My fellow Sup Forumstards I need your help

My fellow Sup Forumstards I need your help.

Got a summons for Jury Duty. Need your best ideas for getting out of this!

Rob a bank and sit on the other end of the room.

When they question you the only words you need say is "Bomb the mudslimes!" You'll be released from duty in minutes.

Urinate your pants the first day of court and start crying.

And no, telling them I'm some faggot loving cuck is not going to get me out of it.

Or you could stop being a little bitch and participate...

Show up and when they ask if anyone's got s biass against the case say yes and wiggle your way out.

Tell them you know what nullification is.

Why do people do anything to get out of jury duty? Unless it's some high profile murder case that's gonna drag on for months just suck it up and sit there for a few days.

Be racist. They will immediately let you go

Because we are all NEETs and while technically you cant get fired for jury duty the majority of companies are going to get pissed you are missing the better part of a week. Not to mention your 15 dollars a day for serving isnt exactly paying the bills

Unless you live in a giant part of the country... in that case being racist makes you very desirable

Cause I drive a semi for a living. I'm leasing my truck. For each day I'm sitting there in court watching both sides lie their ass off. I'm losing out on $700 a day. So yeah fuck that!

But you get free coffee and $15 a day :P

Pretty much this. I had jury duty once and it was about some dumbass who stole a bike and one of the guys on the jury was excused because he "had an extreme bias towards thieves" because his bike got stolen or some shit. Literally just say you have a bias towards whatever is the problem and you'll be excused.

I know a guy who got out twice by saying one thing: I believe that the police do not arrest people unless they are 100% guilty.

Walk in where a Dixie flag, or shirt that says all niggers must die.

I get free coffee anyways from my Loves card. (Truckstop reward program for buying fuel from them) and i can make $15 in 15 minutes of being out on the road rolling.

Tell them you work 3rd shift and it would be difficult to acclimate to daylight hours.

stick your dick in a toaster op. It'll make your life so much better. :)

and think about it, if your dick is in the toaster then you can get out of jury duty due to hospital problems. There problem solved. Be happy!

show up and just keep saying "I AINT LIKE NO NIGGERS"

but that is not as good of an excuse and if it backfires on him then he has to go to court for saying it because hate crime.

But no one ever got upset over sticking your dick in a toaster and having to avoid jury duty for that. So yeah, it's a good idea to do that over beng retarded.