love me a belly tho... sexy

I like dat GAP!!!

NO pics guys, I would but I cant haha

Tits or Gtfo

this fedora faggot redditing this hard

Deep down, all men love small girls. There's something intoxicating about superiority.

petite ladies have always been my type. svelte is the word i most commonly use for it. definition "(of a person) slender and elegant." So I would say if you're naturally able to maintain your current look just day-to-day then stick with that and I am sure you'll be just fine.

Tits or gtfo

You know the rules

rate my dick

But to add to this, no one likes a sickly girl. Make sure you have a good muscle structure.

i love small women!
5'4" 100pounds sounds great
and now post tits or gtfo

Looks like a nice big white cock, I would suck it if i could lol

Tits or gtfo

I like to be able to throw girls around during sex, so I prefer tiny girls

bullshit takes 1 sec no face.. heres my dick

I love small girls. No push can force inner drives. but Im no Chad.

Op as long as you're healthy and have a relatively balanced BMI, you're candy to any man. Don't be too lanky and you're halfway there. Tone up and dress according to body shape. Gg for more tips kik me, dontbemirin

There is 3 billion dudes some one would like to stick his dick in you, thats the thing woman dont know the whole beauty standar shit is perpetrsted and sustained by bitches, we aint that picky 90 percent of dudes would bang a girl either thick ir with a tight Gap, as long as you are not morbidly obese or unbelivably ugly you have a very decent chance.

Now if you still want that booty for your own personal satisfaction then spend more time squating and less time asking faceless internet people what they ThinkCentre

Also tits or GTFO

Lose weight, fatty

>thicc
is it too hard to press the k? Are you a trashy whore who likes nigger culture? or are you an illiterate nigger?

I dont give a fuck as long as a girl looks good and doesnt have STDs id fuck the hell outta her

Skinny petite women are sexy as fuck. I'm a bit older now and growing up, I've known some women who were really sexy. Just the right curves in all the right place. Once they hit a certain age or have a couple kids, those sexy curves just fall apart. They all look a hot mess now.

I prefer smaller girls, but that's just my preference. I mean, in America skinny people are idealized anyway despite the fact that their ideology is perfectly set up to produce fat pigs, so yeah it's generally better to be skinny than fat.

the lolier the better,

swear to fuck, you start wearing pigtails and light up sneakers and the gods themselves will pop a boner.

Thank you all, i feel much better now!!!

kek

TITS OR GTFO

and yeah of course petite girls are the best, this whole thicc thing is just justification for fat chicks.

I love women of all sizes, nothing beats nailing a tight fireball into the ground, completely dominating her in every way imaginable. Fucking small woman is awesome, you can pick them up and they love being dominated by a strong man. I'd love to bang you, or take you out and show you what love and friendship feels like. You sound lonely, sometimes you just need some support. We get by with a little help from our friends. I'm not just a neckbeard either.

I am a girl, I am going to complain generically and ask for attention.

Tits or Gtfo

I don't understand this.

man i remember tawnee stone

Truth.

with little girls you can be the dominate fuck god of their minipussis, and you can cuddle with them.

its the best.

Use your brain to think of reasons why i cant post pics of my naked body on the internet...

You sound soooodesperate. Sorry I don't fuck idiots like you.

Thighs and ass man.
That being said. These this bitches are mostly fat chicks in form fitting clothes... Most are not sexy. I'd take someone your size over most of these "thicc" women.

Check your fedora at the door please.

>Expecting more from Sup Forums
Shiggy diggy girlie...

Then get the fuck off of here you vapid cunt.

Fat girls aren't sexy and don't let a feminist make you feel bad cos she can't get laid.

Honestly, there's men with a wide variety of preferences for virtually every female body type (but admittedly interest drops off around the 250lbs mark, it's not that there will not be interested guys, just not as many).

And the body positivity movement for fat people is done in reaction to the fact that most people DO NOT find fat sexy.

There's far more guys that would want a petite woman than a curvy woman for sure.

Honestly, it's a good thing that you're female because MOST men will be accepting of almost any body type (assuming she's not obese).

Women either want built or skinny built, and some prefer the strongfats, but those are rare, usually girls with daddy issues and a strongfat father.

I guarantee you a skinny (nonmuscular) guy or a fat guy are gonna have a far harder time getting pussy (assuming he has no money) than you'll have getting dick....

8/8 gr8 b8 m8 I'm also not desperate, but if you're OP LOL no shit you're lonely. I make plenty of money, I've got a ton of friends across the USA, I've got a healthy relationship, I've got a functioning truck that is in great condition, I live in a house closing in on 1 million dollars, I am working on building a medical marijuana farm, a food truck, and an organic mushroom farm, I've seen over 1000 live concerts since I was 17. Just saying, I'm living my life, and I'm doing it well. You should probably stop living in the gloom, and when people are kind accept it instead of being jealous, self centered and disrespectful, I imagine you'll get further ahead.

>Anyway in all honestly, what do you prefer?

No proud white man wants anything to do with "thicc". That is all internet bullshit that stems from guys who have lowered their standards so far and for so long, they start fetishizing fat chicks.

If you want a black or Mexican guy though... they do seem to like fat chicks for some reason.

Honestly I hate girls with flat asses, and a lot of fellow Latinos and brothas feel the same way. If you're ass is flatter than mine then that's a problem doesn't even matter what size your tits are.
Find an asian man, they like you small skinny chicks

there is no trend for fat people, i LOVE skinny girls, you will (or are already) be very attracted to guys

Actually thick woman pussy does squeezes more, maybe because of the pussy having more fat around it or something, now that being sayd pussy is still pussy and ive never found one that didnt felt good

Wow, you're so cool. I wish i was you.

The obsession with thicc is just nigger culture mixed with the obesity epidemic. The rest of us dont need to worry about it.

My wife is very petite 5'7" 108lbs and she's always had all kinds of attention from guys. As long as you're not ugly or fat, It's all a matter of personal preference ...

I know you're going to say, l o l why prove yourself to me? Well, I'm going to answer your follow up before you question me. I believe that some people like you have a fundamental doubt in your own heart of your life's problems getting solved. You want to subconsciously cause frustration in others lives so they can be on the same page as you emotionally. You're an emotional vampire, I also guarantee you can't fight like a real man.

No one wants to be a nigger except niggers and stupid blond girls who hate their fathers

Small bitches make me feel more confident about my tiny cock

Yeah, work hard and you can be. Sarcasm is also a self defense technique for people who can't honestly Express either their resentment or anything useful. I wouldn't hire you if you begged me, you're a shitstain on Earth. If you were born into Sparta you would have been thrown into the pile of dead babies for being to small.

As much as you want to, you can't be attractive to every guy. There are some men who will be beyond your attempts to manipulate with only your physical attributes.

Yo Op, what's your first name?

Op must be a troll.

A+ for honesty.

Come on pussy bring it. I eat chumps like you for breakfast, anywhere. Where the fuck is your counter argument you SJW cuck whore mongoloid.

So i'm seeing most of you prefer thin, phew that's good news cause i cannot gain weight for shit

5'4 for a girl isnt a big deal

not being thicc is a downside for the most guys id assume but decent tits can grealy make it up for the most time

would be easier to give you feedback if you showed some ass & tits pics

Emma

Nigga you dont even know where she lives, or how she looks like apart of a vague body type description, shit for all we know she could actually be a dude discretly starting a thick vs skinny thread for his and our amusement, and then you go full "dont say nothing and eat those eggs", shit reads desperate to me

So Emma, how come you're so desperate to look for attention on here?

I lust for a living auschwitz victim to rp with me in full nazi regalia. I would piss on you while you lie in a hole I dug in our backyard if you'd marry me I'd accept and love you as you are.

for real though..I'm other user but I try to find smaller girls because average/small dick. I hate when tall dudes hook up with short girls..thinning out my range

Maybe he can sense that i'm a sexy tiny white girl with perfect breasts and he's not an idiot making assumptions like you :)

It's not desperate it's kindness, you're just an idiot on the totem pole. I don't even care if it's a dude, that dude needs kindness. Wake up you fucking sheep.

This.
A black thing.

Because I don't have a boyfriend, no job, no school, I get lonely okay.. & honestly I was just watching buzzfeed videos.. I FUCKING know you guys hate buzzfeed. & it made me feel shitty about being thin, so then i came here for reasurrance in hopes you guys didn't like thicc girls...

I just like small women overall. They're more petite and less... animal-like.
Thicc ones be like lemme get 5 hamburgers cuz my ass huehue

Lolis youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

This might be bait, but i regret nothing.

To be honest, this is precisely my preference.
Most women in my country have oversized butts, and breasts. They are not sexy, they are FAT.
You're fine, i guess.

I mean, it has nothing to do with your gender. If you are a female you need to provide your tits, and a timestamp. If you're a male, you would be a lot happier working on your personal life, your mental acuity and your internal strength. All great men learned through experiences life won't be easy, it will be a tumultous storm that you must ride onto the shores of freedom. Especially when you're in your teenage years, Which I am certain you are because of your doubt in your self worth. You need to recognize that you're more than just a person doing, but a person living. Don't Care what x or y you are I just want you to be happy.

buzzfeed is fake as fuck dood. but yeah most guys I know are into girls in some kind of shape or skinny, the whole "thicc" thing or "phat" thing is just a cover for being fat.having a little fat is cool but being actually fat is not. If you think you are are "too skinny" then hit the gym and do some leg workouts.