Guys, i lost hope in my country girl

guys, i lost hope in my country girl

they are all materialistic bitch.

im from east asia.

is white chick better?

What the fuck is east asia?
Korea / Japan?

That's about as far east as you can go....

Sorry to say it, but no. Actually a lot of people prefer asian girls. They are bodywise superior and are much more obdient.

My white chicks good but don't get your hopes up ching chong, not a lot of them shopping for your kind. Good luck.

He won't even say what sort of asian he is. Which country OP, it makes a big difference. But as these anons have said, you almost never see white women with asians, even unattractive white women can fuck niggers who resemble men better than twink asians (in the heads of women, not reality of course, because they are monkeys)

its the same in china and south korea, the bigger the city it's, the more common the problem.

i think it's logical giving the lifestyle in big cities,
the more advance a society, the more pples fall into material world.

do u truly believe those stories about japanese obedient wife? im abit skeptical, but i never lived in japan.

while i been to south east asia, i think peoples there more humble and less materialistic, coincidently, they also more laid back and less advance.

Don't bet on finding a good white woman. I've met some that I thought were great, friend's wives and such. But they all turn out to be ho's.

It's no difference anywhere in the world. Women are the same.

Did you fuck a few of them at least

Yes, they are the best. Loyal and true, but unfortunately they are off limits to protect diversity. If white women breed outside the race, the race will eventually be bred out because these qualities which make them great are overshadowed by the more primitive Negroid or Asiatic DNA. Please, if you love beauty, hear my plea: leave these wonderful creatures alone.

white women no like smelly gooks

Hell yeah, white chicks are better. I'm Asian and I got myself a nordic woman.

i like you. can we be friends, I think we would get along really well

Bull Shit
Otherwise she must be blind and the most negloid infested aids carrying fugly nord in existance

Are you crazy Ping Pong? White girls are out of control.

Lol, no. Especially the Italian, Greek and Jewish varieties

there's plenty of weeaboo chicks who might be into you...they might be 3 times your weight and have the body figure of a potato though

Referring to white woman as Nordic when most are cross-bred trash.

White women are better. The whole yellow fever thing played out and now it's kinda hit a wall where Asian women think they're more desirable which makes them less desirable. It's a catch-22.

But white women are like the default I find. I fucked a Filipino girl and a half Japanese girl and while it was great, I'm now with the same white woman I've been with for the last 9 years. Sex is good and not purely driven by some fucked up fetish, and life at home is "race-free" in terms of personal time. With the Asians it was always "fuck her Asian ass" or "titty fuck that little Asian bitch".

Date your own race. Trust me it's easier and more fulfilling. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

I can believe it. My cousin is a cute redhead and she married an Asian guy. Rare, but it happens. Her sister also married an Indian guy.

Those genese are better off out of our gene pool. Their dad must have raped the shit out of those girls

This is the first thing in years that has gotten an actual laugh from me on this site.

is there a rage virgin white samefag in this thread?

ever non white friend I have likes white girls. Pretty white girls are the cream of the crop and everyone wants them. It's not really about racism, it's about pure beauty and white girls tend to have it more than other races.

no, but asian hating user who thinks all asians are inferior (because they are)

Source: you faggot, creating a thread then never answering any of the questions posed to you.... pindick

Wherever you go, you will be under our thumb goyim.

Lol no he's a total beta make whipped by his wife which is why I think they're such degenerates. It's ok tho I've got a qt conservative redhead I'ma start pumping babies out of once she finishes her accounting degree

Yeah, white people are superior to other races in every regard. Combine that with feminine beauty, and of course white women are top of the list. Fuck all those monkeys and chimps wanting our women.

I say
>Nuke China - completely
>Nuke India - completely
>Send genetically enhanced virus to africa that only kills niggers (pray it gets to the USA and wipes them out there too)

I don't know what to do about the sand niggers, but I'm guessing in all of the global unrest the above events cause that the USA will combat economic collapse from the loss of china by taking over most of the middle east by force and most likely eradicate most of the arabs

Proceed to enjoy heaven on earth

I am a foreign teacher who worked in china and currently works in vietnam. 30 y btw. Its not a joke when I tell you at least 50 highschool girls want to date me. I get asked out for a date about 3 times a week. I am not alone with this. Fellow teachers tell me the same. You can literaly see how they get wet when they find out I am German Ing. Whats the point of this story? Everyone gonne suck your dick as long as there is a proffit in it. Girls are girls...
BTW I got 2 marriage proporsals from girls I barely ever talked

You would wipe out too many of our Caucasoid brethren around the globe. You may not know this, but some of the most ancient and separated white tribes are stuck in these areas you would nuke. Things are already well under way, just let us continue to handle this.

Living the dream brother. I know the redheads (and fire crotches) are some of the best lays around. I still think about my one some days.

I am going to amsterdam and if there is a hot petite redhead in the redlight district she is going to get the shit fucked out of her

is this the thing white boi been dreaming everyday?

so cute

Do you consider asians to be caucasoid? Because you are misguided if this is the case. Asians are wrong, and taking out china and india is not a bad thing at all.

What things are underway? I don't want to get in the way, by god if there is actually someone out there living out my dreams then more power to them

you filthy asians will destroy the world with your overpopulation. You don't even realise how degenerative you all are. Like a virus

Well, where do you think they got those materialisms from? It's certainly not from native culture but more westernized developed modern culture. Gucci, Chanel, make ups, plastic surgery, etc. So go to country side and get a nice wholesome girl

There are small groups in those areas from which our people sprang. I don't want to give anything away. This site is known to be infiltrated by some trash. 5 years ago we could talk here. Things really have changed. If you look for ways to help, they will appear.

Unfortunately the jews have ruined out women. AI waifu boys when?

God dam it, I have been searching my whole life for you, or someone like you, I can't keep friends or girlfriends because no one understands or appreciates my views.

I know I am right, I know that it is critically important, but I don't knwo whwer to go. I am lost.

Give me something brother. I can help, I can be a good soldier, if that is what is needed. But I can offer more than that too.

Tell me how I can connect with you and yours

Fuck that should have said bots not boys

Our women

lmao good soldier.

what u goona do, drive a truck?

cant believe white people had been degraded into sand nigger tier.

Freudian slip desu

I am a senior manager in a multinational corporation. I can offer far more strategic services, but even at my payscale I will take a big paycut to get in on a movement to kill all ethnics

so you would really give up your life for you racism? I agree with a small bit of what you have said but I would never change my life to fight for it

It's not "racism"
It is being Woke

If your people were being displaced in their homelands you wouldn't fight too?

>displaced in own homelands
>talk bout taking over the world

hhahahhahahhhahhaha you are so dumb

I guess being an American I was born into the mix. I'm not into black girls but I have been with a few and love Latino women. idk why but they get me rock hard and are very dependable compared to white women these days.

Are you talking... about white people???? Being displaced????? In America?????????????? Unironically????? Are you fucking retarded????? Do you have no understanding of history??????????

Nope you are fucked, you better go become a full-time Gaysian.

Whites built this country. I do have sympathy for the native Americans, and if it were up to me we would give a sizable chunk of the land back to them and help restore the bison populations if they would like.

Source of image?

No, its like literally racism.

Fuck u OP.
I need actress name

My fucking god, "give back"

Men don't "give". There is no fucking "give" in the real non liberal guild world user. There is only TAKE!

Men TAKE!

If you are a real man you TAKE! what is yours, and what you TAKE! is yours.

Those fucking navajo stood a strong battle, and they are more Men then niggers and asians, but they still lost to the superior white men. We took the world, we created every advancement that moved us from an agarian lifestyle, the world owes us more than they will ever admit.

The saddest thing, and the biggest shame for us, is that we didn't have an ethnic national identity back then. Imagine, for a second, if we had stood united as a single white Race, and made the asians and the blacks lease our technology, lease our intellectual prorperty, and advancements, and medicine, and every other fucking amazing thing that exists in the modern world. They would know their true place, and it would be in tribute to us, the creators of all amazing things.

So sad that we have women thinking they are equals, and mokeys and chimps thinking they are real humans, on par with white men, when we know it, they know it, they are not.

>Those fucking navajo stood a strong battle, and they are more Men then niggers and asians, but they still lost to the superior white men. We took the world, we created every advancement that moved us from an agarian lifestyle, the world owes us more than they will ever admit.
Though you sound like a pompous ass, you are right about this.

No.... just because you are inferior asian specimen does not mean I hate you or habour any ill will towards you. Look up "racism" in one of our dictionaries. You know, a dictionary is something that white men created... just FYI.

If you look it up you will know it is about hatred. I do not hate you. No more than I had a draft horse for being good at ploughing the fields. Neither your nor the horse chose to be born an inferior being. And I do not hate you for it. Both serve their purpose.

However, I certainly would not allow a horse to vote. Because it is a horse.

Neither would I let a slanty eyed monkey vote.

You understand now?
It's ok if you don't.

You really are a convoluted idiot. If I met you face to face I would kill you before you had a chance to breed and instill the evil you hold inside to anyone else.

I am a pompous ass. I admit it.
But I appreciate you admitting I am right. Because I am.

You almost sound competent,,,almost...

asian(not sandniggers,SEAsian,chinks and indians) + white breeds pretty girls
just girls

I'm 100% Germanic pal.

The poor germanic race was destroyed after WW2 ended. Now they are 100% cucked to hell.

That's sadder than 1 million jewish deaths tbh

I've only ever seen weeb white girls dating Asians. Some of them are hot.

They are worst

You can thank the fucking Anglo for that. Siding with the kike... makes my fucking stomach turn.

I have already breed, nigger. You see, I know you are a nigger from your aggressive reaction to this. Good for ploughing a feild, but not for civilised socitety.

If you met me face to face, you would have to be pretty lucky not to be killed by the police in my exclusive white neighbourhood. And then if you every were lucky enough to get to me face to face on my walled acerage, well, let's just say that I would be shooting you in face.

Those same cops I mentioned wouldn't even arrest me temporarily because they would feel so bad that they didn't end your meaningless life before you got onto my property.

Thank you for proving my argument (and the mere fact of life) however.

Blame the booze.
I'm sharper during the day.

I pulled an all nighter on cocaine/beer and this guy or you still sounds like a racist idiot

>come to Sup Forums for women advice

yikes

It wasn't a good outcome. Although jews are white, I would consider them the lowest teir once we cleans the world of all the other ethinics.

Give them Israel, but then amke it illegal for them to ever leave. All USA and other jews must also go to Israel.

I don't think they would even want to stay there after all the arabs were killed off, and no one else wanted the cesspit anymore

No. White chick not for you. You go back Chingchongland, makee fuck-fuck with other shit skins, savvy-savvy?

Hellow ethinic who does hard drugs. No wonder you perpetuate the "racist" label. Not an "all nighter" working shift work I assume. An all nighter doing drugs and booze from your government benefits unemployment check, I bet.

He won't even say what sort of asian he is. It must be the worst asian that ever existed.

An Idonesian.

>>have already breed
>>feild
>>socitety
>>acerage

Haven't even read the thread and I know you're the retard here

I dunno. Indians shit in the street. I think Indonesians might be better.

Ok jerome / slanty

lmao nice B8 M8...I'm white and doing white people drugs. cocaine and pbr. have the day off, don't work till Friday.

u sound like a bully victim

Bend her over.

Problem solved.

The world would be a better place if everyone just follows the lead of this photo.