Holy fuck

holy fuck

Delete this

overrated as far as ween is concerned

Y'all need to stop hating on Buenas Tardes Amigos.

sexist homophobic slut culture hollywood degenerate jew music
fuck these cheap ass underboob covers that you wankers masturbate to and any nontalented story vocals about degeneracy it includes

>fuck these cheap ass underboob covers
Are you implying the gay sailor cover would have been any better?

thats a long torso

Buenas Tardes Amigos is great as all of this album.
Fuck it I even like candi and no one likes candi.

strange that the anons most offended by "degeneracy" in music are the best examples of the basement dwelling neet degenerates in our society.

at least that´s not insecure "look how straight i am this is what a jack off to" bullshit like this one

dont argue with holes i get more pussy than you do meme boy, pic related is you

This is some wierd b8

>on Sup Forums
>claims to get pussy

>they proxy threaten the unavailability of female hoes
i told you what you´re gonna say and you just said it, like pottery
do a pic related

>pottery

Which Ween albums are good besides this and The Mollusk?

if you have the alternate pressing of this on CD the cover unfolds to show her face in one panel and her shaved pussy in the lower panel. it's the hottest thing i've ever seen. she's perfect.

Quebec

White Pepper

all of them.

Yeah I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this. Post pics.
By the way I'm listening to this for the first time in a long while because of this thread. Great album for a Saturday morning.

All of them

pure guava and quebec especially

Pure Guava, Quebec, White Pepper and Shinola.

Don't listen to people recommending Pure Guava.

Nah it's decent. Less filler than The Pod. And it's pretty cool and lo-fi

What would you say are the best tracks on it?

Little Birdy, Tender Situation, The Stallion Pt 3, Big Jilm, The Going Gets Tough From The Getfo, ReggaeJunkieJew, Sarah, Springtheme, Dont Get 2 Close

All legit great tracks. Decent album. Not as good as Quebec or The Mollusk or even White Pepper but it's good and a bit better than GodWeenSatan I'd say. Debatable about the Pod for some but I prefer PG.

Flies On My Dick is the best track Ween ever made.

As far as funny tracks that one is good too. Always giggle stoned with buds when that comes on

this desu

I find it creepy rather than funny.

>"at least that´s not insecure "look how straight i am this is what a jack off to" bullshit"

>brags about getting pussy in the very next sentence

unironically all of them
although their first three albums may come as quite a shock if you only listened to The Mollusk

Ween is a group known for their musical eclecticism and quirkiness which often had people crying parody, from the inception of their career with late 80's/early 90's albums God Ween Satan: The Oneness and The Pod the group carved their niche crossing several genres in an experimental fit that saw no real focus and in excess of 20 short tracks per album which were all nice ideas but lacking any cohesiveness. It wasn't until 1994's Chocolate & Cheese that critics begin to start approaching the group as a more serious force, still often regarding Ween as a joke band but meriting the album as an accessible collection of several tracks that spanned many genres including disco, britpop, funk and psychadelic rock with clever pop hooks that appeared more to deconstruct and pay homage to said genres rather then just outright copy them for shits and giggles. It wasn't until the band rented a beach house on the shore of Holgate, New Jersey and recorded 1997's nautical themed The Mollusk that the group created their greatest album to date however, retaining their distinct playfulness and juggling of genres but reaching a new level of sincerity unseen from the band before.

No

Pod doesn't have filler.

RANK EM BOYS
Pure Guava > Chocolate & Cheese > GodWeenSatan > The Pod > quebec > The Mollusk > Shinola > La Cucaracha > 12 Golden Country Greats > White Pepper > Friends

yeah im not much for hating women but you got fucking wrecked faggot. you just played exactly into his hand.

The Mollusk > Quebec > CHocolate & Cheese > White Pepper > Pure Guava > God Ween Satan > The Pod > Shinola > 12 GCG > La Cucaracha

I never looked into this album because of the incredible boobs. I'm not gonna allow my carnal desires affect my music aquisitions. Nice try, corporate greed machine.

>Shinola and Lacucaracha that low
Wtf mang

Quebec (10) > Pure Guava (9.5) > The Mollusk (9.5) > GodWeenSatan (9.0) > Chocolate And Cheese (9.0) > The Pod (8.5) > Shinola Vol. 1 (8.0) > 12 Golden Country Greats (7.5) > White Pepper (7.5) > La Cucaracha (7.0)

GodWeenSatan: 6/10
The Mollusk: 8/10

Only 2 Ween I've tasted. Whats next?

Quebec

Quebec and White Pepper.

Also be sure to listen to GWS and The Mollusk at least 20 more times.

I like Pure Guava more than the Pod just because there aren't any other albums like it. The Pod is really good sludgy lofi. Pure Guava is... Pure Guava. Its a mutated lofi pop album that sounds like it just sprang into plasticine existence one day. The only track I don't like is Hey Fatboy, but I can appreciate it. Mourning Glory is great. Its a totally unique album and if anyone knows anything else loke it please say so.

>9/10
The Mollusk
Chocolate & Cheese
The Pod
Pure Guava

>8/10
12 Golden Country Greats

>7/10
GodWeenSatan

>6.5/10
Quebec

>6/10
White Pepper
La Cucaracha

12 Golden Country Greats is easily an 8 or 9/10. Possibly their funniest album, especially when your brain is melting on LSD

What's so bad about White Pepper? Most of the tunes are solid.

Get out.

It's not bad at all. In fact, it's Ween's most consistent album.

its so funny watching you guys try and rate ween. there is no best or worst. its all fucking amazing. all of it. So weird to see people ranking ween albums, like it dont make any sense

I'm so glad I'm seeing a lot more weenposting on here in recent times
I got my ticket to see them in October and I'm hyped

>Also be sure to listen to GWS and The Mollusk at least 20 more times.
honestly it'll end up being 50 times by the end of the month

One day we'll get each and every Ween album in the catalog at once.

If you don't like golden country greats you must be a straight up retard who doesn't understand why Ween is funny.

It's not that you said 12GCG is an 8 or 9. It's the LSD comment.

Not that poster and I also hate stoners but you should try LSD at least once imo

Trying LSD is not on the universal bucket list.

you fags dont even understand pussy

It's one of their least, if not THE least, consistent albums.
See above. There are a handful of excellent songs that make all the other songs on the album seem very bland and/or underwhelming.

Am I an idiot if I always thought this was a Bloodhound Gang album until I read this thread?

>all this pure guava love itt
you guys are alright

please leave and don't ever come back