Hi Sup Forums what is your drug of choice ?

Hi Sup Forums what is your drug of choice ?

Life

Everything

cock

I haven't tried many (nos, weed, mandy, ket and acid) but acid is most definitely my favourite
On my 'to try' list are shrooms and DMT

These days just pot.
Spent my early 20s doing a shit ton of coke, ecstasy, and painkillers, that was fun. No real interest in anything else

I fucking love cocaine

Same
I'm too old to stay up a week straight twirling a glass pipe. Just weed for me these days

I wobble between victory rush and human affection.

I really wanna try DMT. Maybe LSD, but shrooms seem like they might be a safer bet. Definitely wanna try ecstasy.

LSD-25

Have you tried AL-LAD? It's the tits

LSD is only gonna be bad if you're in a negative mindframe like if you're depressed or stressed etc. If you're feeling good, drop some with someone you're comfortable with and enjoy it. As well as the trippy shit you get when it peaks, the initial rush is awesome, feels like the tingle you get from anticipation. I say go for it

I tried weed, acid, coke, ecstasy and shrooms and the only thing i did more than 1 time and still love doing is smoking dope

weed most of the day everyday.

Weed is the only answer because its really fun but not life-ruining. Not saying other drugs should be completely avoided just that if you had to pick one its gotta be weed

>weed is the only answer
>420

godaam right

>meth
Eeesh glad i never got into that shit.
Never appealed to me and all the stories you see on the news.

It's pretty shitty. I was clean for 10 years and just recently started hitting the bolo again. It was great at first, but then I started having some really gay tendencies. Only when I'm high. I'm going to just stick with herb and the occasional shroom trip.

Cyanid

Oh man that right there is another reason to avoid that shit hahaha.
Well good on you for cutting that shit out, weed is def a good choice. You cop at dispensaries or your niggas?

Co fucking caine. I've tried almost everything and I like nothing better. Thank God I have the willpower to stay off the shit or I'd be broke and sleeping on a shitty couch somewhere.

Booze.

amateur-level, but its what i do

I'm still in an illegal state, but right on the border, so I travel about 20 minutes to pick up. It's kinda nice, though, because the street dealers lowered their shit to next to nothing to compete with the dispensaries.

Weed, coke, and psykes (shrooms most often)
Daily, weekly, and monthly respectively

oldfag here

KRATOM

I have to remain undetected that's why. But i really like it anyways.

krokodil

I'm 18 and have only tried weed and I love it
Gonna try shrooms this saturday
Any tips on how to get coke,ecstasy and LSD easily ?

Hugs, not drugs!

I like alcohol. I like weed.

My drug of choice is wed and alcohol together. I hear it makes most people spin and puke.

Makes me hyper and care-free.

surprised there is no alcool

i like it too but sometimes when i get really drunk and smoke a joint that shit is fucking brutal. I'd rather do coke instead.

u live in america or europe ?

Speed mixed with kamagra and super black ant
Fuck all night long until my dick hurts

I don't have any tips on getting drugs. I do have some suggestions:

If you're on hallucinagens, stay away from drunk people. They'll piss you off and cause bad trips. Make sure you have plenty of weed, because you'll jones for it.

If you do coke, make sure you have alcohol. It really smooths the comedown and compliments the coke.

Hope this helps.

France

Thx man

heroin

never try it

lsd here, actually just took 25ugs an hour ago to help me with my work today.

t'es ou en france ?

Paris 15

Weed, LSD, ecstasy, amphetamines, DMT if you wanna trip but don't have all day

guys,
I need a new drug.

somehting I can take on a boring saturday evening to chill with friends.
non toxic would be cool.

not much of a weed fan and kind of afraid of opiates.

le plus simple c'est saint ouen . tu prends le metro et ya des guetteurs partout. Ca peut te paraitre intimidant mais c'est pas grillé dutout t'as des types en costard en ligne pour acheter leurs conso etc ...

dmt, can have a great time if you guys take smaller amounts just to get that roller coaster feeling for awhile if you guys do it right

OK merci mec

opiates.

moved back to home town so I wouldnt do them. dad shows off his stash of percs. whelp junkies gonna steal.

i need to leave my home town to stop doing them

darknet fam

interestig!
isn't dosing super tricky then ?
and you have to vape it right ?

ca peut te paraitre con mais si cest la premiere fois que tu prends autre chose que dla weed vasy molo sur les doses .c'est trés important j'ai un pote qui a fait une OD sous coke donc fait gaf.

can i get some real xanax off the internet or that shit is sketchy ?

what my buddies and I do is just put a bunch of weed ash/or a smoking herb mix into a bowl and put a dose or 2 into the bowl and we just pass it around and take light hits. When you start feeling it you stop, none of my friends have ever broken through! I have spent several nights geeking out with them in my living room makes a fun time

you can but is as spendy as the streets unless you plan on buying bulk

Prescription amphetamine and coffee

Ok merci
La je suis sur de prendre des champis samedi tu me conseillerais combien ? 1g? C'est des B+

Salvia Divinorum

~2 liters of coffee daily,
10% of my money goes to shit for
grade-a+-freshly-imported-and-roasted-from-fresh-beans-super-premium coffee
ama

15 y/o detected

y'all are faggots

I have not tried it, one day I will give it a little try

Where do you get it? Machine or press?

Dxm

Depends...what have you got?

Benzodiazepines. klonopin to be specific

Fags, Special Brew and chips.

Weed is life

im always using either a mokka pot or drip cofee maker (super hipster amirite?) - and i grind the beans by handgrinder right before

we (group of like 30 coffein "addicts") get it by collabing with some kind of fair trade group and we directly pay the farmers basicly, we get the freshest beans, they ship them right after they dry in the sun and then they are freshly roasted at a verry experienced coffee house- best thing is by bypassing the dozens of traders inbetween we almost get normal coffee prices and get organic super premium for it.the beans are only in shipping for like 4 days - you will never be able to drink regular coffee again because you will be able to tell how old the beans are... its like everything, once you had the gud stuff going back sucks, and if i go on holiday i rather just go completely without cuz i cant stand it if i cant get my quality stuff

Ive tried
Weed
Ketamine
MDMA
Codeine
Valium
Shrooms
Coke
2CB
Speed
HWBR
LSA
LSD

Although there are some incredible combos my favourite drug is LSD. I do want to try a hippie or candyflip though

I've tried almost anything relevant and Weed is def my drug of choice. Acid and DMT are damn fine too.

None, i aint a faggot

Mine is alcohol but only because my employer has random drug testing. Otherwise it would be pot.

Vitamins b,c, d, e, ubiquinol, aspirin, green tea.

kek´d

same here. i live right in between newark, paterson, east orange, and irvington. (NJ)
i can get heroin in 10 minutes in any direction after leaving my front door.

Back in my 20s, I stayed away from crack, heroin, meth, and pcp, but did just about everything else, including lesser known things like MXE and DOB. Now that I'm older, all I do is weed and kratom.

xanax and adderall together

my guy

Adderal. You get both high and productive as shit.

>cutting out the middle man Jew
Nice

I'll second LSD as being my favorite.

Shrooms are awesome. DMT is...like nothing you'll ever feel.

but to answer the OP, my choice drug would have to be weed. So versatile

this gif gave me flashbacks

are you completely stupid?
I live in the middle of the one of the best arabica coffee fields area and I NEVER heard of anyone addicted to coffee. Drinking 2 litres of coffee will make you sick with paranoia

>~2 liters of coffee daily
Jesus Christ. Thought I drank a lot of coffee at 6 cups a day

Not alcohol
I'm hungover:(

And in 2 minutes a url appears...

I've never done DXM before. What makes it you DOC?

alcohol is fucking waste

>darknet alphabay is reliable as hell

lsd

I drink. But I have had poppers. I like it but want to try other brands to see if theres a better one for me.

DOB is fucking serious got it once by accident tripped for like 30 hrs lmao

> this
wasted $100 on stuff that never came through.
wish I could have reliability